Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Congratulations to the Father of the future nepo kids...👏

So you are saying Kartik is the next SRK? 😛

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

So you are saying Kartik is the next SRK? 😛

More like next Chunky Pandey...😎...SRK tak pahuchne ke liye saat janam bhi kam honge..

1123225 thumbnail

More like next Chunky Pandey...😎...SRK tak pahuchne ke liye saat janam bhi kam honge..

Karthik is not as good an actor, but I watched a couple of interviews. He seems a nice guy. Maybe not SRK level, but I hope Karthik gets to the top and stays there. Nice guys need to win sometimes.

TheekThaak thumbnail

Itna gussa Kartik pe ki Chunkey Pandey banana chahte ho, aapka bhai koi feud hua? 😆

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Karthik is not as good an actor, but I watched a couple of interviews. He seems a nice guy. Maybe not SRK level, but I hope Karthik gets to the top and stays there. Nice guys need to win sometimes.

Yes Kartik seems like a good guy....I have started to like him too....😛.......but ek movie ke baad seedha SRK bana dena is delusional....is all I am saying....don't put too much pressure on kids...let them breathe and grow.....Varun was touted as the next Salman...look where he is now..

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

Itna gussa Kartik pe ki Chunkey Pandey banana chahte ho, aapka bhai koi feud hua? 😆

ab SRK bhi toh nahi bana sakti...because its next to impossible.....and if you don't know...Chunky was quite successful and had a female following at one time...so did AB Jr...the important thing is sustaining the success...which none of them could..lets see how Kartik does....

TheekThaak thumbnail

Yes Kartik seems like a good guy....I have started to like him too....😛.......but ek movie ke baad seedha SRK bana dena is delusional....is all I am saying....don't put too much pressure on kids...let them breathe and grow.....Varun was touted as the next Salman...look where he is now..

Every outsider is touted as the next SRK because he is the benchmark. Movie industry thrives on exaggeration and hyping up, so I'm sure everybody in the industry and the audience have also learnt to take it all with a pinch of salt.

Nirvanaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good na, let the industry support outsiders... We dont want another SSR..especially at a time when the golden nepos ala Varun, Arjun etc are dropping one bomb after another

1123225 thumbnail

I watched BB2 last night. Enjoyed it. Story wise, it wasn't any sillier than BB1. I mean, this one treats ghost as real, but that's the the story the makers chose.

Karthik and Kiara were merely plot devices and the stars. Movie belonged to Tabu. But Karthik did bring in the audience and deserves credit.

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I watched BB2 last night. Enjoyed it. Story wise, it wasn't any sillier than BB1. I mean, this one treats ghost as real, but that's the the story the makers chose.

Karthik and Kiara were merely plot devices and the stars. Movie belonged to Tabu. But Karthik did bring in the audience and deserves credit.

Are there real ghosts in it or is it like last one?? I want to watch it..but I can't watch horror movies with real ghosts and all...🤔