Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Ey bhai when I do a good job at work, my company gives me a virtual certificate 😆

I'm not fond of Kartik, but it's high time an outsider had his share of well deserved success and hype.

justinnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Ey bhai when I do a good job at work, my company gives me a virtual certificate 😆

I'm not fond of Kartik, but it's high time an outsider had his share of well deserved success and hype.

True, time a true outsider shines.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

You don't already have one? How do people in US/Canada manage to live without a car?

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Though this gesture is nice, but he should have gifted something to Tabu too, after all she was the one who played the pivotal role with perfection.

Karan Johar must be crying...

BlackWitch thumbnail

@ bold - Except for this unnecessary dig, I agree. Whoever brings the money in, deserves the lion’s share of rewards 🤷‍♀️

Originally posted by: shadesofme

Last time when ranbir had yjhd and crossed 180cr+ he is hailed as the superstar of this generation,heartthrob etcetera when it worked because of ensemble cast especially ark who was fresh from ashique2 but all the credit went to ranbir but no one complained at that time but an outsider like karthik making this work got people burning, he deserves all the credit he is getting, yes tabu outshined him but this was marketed as his film and promoted as his,if this has been a flop it would have been karthiks film regardless of tabu performance

791198 thumbnail

Happy for Karthik. He has succeeded despite Karan Johar’s scheming ways to sabotage him.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

come on, how cheap can this get? Kartik should refuse the gift. Bhushan Kumar should have gifted Kartik one of the following:

1. Bugatti La Voiture Noire - $18 million
  2. Rolls-Royce Sweptail – $13 million
  3. Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita (2006) – $4.8 million
  4. Lamborghini Veneno Roadster – $4.5 million
  5. McLaren P1 LM – $3.6 million
  6. Lykan Hypersport – $3.4 million
  7. Bugatti Veron Mansory Vivere LE – $3.4 million
  8. Aston Martin Valkyrie – $3.2 million
  9. Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio – $3 million
  10. Pagani Huayra BC – $2.8 million

but instead, he gifted him a starter mac that's not even worth half a mil. Some guys, I tell you. Ultra economico.😛😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharmajikaladka

Though this gesture is nice, but he should have gifted something to Tabu too, after all she was the one who played the pivotal role with perfection.

Karan Johar must be crying...

Tabu was not a box office contributor in this movie. No one went to see her specifically. Kartik did all the promotions and it’s his BO pull

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I am usually not fussy about cars but that is some seriously rich gift!! 😬😀

Congratulations to the Father of the future nepo kids...👏