Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Guys I've a geniune question that I noticed and can't figure out? How come some people who love Anika and Shivaay especially Shivaay or any other gul ML hate or dislike Aryan and Arylie so much? Wasn't shivaay highly toxic or I'm missing something bcz I never watched that show. As far as I come to know, he even forcefully married anika by threatening her . But aryan has been nothing but great partner to Imlie. He never went to any extreme like any other gul hero. Besides one instance, never misunderstood her.

Ok He might not be best ML but he is certainly better than many . 

I' ve really never understood the names Imlie is called in SM bcz she moved on from her first relationship. What is so wrong about moving on. Lets assume her first husband has been a great human, but if she isn't happy . Doesn't she has right to free herself from that relationship and move on. 

Some say on SM they wanted to see Imlie's solo journey why they gave her another male . So what, we can't deny the fact that all of us at some point need someone to rely on .

The think that I find shocking is all of these things coming from.women. Rather than being happy for Imlie, they bash her as she commited a crime.

Edited by sheen97 - 1 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Thanks for the tag once Sundari ,  ab Param Sundari, Pooja jiii ðŸ¤—

Uff itni naam mein kaise yaad rakhoon ðŸ¤ª

It's a M C Q my dear, with no wrong answers, chose any ðŸ˜‰

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheen97

Guys I've a geniune question that I noticed and can't figure out? How come some people who love Anika and Shivaay especially Shivaay or any other gul ML hate or dislike Aryan and Arylie so much? Wasn't shivaay highly toxic or I'm missing something bcz I never watched that show. As far as I come to know, he even forcefully married anika by threatening her . But aryan has been nothing but great partner to Imlie. He never went to any extreme like any other gul hero. Besides one instance, never misunderstood her.

Ok He might not be best ML but he is certainly better than many . 

I' ve really never understood the names Imlie is called in SM bcz she moved on from her first relationship. What is so wrong about moving on. Lets assume her first husband has been a great human, but if she isn't happy . Doesn't she has right to free herself from that relationship and move on. 

Some say on SM they wanted to see Imlie's solo journey why they gave her another male . So what, we can't deny the fact that all of us at some point need someone to rely on .

The think that I find shocking is all of these things coming from.women. Rather than being happy for Imlie, they bash her as she commited a crime.

Why you wasting your time trying to decipher the way minds of snowflakes work? 🤔

KaalaCoat thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Param-Sundari

When are you changing from this difficult to tag username of yours? 🤔

I figured out my password like 2 days ago when I added DOB  gonna do that, now

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Potterhead3009

I figured out my password like 2 days ago when I added DOB  gonna do that, now

Yaayyy party ðŸ¥³

Kya kya hai list of options ? 

KaalaCoat thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yaayyy party ðŸ¥³

Kya kya hai list of options ? 

Open for suggestions

Clutz is all on my brain, weirdly 

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Why you wasting your time trying to decipher the way minds of snowflakes work? 🤔

My bad my science brain was taking over 🤦

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Potterhead3009

Open for suggestions

Clutz is all on my brain, weirdly 

You want to keep Potter?

Or dispense and go with something close to your real name?

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheen97

My bad my science brain was taking over 🤦

Science and logic are doom while watching ITV.

Put the brain on freezer and enjoy the ride

AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Who is this Bea1 you have in your membership list? Please remove her name immediately. Her name spoils the aesthetics of the whole list.😡