Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serenn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Nikki, can you please translate the precaps as before?

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Serenn

Nikki, can you please translate the precaps as before?

I will translate this one for you.. but I won’t be posting regularly… sorry 

Precap starts with Meet H asking Manushi over phone that what has she done to her child? Manushi told her that her child is alive and with her … scene shifts to Meet A crying and saying to his child (which he thinks is dead) that he asked her to wait … he was coming.. he would have convinced her mother to forgive him… then why did she leave … He cries and shouts for Meet H … but nurse told him that she is no where to be found.. they have checked the whole hospital… she is missing…. 

Serenn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I will translate this one for you.. but I won’t be posting regularly… sorry 

Precap starts with Meet H asking Manushi over phone that what has she done to her child? Manushi told her that her child is alive and with her … scene shifts to Meet A crying and saying to his child (which he thinks is dead) that he asked her to wait … he was coming.. he would have convinced her mother to forgive him… then why did she leave … He cries and shouts for Meet H … but nurse told him that she is no where to be found.. they have checked the whole hospital… she is missing…. 

ohhk thank you nikki ❤️

Jugnu21 thumbnail

kunal is back too… last time .. Manushi didi and Kunal

jiju ka milan ni ho paya ta … wo krwayenge ..or bachcha muft me milega inhe Meets ka ..🤣

https://twitter.com/uwarraich2/status/1539959695754027009?s=21&t=QdDZJ4ZlB6Jzd8ym_aZTUA

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

kunal is back too… last time .. Manushi didi and Kunal

jiju ka milan ni ho paya ta … wo krwayenge ..or bachcha muft me milega inhe Meets ka ..🤣

https://twitter.com/uwarraich2/status/1539959695754027009?s=21&t=QdDZJ4ZlB6Jzd8ym_aZTUA

Next Kunal will steal baby from Manushi. Next Meet A will steal baby from Kunal and give it to MH without knowing it is their baby😕

Jugnu21 thumbnail

by the way did anyone consider that agr leap aya to sare child artists has to be replaced ….

duggu, Ram Lakhan… they are kids in range of 5-10 years … agr 4 saal ka b leap aya to ram-lakhan to teenager bn jayenge … and Duggu b bada hoga … 

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

by the way did anyone consider that agr leap aya to sare child artists has to be replaced ….

duggu, Ram Lakhan… they are kids in range of 5-10 years … agr 4 saal ka b leap aya to ram-lakhan to teenager bn jayenge … and Duggu b bada hoga … 

Omg yea I will miss Duggu... He is such an adorable child... 🥺 RL was fun before but now they don't care about Meety so don't really care what happens to them.. 🙄