Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyster thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Same pinch….and also Arpi during hindi show discussion mein pointed out ke watch Marathi one, she will help with the translation …that’s how i ended up here…warna even though Gujarati and Marathi mein bahut sari similarities hai,,,its still hard to understand…

Also that gg is so loud for me,,,

arshia786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishqi

I hope someone redoes the Hindi version! I mean they’ve done it for Pandya Store and I think they even revamped Saath Nibhana Saathiya onto Star Bharat with the original actors…so they could do this one too!

Yep no synopsis yet but it isn’t there for other shows either.

That would be great!!! Hopefully, they don’t butcher that one.
KKIS synopsis is posted—maybe they just started posting so working their way to TR lol.

jollyster thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I genuinely worry for people who still watch KKIS ..🤣

arshia786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jollyismyname

Honestly, it is a genuine concern. 😂
I guess they keep watching in hopes of it going back on track but I don’t think it can anymore. They kept digging the hole deeper and deeper and now it’s impossible to even rectify anything.

Edited by arshia786 - 2 years ago
arshia786 thumbnail

He was so quick to stop her 😂. I loved it when he was rushing just so she could go home with him instead 😂. He did a 360 in this scene as soon as he heard Krish not in the picture.

Edited by arshia786 - 2 years ago
ishqi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jollyismyname

It looks like people were hoping that the current track would land GG with Anubhav in K house but it's going a way different tangent now ...I think everyone is waiting for the 150th episode this weekend to finally give up! 🤣

I just read the BTS posts for the past 2 days and I'm astounded at how low the show went!

ishqi thumbnail

I tried Khorkuto too but couldn't connect either...cuz of the language of course but also cuz it was from the middle of the show since Hulu doesn't have first 300-400 episodes on there...

Then I tried Tamil one recently cuz their divorce track started and I was curious to see what's going on there since I could probably make out some dialogues but I didn't really like the pairing all that much...

And then I tried Jenugudu the newest Kannada version cuz DanceUntilWeDie was talking about it and how their Shashank was more relaxed so I saw a few clips on youtube but it's not on Hulu so nevermind!

as you can see I went crazy and on a rampage for this show! 🤪 Still TR and Shappu are the best so far! 😆

ishqi thumbnail

That part was soo cute! His jealousy all around!! and Kukki was trying to stop his laughter looking at Khadus! 😆

arshia786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqi

That part was soo cute! His jealousy all around!! and Kukki was trying to stop his laughter looking at Khadus! 😆

One of my fave scenes to rewatch 👌🏼 It was just awesome and the scene in their bedroom afterwards was so heartwarming and perfect!

ishqi thumbnail

You know, I'm wondering if Avantika will be a permanent character here? I mean she could be visiting like Babi in between but hopefully more frequent like Sumi instead!

Sounds like her and Shashank could have been closer to each other than the rest of the siblings since both their personalities are same like DK!