Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: moumita13

Can Tejo get a villain type personality (having feminist streaks) with Fateh's face?😛

Idk what do you mean about villain... She has had enough of them. Everyone is a villain from her pov.

But kinda grey, really strong character who would call her out on her idiocy and make her smarter and also catch her before she falls, or if anyone tries to hurt her. A little on the lines of Maan Singh khurana. Remember how he's ALWAYS there when she needed him. And them just growing, maturing and falling in love slowly, but when they do, nothing else matters.

Oooh and I want this dude to band bajao chammo very well. In fact since families will be there, I also want to see him dragging everyone of them.

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mink

Today was emotional.

Fateh’s love for Tejo is unconditional and he is guilty he can’t be with her all the time and care for her. Even in his care she was put in danger. I personally think it’s best for him to leave her at ashram right now. Weather he has a plan or not, she’s not safe. He doubts Jasmine but also knows someone is doing something to put Tejo in danger.

Tejo’s state of mind is not good, even after Fateh beat the men, she asked him when they can meet them again and how they were so nice and of course he lost it. She is easily manipulated in this state, and he can’t trust or has the support of anyone to be by her side when he can’t be. Her own parents have given up.

Him leaving her there doesn’t mean he’s abandoning her, his heart and soul is with her. I liked his inner self talk today about how for his happiness and selfish reasons he’s holding onto Tejo while anything can happen to her.

I’m curious to see where they will take this, they haven’t developed this Fatejo’s connection and love/care to throw it all away or ruin Fateh at this point.

Let’s wait and watch

Agree Minko...still I have full faith on Fateh

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Because it's honestly so disheartening. He is going to lie to her again, and leave her there after making excuse. How about he should just move out and live at ashram with tejo if safety is the concern? Marry her and move out?

Also her safety isn't ensured. She ran away last time and she could have been picked up by goons back then too. What if she ran this time too?

And he's seen how she's without him. He's her entire world and he's taking that world away. Honestly he protected chameli better from everything and everyone when she's a mistress than he's doing it now. He's helpless when Tejo is involved. With Chameli, there were no limitations.

Exactly how many versions of him leaving her are we going to see?

Blue this time I don't agree with you.

Plus we can't compare how he dealt with chameli and how he is dealing with Tejo. You can see how Tejo is now and the safest place for her right now is the ashram, most unsafe around her creepy evil sister and the only solution given that her parents want to send her to a mental asylum, also she isn't going to be treated properly at the Virk's either.

It's BECAUSE safety is his concern that he is doing this + He cannot always be there around her realistically speaking, he has to go to work, etc.

All the options you have mentioned about his moving in with her at the ashram, marrying her, moving out, etc. are not realistic or viable options and we will be the first ones to cry foul if this is how they show it. He has to work, earn, become financially strong, etc. before he can do all this.

It's because of his love for Tejo that he is doing this.

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just saw the episode

All i want to say is Fateh loves Tejo unconditionally....i literally had tears watching yest episode...Ankit nailed it as usual and made me cry

I can see the fear in Fateh's eyes regarding the recent incident that has happened...he was frightened more after reading that news of the guy who tried to kidnap Tejo...i don't really care what Sandhu's and Virk's think or do all that matters to me is Fateh...he is not ready to leave Tejo at any cost in this condition and wants to stay with her 24x7 but at the same time he is just haunted with the thought that he could not save Tejo

If also Fateh leaves Tejo in ashram then i won't n never blame him for that as it's completely for her safety...marrying her and being with her may help him to be with Tejo all the time but right now Tejo is not mentally fit to get married and she is not in a state of mind to understand the meaning of a marriage...but i feel the show is heading towards that only....also if Fateh does not marry her n keep her in ashram for her safety then also HE ISN'T WRONG AT ALL ...the only thing Fateh wants right now is Tejo should be back to normal like before

Fateh's heart mind and soul will always be with Tejo even she is far away as I said he loves her unconditionally and this time he won't leave her at any cost and do anything for her safety

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Blue this time I don't agree with you.

Plus we can't compare how he dealt with chameli and how he is dealing with Tejo. You can see how Tejo is now and the safest place for her right now is the ashram, most unsafe around her creepy evil sister and the only solution given that her parents want to send her to a mental asylum, also she isn't going to be treated properly at the Virk's either.

It's BECAUSE safety is his concern that he is doing this + He cannot always be there around her realistically speaking, he has to go to work, etc.

All the options you have mentioned about his moving in with her at the ashram, marrying her, moving out, etc. are not realistic or viable options and we will be the first ones to cry foul if this is how they show it. He has to work, earn, become financially strong, etc. before he can do all this.

It's because of his love for Tejo that he is doing this.

Honestly how does it work exactly? So he is leaving Tejo at ashram because she escaped and was in a very dangerous situation. At ashram she'll be under supervision? He found her roaming by herself with no one around, being chased by a mob. How is he sure that she wouldn't run again? She used to roam around freely before too, anything could have happened. Remember the time she just went upto a random man and called him dulha? She could have gotten kidnapped then too.

Sending ashram is worse, send her to proper asylum. You're destroying her emotionally in either case, at least that would be safer. Ashram ladies were genuine sweethearts, I don't doubt that, but they can't ensure her well being.

Here one accident happens, and rather than making plans to avoid that, or finding out what happened, he's given up. If you have a kid and something bad happens, you don't put them for adoption.

moumita13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Idk what do you mean about villain... She has had enough of them. Everyone is a villain from her pov.

But kinda grey, really strong character who would call her out on her idiocy and make her smarter and also catch her before she falls, or if anyone tries to hurt her. A little on the lines of Maan Singh khurana. Remember how he's ALWAYS there when she needed him. And them just growing, maturing and falling in love slowly, but when they do, nothing else matters.

Oooh and I want this dude to band bajao chammo very well. In fact since families will be there, I also want to see him dragging everyone of them.

Oh! I was actually referring to that. You know "bahar se sakht but andar se naram." That type

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ye edt is ud track ki tarah dead ho gaya hai

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i will not comment or quote anyone its torturing my brain😆

celebrate trp 1,3 nonsense sargun🤢

i use to enjoy comment put my pov argue with my edt sisters😳

but hum apas mai kush bhi likhe dosent matter to ud storyline so better keep quiet and avoid this sinking crap ship ud 😒 they r ruining fatejo also only fatejo can never bring trp alone

even gum hai trp has declined🤡 anupama also trp aunties kisi ki sagi nahi hai😆

Edited by typhoon - 2 years ago