Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: moumita13

Here I will suggest them to go Ekta or GK way and show punar janam or parallel universe.😆

Punar janam udi baba na re better they end show. Parallel universe on ITV haaye o rabba. Then it will end up becoming supernatural show like naagin and saare jaanwar ghus jayenge. It's been done in ssk the original. Parallel universe tho nahi kiya but bahu ko makki bana diya and all sorts of crap happened. Namak ishq ka mein bhi yahi haal tha with some supernatural crap happening. So unless someone can write a proper one rehne do. In writers se tho umeed karna hi bekaar hai.

Edited by FIREMYSOUL - 2 years ago
moumita13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

As far as i know mitali and romit have nothing to do with ghum. Yes rajesh chawla writes there but that concept and story is leena gangopadhyay. Remake of kusum dola bengali show. Don't know if hindi version is exactly the same but read bengali version and seems to be same. As for toxic relationships being a pattern behen saare ITV shows ka yahi haal hai. Overhaul is needed. Same toxicity in all shows. Man blunders cries a few tears and woman forgives after some big dialogues. Anupama i guess has broken that barrier but there u have middle aged woman with grown kids. Both sitara and rangu shows ke yahi haal hai. Sony has better shows but trp nahi aati. Zee pe prime slot is occupied by ekta mayya so u can imagine sab copy paste hota hai. Sitara ke tho majority bengali shows ke remake hai. Personally i feel ye trp ka khel hi khatam kar de tho better hai we might get better content but i know economy aise hi chalti hai so kya kare. OTT is better any day. U pay for what u want to watch and kissa khatam.

Actually, I have watched Kusum Dola and there despite having the same concept, the relations were healthy. Even Pakhi had the required shame to not openly admit that she was after the hero. It is true that she often went through emotional trauma but then, she had a life and concentrated on her career by the end of the series. There were no surrogacy bulshit and she was really traumatized by her husband's death.

Also, even though Star Plus is making remakes, the channel is butchering the original story. Neither Kusum Dola was like this nor Imlie (that's why they changed the whole plot) and kabhi kabhi ittefaq se urf khorkuto toh bilkul bhi nahi. In fact, the hero in Bengali version was very clear about his feelings. There was no significant third angle as such. Khorkuto is still running and is basically a romantic comedy family drama.

Being a Bengali, I have watched all these serials and none of them were like the ones being shown in Star Plus.

moumita13 thumbnail

No sanitation. It is wat it is. The character is written that way. Doesn't make it right. I never wanted tejo to give him a second chance. But that's how they wrote it.For J nafrat ke alava can't express anything. For tejo she needed live her life not waste it on family and fateh as well. And yes for me as a character fateh is interesting bas. I don't defend him nor condone his actions. He has blundered time and again and will probably continue doing so. Not perfect and may never be. The post was purely a jist for mink that's all. His actions so he took responsibility for them. Maybe didn't pay enough.

As for updates i started giving it during worst phase. Jab JF were playing hide and seek and fateh ki jab dekho phati rehti thi. Kam gaaliyan nahi di uss time. Like i said didn't want fatejo to happen.From there how they got him back was wat kept me watching during shimla track. Then she wanted a life with him so made my peace with it. Right now i just want to know where they r going with this track. Sat through enough crap with this show.

And I salute your patience for that.❤️

moumita13 thumbnail

Punar janam udi baba na re better they end show. Parallel universe on ITV haaye o rabba. Then it will end up becoming supernatural show like naagin and saare jaanwar ghus jayenge. It's been in ssk the original. Parallel universe tho nahi kiya but bahu ko makki bana diya and all sorts of crap happened. Namak ishq ka mein bhi yahi haal tha with some supernatural crap happening. So unless someone can write a proper one rehne do. In writers se tho umeed karna hi bekaar hai.

Arey in Ishqbaaz, they did a redux version, which was equally good. This redux story was done by showing a parallel universe.😃 That was what I meant to say.

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Actually, I have watched Kusum Dola and there despite having the same concept, the relations were healthy. Even Pakhi had the required shame to not openly admit that she was after the hero. It is true that she often went through emotional trauma but then, she had a life and concentrated on her career by the end of the series. There were no surrogacy bulshit and she was really traumatized by her husband's death.

Also, even though Star Plus is making remakes, the channel is butchering the original story. Neither Kusum Dola was like this nor Imlie (that's why they changed the whole plot) and kabhi kabhi ittefaq se urf khorkuto toh bilkul bhi nahi. In fact, the hero in Bengali version was very clear about his feelings. There was no significant third angle as such. Khorkuto is still running and is basically a romantic comedy family drama.

Being a Bengali, I have watched all these serials and none of them were like the ones being shown in Star Plus.

Tho fir it's hindi versions only that ruins it. Don't know y they have to claim ki remake hai then😔Stupid people. Regional shows r better yes. The writing is not so cheap and crass. Don't know y when it comes to hindi shows most shows are either ancient or absolutely toxic. There r a few good ones but they aren't as successful. As for this show it's crossed all limits. If they continue this way won't last long.

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Arey in Ishqbaaz, they did a redux version, which was equally good. This redux story was done by showing a parallel universe.😃 That was what I meant to say.

That was gul khan and team. Agar inke bas ka hai then ya might be good. But these makers as well as writers are extremists and sadists. Inse kuch positive ya light hearted ki hopes rakhna..well let's c. For now they are just dragging it.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Here I will suggest them to go Ekta or GK way and show punar janam or parallel universe.😆

Oh yesss! Anything. Humshakals if you want to keep the priyankit. Kill one of them and restart.

Punarjanam, AU everything will be so much better than this shifkry.

Or just actually bring a twist and cut the 'rub ki dor'. Get them different people. Fateh can marry his OG chamiya and Tejo can live solo and slowly find someone else.

moumita13 thumbnail

Tho fir it's hindi versions only that ruins it. Don't know y they have to claim ki remake hai then😔Stupid people. Regional shows r better yes. The writing is not so cheap and crass. Don't know y when it comes to hindi shows most shows are either ancient or absolutely toxic. There r a few good ones but they aren't as successful. As for this show it's crossed all limits. If they continue this way won't last long.

The Hindi versions are actually regressive. The remakes are remakes in name only. To be honest, even Bengali serials went through such a regressive phase. But thanks to our CM, who is culturally very active, and called out those producers, the content of Bengali serials have improved a lot. Khorkuto is a product of such reforms.

Even though such state interventions in the field of art and culture is problematic but then these serials were actually affecting the social fabric. If Udaariyan was made in Bangla, it would have been taken down because sister rivalry is common in serials but the reason should be valid and must not be this much gruesome. Even if such gruesome activities are shown, the makers make sure that such sisters are not blood sisters.

moumita13 thumbnail

That was gul khan and team. Agar inke bas ka hai then ya might be good. But these makers as well as writers are extremists and sadists. Inse kuch positive ya light hearted ki hopes rakhna..well let's c. For now they are just dragging it.

Inse toh comedy scenes bhi nahi likha jata.😵

moumita13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Oh yesss! Anything. Humshakals if you want to keep the priyankit. Kill one of them and restart.

Punarjanam, AU everything will be so much better than this shifkry.

Or just actually bring a twist and cut the 'rub ki dor'. Get them different people. Fateh can marry his OG chamiya and Tejo can live solo and slowly find someone else.

Can Tejo get a villain type personality (having feminist streaks) with Fateh's face?😛

Edited by moumita13 - 2 years ago