Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Totally get your point, agree aswell. But she can be in danger in ashram too right? Also, she won't be able to live without him at this state. There has to be something more than what the precap is showing. Knowing her current state just for safety purpose he's not going to leave her there forever, he has some other plan. Or else it doesn't make sense.

It is absolutely laughably hilarious that anyone can believe that she will be safe at ashram. She went away alone earlier to find him and what is the guarantee that she would not do it again?

It was a chance that she met those goons yesterday but she could have found them the day she met Fateh too.

Also if Fateh can't handle her, then nobody can. He's taking her world away from her. As if her being barely alive was any better.

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Totally get your point, agree aswell. But she can be in danger in ashram too right? Also, she won't be able to live without him at this state. There has to be something more than what the precap is showing. Knowing her current state just for safety purpose he's not going to leave her there forever, he has some other plan. Or else it doesn't make sense.

Ya lovely there has to be more for sure! He won’t leave leave her, he can’t live without her and vise versa and seeing this J will take more action and harm Tejo at asharam. I’m hoping this will lead to Tanya’s mother and that storyline now.

Even today J celebrated that Fateh is all hers now….so something big will happen, she’s getting desperate.

Mink thumbnail

Side bar - it’s so good to be debating again!

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mink

But blue she is his heart and soul, he’s protecting her by leaving with those that genuinely cared for her without any relationship, her own family gave up, he needs their support to heal Tejo. In my opinion he isn’t leaving her and moving on, he said he wants to bring the old Tejo back and let her find herself. I think even if Tejo regains memory and hates Fateh he will love her form far knowing she is Tejo again and not in this state.

I disagree with him protecting chameli better, he has done everything and anything he could for Tejo within his means and his power. The only thing left is for him to marry her and I want the whole fatejo marriage, but I want it more for his guardianship over her at this time and not him as her husband. They can’t have a marriage in this state, she needs a full time care taker to get better. She deserves that and he knows he’s not enough to provide all that, because even under his care he has failed

I really do not care about how much he loves her. I have maintained that he's always loved her even before marriage and still always just hurt her.

Well you should see how strongly he defended chameli... He can't keep tejo with him in his house but he's fine keeping his mistress within the same roof as his wife.

He can marry her and that's a solution but... 🤷🏽‍♀️

He's failed right, then move on. Accept the failure, and go your own way.

They're just not compatible.

Edited by Bluekohl - 2 years ago
Mink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

I really do not care about how much he loves her. I have maintained that he's always loved her even before marriage and still always just hurt her.

Well you should see how strongly he defended chameli... He can't keep tejo with him in his house but he's fine keeping his mistress within the same roof as his wife.

He can marry her and that's a solution but... 🤷🏽‍♀️

He's failed right, then move on. Accept the failure, and go your own way.

They're just not compatible.

Blue sometimes I feel we aren’t watching the same show. But this forum is great for different perspectives. For now I disagree and will leave it at that.

In a way he is almost doing the right thing by not marrying her in this state. It’s not fair to Tejo, she doesn’t understand what marriage is, she is like a child bride who only thinks about Fateh as her dulah and nothing beyond that

Bluekohl thumbnail

Blue sometimes I feel we aren’t watching the same show. But this forum is great for different perspectives. For now I disagree and will leave it at that.

In a way he is almost doing the right thing by not marrying her in this state. It’s not fair to Tejo, she doesn’t understand what marriage is, she is like a child bride who only thinks about Fateh as her dulah and nothing beyond that

I'm not asking for him to marry and consummate that. If he wants to keep safe then that is the best option. He can divorce her once she's gained her senses. Then they can further proceed as they wish.

She is not safe at ashram either and he would know this if anyone used a single brain cell. He found her roaming on streets with a mob chasing her. She completely loses her shit if he's not around. This time who knows what kinda trauma she'll suffer after getting ditched again?

Has he forgotten what the doctor said? She needs love and support of her own people. Pretty sure abandonment by her closest person will do the opposite.

Edited by Bluekohl - 2 years ago
Mink thumbnail

Hold up hold up!!!

In precap he says you want to meet umma tomorrow?! as in day after picnic!

Then he takes her the same day in same shirt and her same clothes with a suitcase that she didn’t leave home with?!

Could this be a chemeli dream?!

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hold up hold up!!!

In precap he says you want to meet umma tomorrow?! as in day after picnic!

Then he takes her the same day in same shirt and her same clothes with a suitcase that she didn’t leave home with?!

Could this be a chemeli dream?!

I saw the episode now and was thinking the same , naa it has to be Fateh's dream and him calculating chances of more trouble for Tejo😁Then he might change his decision , but if he happens to leave her there , what after that?🤔

Will he keep visiting her until she recovers? In this case chammo will be second time preggo saying Amrik's Bhoot effed her🙃

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

We are on same EDT from 2 weeks🙄🙄

moumita13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

We are on same EDT from 2 weeks🙄🙄

You can't help it Maria. The story is absolutely bulshit.