Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I believe Fateh has some plan, Airport 2.0 is loading. Only Jasmine's expose will give them the TRP boost they need rn.

I am pretty sure he's not just going to leave her there like that. Goes against the whole plot. And, if they show Fateh had no plan whatsoever, that will be my goodbye to this show forever.

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

I believe Fateh has some plan, Airport 2.0 is loading. Only Jasmine's expose will give them the TRP boost they need rn.

I am pretty sure he's not just going to leave her there like that. Goes against the whole plot. And, if they show Fateh had no plan whatsoever, that will be my goodbye to this show forever.

Reveal won't happen now. They will drag as usual. Tab tak fateh bechara banke ghumega. And pressure will be put for him to marry J. Meanwhile tanya ka kya kiya god knows. They just don't know how to finish a plot. After all the hype Angads exit was a big flopshow. Ab since one month where is tanya. Today they said tejo ko aye ek mahina ho gaya so technically tanya also has been tied up by J for that long and they never even showed her. Hopefully fateh gets some clue at ashram abt tanya's mother and tries to contact her.

Inko plot ki kab fikar thi. All they care abt is their laadli and giving her max footage. They have time and again ruined all characters to fit her in the plot.

Edited by FIREMYSOUL - 2 years ago
Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today was emotional.

Fateh’s love for Tejo is unconditional and he is guilty he can’t be with her all the time and care for her. Even in his care she was put in danger. I personally think it’s best for him to leave her at ashram right now. Weather he has a plan or not, she’s not safe. He doubts Jasmine but also knows someone is doing something to put Tejo in danger.

Tejo’s state of mind is not good, even after Fateh beat the men, she asked him when they can meet them again and how they were so nice and of course he lost it. She is easily manipulated in this state, and he can’t trust or has the support of anyone to be by her side when he can’t be. Her own parents have given up.

Him leaving her there doesn’t mean he’s abandoning her, his heart and soul is with her. I liked his inner self talk today about how for his happiness and selfish reasons he’s holding onto Tejo while anything can happen to her.

I’m curious to see where they will take this, they haven’t developed this Fatejo’s connection and love/care to throw it all away or ruin Fateh at this point.

Let’s wait and watch

Edited by Mink - 2 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mink

Today was emotional.

Fateh’s love for Tejo is unconditional and he is guilty he can’t be with her all the time and care for her. Even in his care she was put in danger. I personally think it’s best for him to leave her at ashram right now. Weather he has a plan or not, she’s not safe. He doubts Jasmine but also knows someone is doing something to put Tejo in danger.

Tejo’s state of mind is not good, even after Fateh beat the men, she asked him when they can meet them again and how they were so nice and of course he lost it. She is easily manipulated in this state, and he can’t trust or has the support of anyone to be by her side when he can’t be. Her own parents have given up.

Him leaving her there doesn’t mean he’s abandoning her, his heart and soul is with her. I liked his inner self talk today about how for his happiness and selfish reasons he’s holding onto Tejo while anything can happen to her.

I’m curious to see where they will take this, they haven’t developed this Fatejo’s connection and love/care to throw it all away or ruin Fateh at this point.

Let’s wait and watch

You echoed exactly my thoughts. He has no other option and Tejo will be safest in the ashram and most in danger in her house with you know who plotting one thing more dangerous and evil than another.

I don't understand why Blue is so negative about him this time. He does not have a choice and the ashram is the best option, at least she won't be in a mental asylum, THAT would have been the end for me!

She almost got into flesh trade and human trafficking!!!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This show is such a drag now my god

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

You echoed exactly my thoughts. He has no other option and Tejo will be safest in the ashram and most in danger in her house with you know who plotting one thing more dangerous and evil than another.

I don't understand why Blue is so negative about him this time. He does not have a choice and the ashram is the best option, at least she won't be in a mental asylum, THAT would have been the end for me!

Because it's honestly so disheartening. He is going to lie to her again, and leave her there after making excuse. How about he should just move out and live at ashram with tejo if safety is the concern? Marry her and move out?

Also her safety isn't ensured. She ran away last time and she could have been picked up by goons back then too. What if she ran this time too?

And he's seen how she's without him. He's her entire world and he's taking that world away. Honestly he protected chameli better from everything and everyone when she's a mistress than he's doing it now. He's helpless when Tejo is involved. With Chameli, there were no limitations.

Exactly how many versions of him leaving her are we going to see?

Edited by Bluekohl - 2 years ago
FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blue ke liye tejo se badkar koi nahi hai. It's ok. She herself admits that she's partial to pri and tejo. So anything or anybody won't be good enough for her baby. 😊

Mink thumbnail

Yup, what I also liked today, he’s fighting with his inner self, he knows Tejo is his life but he’s not being selfish at the same time. KSV finally told Gurpreet that stop looking at Tejo as a roadblock and how he cares for her and her well-being. Gurpreet only cares about Fateh and how Fateh might fall apart without Tejo. But soon enough she will force Jasmine on him again, but this Fateh will not budge with Jasmine, not when his Tejo is suffering and alone.

Tejo right now is a walking danger to herself and Fateh can’t tie her with a Chooni and keep her safe. Hw can’t risk anything happening to her when things are constantly being planned. He needs to work and make money to take care of her.

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mink

Yup, what I also liked today, he’s fighting with his inner self, he knows Tejo is his life but he’s not being selfish at the same time. KSV finally told Gurpreet that stop looking at Tejo as a roadblock and how he cares for her and her well-being. Gurpreet only cares about Fateh and how Fateh might fall apart without Tejo. But soon enough she will force Jasmine on him again, but this Fateh will not budge with Jasmine, not when his Tejo is suffering and alone.

Tejo right now is a walking danger to herself and Fateh can’t tie her with a Chooni and keep her safe. Hw can’t risk anything happening to her when things are constantly being planned. He needs to work and make money to take care of her.

Totally get your point, agree aswell. But she can be in danger in ashram too right? Also, she won't be able to live without him at this state. There has to be something more than what the precap is showing. Knowing her current state just for safety purpose he's not going to leave her there forever, he has some other plan. Or else it doesn't make sense.

Mink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Because it's honestly so disheartening. He is going to lie to her again, and leave her there after making excuse. How about he should just move out and live at ashram with tejo if safety is the concern? Marry her and move out?

Also her safety isn't ensured. She ran away last time and she could have been picked up by goons back then too. What if she ran this time too?

And he's seen how she's without him. He's her entire world and he's taking that world away. Honestly he protected chameli better from everything and everyone when she's a mistress than he's doing it now. He's helpless when Tejo is involved. With Chameli, there were no limitations.

Exactly how many versions of him leaving her are we going to see?

But blue she is his heart and soul, he’s protecting her by leaving with those that genuinely cared for her without any relationship, her own family gave up, he needs their support to heal Tejo. In my opinion he isn’t leaving her and moving on, he said he wants to bring the old Tejo back and let her find herself. I think even if Tejo regains memory and hates Fateh he will love her form far knowing she is Tejo again and not in this state.

I disagree with him protecting chameli better, he has done everything and anything he could for Tejo within his means and his power. The only thing left is for him to marry her and I want the whole fatejo marriage, but I want it more for his guardianship over her at this time and not him as her husband. They can’t have a marriage in this state, she needs a full time care taker to get better. She deserves that and he knows he’s not enough to provide all that, because even under his care he has failed