Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Family bullshit for 20 minutes, skipped it all so don't know what happened. Last five minutes Fateh found Tejo in a car, chased the car fir hero k tarah peeta bohot. Fir emotional FaTejo scene. Fateh is doubting again that someone is doing this to Tejo.

Precap: Rupi has decided to send Tejo to assylum, Jasmine dancing, Fateh shocked and unhappy.

I don't why but i feel Fateh will soon marry Tejo by seeing all this shit

maanarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

This is the right time to bring in FaTejo marriage track. Every single family member is now officially trash including Rupi & Satti so let Fateh take Tejo's responsibility alone all by himself, marry her, take help from Ashram people and set a new home for themselves.

Let Jasmine take a huge step and try to burn Tejo again and boom her memory is back. That would be so much better than watching two selfish family taking up all the screenspace.

Yes...makers should bring this track and it is the right time actually....also it will fetch good numbers for the show

maanarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mink

I agree they have all given up on her. In precap, Fateh is in disbelief with how everyone is abandoning her. He needs to marry and be her guardian or he needs to take her to ashram and stay there with her and care for her until she is better. They can not ruin this Fateh now, he has to stand by Tejo when no one else is there.

Marriage track/ surprise marriage will save the day and I also think Jasmine will try to burn her and Tejo will be back with a bang! But I fear she will forget the 6 months and all that Fateh has done….but even then I see Fateh being happy that Tejo has found herself and will deal with her hate and turn it into love slowly

He needs to tell them he’s taking her to ashram, and to prepare for the wedding and he needs to walk back in with Tejo as his wife. He needs to call media and declare His ex wife now a mentally unstable Tejo as his wife and tell the world how her own family left her and how society treats mentally unstable people. He needs to prove that love can heal people and all they need is care and support.

Jasmine needs to be thrown out of the show! Period! End of discussion!

Loved loved loved Fateh’s entry today and his concern for Tejo’a well being.

The last scene...while he was on his bike with Tejo...the fear of losing his Tejo was clearly seen on his face and the way he stopped his bike and hugged her...i loved that scene❤️

Coming to Tejo being sent to mental asylum... Fateh should act smart here take her to ashram prepare everything and marry her...and should give a bigggg surprise to the family 😳

Let Guru die of heartattack no worries at all...and J ko paagal khaane bhej do as that is the right place for her as she is more unstable than Tejo right now

maanarsh thumbnail

Don't go with the BTS and promos...let the episode air as everything is misleading in UD

I won't react unless until the episode airs and know what exactly is happening

maanarsh thumbnail

I'm going to stay positive....he might be leaving her there to be safe, as he knows she's not safe at Sandhu's or at Virks with Gurpreet. Hopefully, he's on a mission to expose Jasmine or he marries her at ashram. I feel airport Fateh is loading

They just can't ruin Fateh again!

Minko...i am with u in this...i am very much positive about Fateh right now🤞

maanarsh thumbnail

I feel the same. It's his plan...he knows Tejo is safest there. Even today he understood how dangerous this situation could have been but Tejo didn't. He needs to protect her and he can't be with her 24 hours a day.

The expose will be a big twist!

He immediately was thinking...that place was where he n J used to go...acha hai he started using his brain again...and this time he will stand by Tejo at any cost

maanarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

I'm just feeling sad over the fact that Tejo was about to become a victim of gang-rape if Fateh hadn't reached there on time!

Like how many more miseries? She's such a kind human still living a life like hell🥲

I shouldn't say this...but J should face each n everything that Tejo is gng thru right now ..i want even more worse for her🤬

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loji aur bitao laadli ko sar pe. Phir gir gaya. When will they understand. R they really that dumb.

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1544940949763420160?t=X2I3K3M6HbgdwlQ5f9m0Bg&s=19

maanarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Loji aur bitao laadli ko sar pe. Phir gir gaya. When will they understand. R they really that dumb.

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1544940949763420160?t=X2I3K3M6HbgdwlQ5f9m0Bg&s=19

I don't know why they aren't understanding ki their ladli won't bring them trps upar se show duboke jayegi bandi...they should reduce her ss and her irritating bache ka baap drama😡