Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Me, Maria, lovely.... We're all gonna have funnn

Arey bohut hai

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Oh the look of disgust he gave her was ๐Ÿ˜˜ uff. Looks like kuch plan chaalu hai fateh ka. But he needs to ensure tejos safety so don't know dono kaise manage karega. They r showing tejo as totally can't be left alone types. Today she went to pick a poisonous flower for fateh. Ab virk house layega tejo ko tho fateh has to be with her every minute. Tanya ko lana chahiye at this point wud be good twist. Make tanya act like tejo and dekho J ka tamasha. But in makers se no hopes.

What if he's brought Tanya and tejo is still at ashram?

moumita13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Blue, makers ke paas itne brains nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mink

Look at the speed of the forum now. Jasmineโ€™s downfall Is coming!

No it is not. She is here to stay for next 2 months at least. After marraige Tejo will be put through real torture by Gur and J. I pity Tejo.

Fateh had no choice but to marry Tejo not just to be her her guardian but also coz Tejo won't be the same Heer she was before she met him. Bow Tejo has met Fateh . So Ashram ladies won't be able to control her any more. Before they just called some x y z sat2ing it is Fateh and made her talk to him. Tejo just waited and so Ashram ladies were helpful .Now Tejo is s2iper unstable element after meeting Fateh.Thus girl will do anything go with anybody.You just have to say i will take you to Fateh !

Fateh needs a care taker for Tejo asap, one he can depend on .Now Gur will do anything to throw away Tejo and Jasmin will first insult her then kill her.

Bluekohl thumbnail

You broke my heart. You would rather cry at doli time then dance at Bharat time lol

actually girl side gets the mendi too

Lol considering how overprotective we're about Tejo bold of you to assume we'll actually send her alone. One i told my baby cousin something that when her wedding will happen after vidai i will accompany her to her Sqsural. So that she won't feel alone among new people. And I can help her settle.

The point is I'm not crying bcz I'm coming with tejo ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita13

Blue, makers ke paas itne brains nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†

I love how interesting the story can get but then we all realise that these professional writers are almost completely incompetent

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You broke my heart. You would rather cry at doli time then dance at Bharat time lol

actually girl side gets the mendi too

I will get the joote churai ka paisa too!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Cinephile30 thumbnail

That could be a good twist to the story, omg! But then makers doesn't have that much brain lol.

Cinephile30 thumbnail

Lol considering how overprotective we're about Tejo bold of you to assume we'll actually send her alone. One i told my baby cousin something that when her wedding will happen after vidai i will accompany her to her Sqsural. So that she won't feel alone among new people. And I can help her settle.

The point is I'm not crying bcz I'm coming with tejo ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Please mix poison in Gurpreet's food in that case. Also, find some proof against Jasmine now that you have entry into virks.

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Please mix poison in Gurpreet's food in that case. Also, find some proof against Jasmine now that you have entry into virks.

If I went to Virks, they're just done. I'mma just roast everyone.

I'll try to convince G to partition the house and live with chammo separately. Donon door raho.