Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mink

I knew Fateh would deliver! Even if promo is misleading it’s a good sign he won’t leave her

Ya but kuch log kush nahi hai kya kare😔 Let's wait and watch. Inke precaps ki tarah promo bhi misleading hote hai. We never got fatejo crossing over G wala sequence kambaqt so wanted that. But ek baat hai that fateh ain't believing or getting manipulated by J ya anyone else. Iss baar his focus is only tejo. Aage dekte hai.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mink

Lovely! This is a victory for us. Put on your dancing shoes! We are barhaati’s

The Barati are going to have to compensate for the lack of dancing skills of Dulha

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 08_maria

I was thinking same cuz she is having mangalsutra and all but he looks normal. Show mai shaadi itne asàni se toh nahi hoga , the promo is deffo misleading but he will be with her and that's all that matters now

They will get married in the ashram, if he doesn't bring her as married then what's the point? Konsi haq se use virks mein layega? They are definitely going to get married.

We can get a normal and grand wedding later when things are back to normal.

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

I was thinking same cuz she is having mangalsutra and all but he looks normal. Show mai shaadi itne asàni se toh nahi hoga , the promo is deffo misleading but he will be with her and that's all that matters now

I do not care whether they are married for real or not, whether it is a fake marriage or something else the important part is he is the one who can get her back, and actually keep her safe. Just be with her. That's it.

If he left her then it will be another blow which she might not be able to ever handle.

Edited by Bluekohl - 2 years ago
moumita13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Lol ok... So y'all are gonna give us joote churai. You, minko, and who else is baraati?

I am team dulhan. Who else is with me?😛

Bluekohl thumbnail

I hope they give us a grand fatejo wedding too. Tejo deserves that😭

All her memories of her wedding or rituals are just🤢 she deserves one1 were everything is perfect for her

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita13

I am team dulhan. Who else is with me?😛

Me, Maria, lovely.... We're all gonna have funnn

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Mink sorry, but I will have to ditch you there. As much as I love Fateh I am team Tejo forever. That girl has my heart 😭❤️.

You broke my heart. You would rather cry at doli time then dance at Bharat time lol

actually girl side gets the mendi too

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

O teri😆 So bts of ashram in same picnic outfit was for promo shoot. Dulhan banake laya tho hai in promo but let's c if he actually marries her.

yup promos are misleading lately….it’s more symbolic

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maanarsh

The way he reacted when J tried to touch him was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Oh the look of disgust he gave her was 😘 uff. Looks like kuch plan chaalu hai fateh ka. But he needs to ensure tejos safety so don't know dono kaise manage karega. They r showing tejo as totally can't be left alone types. Today she went to pick a poisonous flower for fateh. Ab virk house layega tejo ko tho fateh has to be with her every minute. Tanya ko lana chahiye at this point wud be good twist. Make tanya act like tejo and dekho J ka tamasha. But in makers se no hopes.