Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Waiting for update di

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry for the delay

Great update. Geet so afraid of managing alone without the kids but did great. She needs more self confidence and hopefully she hot some from this situation and with the help of adi That’s a a start

But look at her so thoughtful. She knows Maan will miss the kids so she recorded them. Aww that is adorable

he for sure missed them He quietly kept abreast of them all. He miss a geet too

glad she went to the doc. Yes she has not starting pouring her heart but still it is a start Going

ah being a close friend of their family the doc too tells Maan about her and how depended geet is in him and how he can help her too

isn’t it thoughtful once again. Geet cooking home cooked meal and taking it up Maan. And so glad Maan appreciated it and their talk. Good she opened up about her fears of vikram to him also Maan telling Mishra too reds her as much as the others. They both had a good childhood. Should these kids not

aww how happy the kids are to see Maan. Not leaving him. Neelima seeing this and happy and wants them

To be a family. But geet a but more hesitant

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

thank you, everyone

new update is coming

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Hi I have updated my Maaneet FF Cross Roads In Love

here is the link, it's a password-protected link

https://lovegurtimaaneet.wordpress.com/2022/07/24/cross-roads-in-love-mg-ss-chapter-18/

if u want the password then please do let me know

Little hints or Excerpt from the chapter:-

Geet didn’t think about what maan to do ?or what he has in his mind ? As this will shape their future n their relationship also… y she is thinking like that ..when Maan asked about her session with Dr , though he know manythings but then Geet said its fine…Maan smiles n know n can see the confidence back though it will take time but he will take….

Maan nodded then said let me check her n just went to meet geet …Adi smiles , he knew this is for humanity n his sir feel huge gratitude for Geet who helps his son…but he can see how lonely his sir is n Geet is filling the void…

Such a cruel destiny take exam of these two , when they deserve all happiness only…

Maan there is first aid box …Geet at first confuse then notice the little nail mark on Adarsh, she hurridly take him n said meine kaise nehi dekha..Maan shook his head n know how paranoid she will be ..She kissed Adarsh when maan apply the ointment after cleaning it..Adarsh moaned but again Geet cooed him to make him sleep…

Geet keep rocking Adarsh and wants to move from here but guessing maan’s temper, she sighed n pout at Adarsh who seems interested to play Geet’s bangle more….

Geet smiles, both Swyam n Adarsh r same with this, they loved to play with these bangles, for that she again start wearing it…..when her attention drove by Sasha’s accusation how Geet try to seduce MK when Maan almost roared but then said after looking at Adarsh who was looking at him intently….then back to geet who get up but rocking him…

taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous and Curious Teaser

Eagerly awaiting update

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

More Tag

Hi I have updated my Maaneet FF Cross Roads In Love

here is the link, it's a password-protected link

Chapter 18 Of Cross Roads In Love

https://lovegurtimaaneet.wordpress.com/2022/07/24/cross-roads-in-love-mg-ss-chapter-18/

if u want the password then please do let me know