Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Raavi gave away her engagement ring

Unn paiso ka kya hua?

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Baby se ek aur gyaan that they should use Raavi's money to rebuild the store because 10 l is not enough for Raavi anyways and she is not going to use it right away and suggests Gombi should take the money.

Will Rishita give her money to Gombi?

This whole situation started because of her and Dev and what her father and Motiben did was a crime. Did she do anything about it? Did she get compensation from him?

So how does she manages to give plenty of unwarranted opinions and makes loose talks all the time?😕

Rishita ke paas kuch values nahi hai, issiliye aise muh pe aaye baat bol rahi hai😡

Rishita has been a lost cause since she had her evil spawn in her stomach. She would never care about the family's struggles if Dev had died and she had gotten the money. She did the same thing when her dad gave her the store and she wanted Dev to accept it because she wants to secure her baby's future. She didn't care about the Pandyas if her store did better than their store. She has been heartless, selfish, opportunist, selfish, stupid, selfish, and did I mention selfish since the very beginning. Her dialogues today were not surprising at all because she is greedy and will remain greedy forever.

mpks1 thumbnail

Man, they are stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhing this track too😕

Now I am not sure about the TRPs again though Alice's acting last week was amazing😕

It is one thing to show Shiva, weak and unable to move as he is severely injured but why would you bring a 3rd angle and why would you go so far to show a zabardasti shaadi and then for Shiva to escape finally?

The separation would have fetched the ratings if it had been made crisp but this stretching is going to turn away more audience for sure😕

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Raavi gave away her engagement ring

Unn paiso ka kya hua?

Bhabhi ne udaa diye party mein
1222827 thumbnail

Wese I noticed one thing....photu ka place change hua hai🤪

The kdice picture from ShiVi first wedding, woh mirror ke side me laga di...😆

I think Raavi ne change kardi saare photo frames ki position🤪

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Now I am not sure about the TRPs again though Alice's acting last week was amazing😕

It is one thing to show Shiva, weak and unable to move as he is severely injured but why would you bring a 3rd angle and why would you go so far to show a zabardasti shaadi and then for Shiva to escape finally?

The separation would have fetched the ratings if it had been made crisp but this stretching is going to turn away more audience for sure😕

I think last week's episodes had soo much slow motion that it stretched the track. Also I think they shot too much and they are not editing out any scenes. Everything is being shown, maybe because bhabhi is in almost every frame and they can't cut her out.

mpks1 thumbnail

Raavi in her room sitting on her bed, looking at the cheque and her phone. She has Shiva's picture on the screen (again haveli waala picture)

Shiva comes running into their room calling her chipkali, Raavi is happy to see him

Raavi says, "Shiva" and goes to him and hugs him

Shiva says, 'tujhe kya laga, tu mujhe gift dene se bach gayi, har ek ghante mei kiss dene waali thi naa, bhool gayi, bahut time hogaya, chal settle kar, chal"

Raavi is happy and was about to go near him and says Shiva and it turned out to be her imagination.

She looks around, her room door is locked and he did not come.

Raavi's monologue, "mujhe akela chodke kyun chala gaya Shiva, please wapas aaja, please" looks at his picture on her phone, "kabhi jhagda nahi karoongi dobara, please wapas aaja" and hugs the phone.❤️❤️❤️

spdp thumbnail

Exactly. They can’t afford this now. This fisherman talks add to further disgust.

honestly toooo much negativity. Just too much.

Have watched these episodes just and just for Alice.

I donot watch such tracks otherwise. Young Death is NOT entertainment and stretching of that beyond a point pushes people away.

(Ghum smartly moved away from thier track in 3.5 days flat)

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I hope machliwali's track ends with Shiva returning to somnaath..

spdp thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

I hope machliwali's track ends with Shiva returning to somnaath..

I need confirmation of this.

they clearly added ShiVi dream scene as afterthought.

Can see KD’s new hairstyle.

don’t want them to keep stretching this with such lollipops. Unfortunately tt- insta will go crazy editing this, and ra Bhabhi gang will keep stretching this fatigued track.

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago