Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mkc12345

I think last week's episodes had soo much slow motion that it stretched the track. Also I think they shot too much and they are not editing out any scenes. Everything is being shown, maybe because bhabhi is in almost every frame and they can't cut her out.

Why are they not editing the machliwaale scenes, they shot way too many unnecessary scenes and Shiva's is repeating the same thing again and again.

Precap says - iss hafte, that still shows Shiva being tied up which won't happen until Wednesday or Thursday (IST) and then he escapes on Friday πŸ˜•

They indeed have bank episodes now and want to take this track really slowπŸ˜• which is annoying the heck out of me as I was not invested in this whole panauti, followed by the accident track.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

I have never found kanwar's acting cringe and I still think he is one of the best actors of ITV currently but Shiva in his sleep saying chipkali , Pandya store , goumbi , raavi ma in this order is funny AF 🀣

I dnt want to say this..but i cant control...onky bhabhi feels natural to come out of his mouth...πŸ™Š..(let me runπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Mujhe to LU pard kar fishy family par gussa a raha hai. How disgusting yaar. Chi creepy mom and daughter. Hope they don’t come on screen after shiva runs away.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VNuts

My mother rejects a guy if she thinks he's not as qualified as I am, and this is one part of her 50 million checks. And yahaan dekho, jaan na pehchaan, main teri saas aur tu mera daamad. πŸ˜•

This crazy woman is ready to even let her daughter be a spare laddoo as long as there is a man🀬..and the daughter seems to be mentally challenged..who in their right sense fall for a toota phoota unconscious chipkali lover ..🀑

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Why are they not editing the machliwaale scenes, they shot way too many unnecessary scenes and Shiva's is repeating the same thing again and again.

Precap says - iss hafte, that still shows Shiva being tied up which won't happen until Wednesday or Thursday (IST) and then he escapes on Friday πŸ˜•

They indeed have bank episodes now and want to take this track really slowπŸ˜• which is annoying the heck out of me as I was not invested in this whole panauti, followed by the accident track.

They can't edit out the machli family now because KD shot those scenes after a full week of sitting at home. They probably didn't want to antagonize him even more because his leave was not planned by him but forced by the PH.

This is the most unprofessional PH in all of ITV. They change storylines and add more scenes and edit out scenes to fit leadben but force other actors to take forced leaves. The vacationben goes on a break every 15 days but they never cut her scenes but change the storyline to fit her schedule so they can explain to the audience that she isn't there.

Hopefully with the falling TRP they learn their lesson that audience wants progressive and positive tracks not panauti and death.

mpks1 thumbnail

Back at Kaandya Niwas

Suman tells all the others, " dekh, Prafulla jaisi bhi ho, uski maasi hai, pyaar se usne paal poske bada kiya, shayad Raavi ko uske paas rehane se toda sukoon mil jaaye bure waqt pe, issiliye shayad paise bhi daal diye honge apne future ke liye, galat nahi hai woh"

Dhara says, 'Maa, hum bhi yahi chahte hai ki woh paise rakh le, par mujhe nahi lagta hai ki Raavi paise rakhegi"

Dev says, 'haan Maa, humko bhi yahi lagta hai ki Raavi ye paise nahi rakhegi"

Gautam says, 'sahi ke rahe hain, mujhe bhi nahi lagta hai"

Dhara says, "mein uske kamre mein dekh kar aati hoon"

Dhara leaves to check on her

Suman says, 'Bhagwan kare aap sab log sahi ho aur mein galat, bas mein chahthi hoon ki Markundi 😑 ko bharosa honi chahiye ki yeh bhi uska ghar hai hum sab uske apne hai, vishwas hona chahiye hum sab par, bas"

Vishwas aur tum logon par, Whatever Suman!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

This crazy woman is ready to even let hwr daughter be a spare laddoo as long as there is a man🀬..and the duaghter seems to be mentallt challenged..who in theur right sense fall for a toota phoota unconscious chipkali lover ..🀑

"Toota phoota unconscious chipkali lover". 🀣

mpks1 thumbnail

At the village - outside the house

Fish mother tells the father, ' mein kya keh rahi hoon, mujhe naa iss ladka Surbhi ke liye bahut pasand hai, jabse hamare ghar pe aaye naa, hamari beti kush rehane lagi hai, sajne swarne lagi hai, aur mujhe lagta hai ladka bhi usse bahu pasand karta hai, mein kya kehati hoon, hum na donon ke shaadi karwate hain, donon kush rahenge" 😑🀒🀬

Father says, "woh pehle se shaadi shudha ho toh? arrey hum toh uske naam bhi nahi jaante"

Mother says, 'meine uska naam pooch liya, uska naam Shiva hai, usko shaadi waadhi nahi hui hai, nahi toh apne bhai ki jagah apne biwi ko phone lagane ke liye kehata naa, issiliye abb tumhe isske gharwaalone ko phone karne ki zaroorat nahi hai, hum na donon ke shaadi karwate hain, donon kush rahenge, yahan nahi toh kahi aur bhej denge" 🀬

Shiva hears their conversation and says to himself, 'ye mere saat shaadi ke baat kar rahi hai, aise kaise"

Lovely2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

At the village - outside the house

Fish mother tells the father, ' mein kya keh rahi hoon, mujhe naa iss ladka Surbhi ke liye bahut pasand hai, jabse hamare ghar pe aaye naa, hamari beti kush rehane lagi hai, sajne swarne lagi hai, aur mujhe lagta hai ladka bhi usse bahu pasand karta hai, mein kya kehati hoon, hum na donon ke shaadi karwate hain, donon kush rahenge" 😑🀒🀬

Father says, "woh pehle se shaadi shudha ho toh? arrey hum toh uske naam bhi nahi jaante"

Mother says, 'meine uska naam pooch liya, uska naam Shiva hai, usko shaadi waadhi nahi hui hai, nahi toh apne bhai ki jagah apne biwi ko phone lagane ke liye kehata naa, issiliye abb tumhe isske gharwaalone ko phone karne ki zaroorat nahi hai, hum na donon ke shaadi karwate hain, donon kush rahenge, yahan nahi toh kahi aur bhej denge" 🀬

Shiva hears their conversation and says to himself, 'ye mere saat shaadi ke baat kar rahi hai, aise kaise"

Can I go inside the phone and πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Što that fishy mom daughter duo

mpks1 thumbnail

Didn't the father take Shiva's name when he called Gautam earlier?

Then why is he saying he doesn't know his name and the Mom is giving him that information,

Also, what kind of a woman is this person? Just because Shiva is asking the father to call Gautam, he could not have been possibly married? What kind of low level thinking is this? 🀬

Father was right earlier, what if he is a thief or a daaku?