Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: majoni03

And worst is mother knows he is married and his wife's name is Raavi but still she wants to get her daughter married to him.

My mother rejects a guy if she thinks he's not as qualified as I am, and this is one part of her 50 million checks. And yahaan dekho, jaan na pehchaan, main teri saas aur tu mera daamad. 😕

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Exactly.

Actresses are too unprofessional.

That show is going same ghum way. Kinjuactor & Samar actor - devar bhabhi onscreen are apparently dating offscreen.

What? 😲😲 one more miscarriage in SP. DAFUQ!!🤢

What do these people think of themselves?

Dhara, Sai, and now this Kinjal?

What were they doing when they were told about the track ahead of them?😕 making reels and tik-tok videos,

Do they even realize how difficult it is for many to conceive in real life and it's a years of struggle for some and to show such insensitive and senseless killing 😕

SP should be named fetus killers, and if they think this is their nayi soch, it is ruthless😕

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I think it will..becz shiva is in that jabriya shaadi dress..that will probably be tge end of that track..unless they want machli people to come to somnath and seek revenge by burning pandyastore🤡

Yet again burn PS?😲 Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

I can't handle 3 things anymore in this show

-Shiva's third angle, his zabardasti sahayi or shaadi

-BhabiMa's baccha being killed

-PS getting burned

Please no more of these tracks, mujhse nahi ho paayegaa😭

1222827 thumbnail

How happy she was, but🥺🥺

REUNION ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Turn this dream into reality😒

FVqY-njUcAAX1MN.jpeg

Screenshot isn't blur,the frame is :p

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shiva’s wounds need healing, how will that happen with him hiding at maami’s?

They need 2nd round of spoilers NOW. Need reunion assurance and ShiVi togather spoiler/bts now.

Weeklong pain + this annoying maachimaar family Shaadi track has full chances for more viewers dropping off.

not to forget the creative geniuses introduced Shiva’s death track and another ShiVi separation - After prolonged negative highpitch watch of Bhabhi-baby drama followed by more depressing fire at store, followed by further boring baby Bhabhi naatak.

All while completely sidelining everything positive and everything ShiVi- the story, the couple that connects the most.

itni nonstop negativity koi nahin dekhta.

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
1222827 thumbnail

Someone can tell me how many days it has been since Shiva was declared dead? Like 15 days or more? Did they mention it? I have skipped parts so I don't know actually😆

mpks1 thumbnail

At the village

Shiva is lying on the bed.

In the same room, the father is eating and the fish mom is talking to him, " toh phir kya socha tumne"

Father says, "tumhara dimaag kharaab hogaya hai Rakhi, pagal hogayi hai kya, iss ladke ka na naam pata hai, na dharm pata, bahgwan jaane, ye chor ya daaku nikla toh, apni iklauti ladki ko aise ladki ke saat byaah karna chahthi ho, kabhi nahi"👍🏼

Fish Mom says, 'kya nahi, mera mann kehata hai ye insaan bhale ghar ka manhoos hai"

Father says, "tumse baat karna hi bekaar hai"

Shiva asks, "kya baat kae rahe ho aap log"

Mother looks at him.

Shiva continues, 'baat hui Gombi se, mujhe Somnath jaana hai"

Father says, "nahi, hum toh yahi baat kar rahe hai ki aaj todi baat hui thi par teek se baat nahi ho paayi, kal phir se koshish karenge"

Father leaves

Mom says to Shiva, "Suno beta, tumhe toh bhook lagi hogi naa, Surbhi ko bulaaoon" and calls the fish girl

Shiva says, 'khaana nahi hai, mujhe sirf Somnath jaana hai. Somnath"

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spdp

Exactly.

Actresses are too unprofessional.

That show is going same ghum way. Kinjuactor & Samar actor - devar bhabhi onscreen are apparently dating offscreen.

Why did she agree to support a baby bump if she doesn't want to play a mother on screen, for God sake, it's called acting do your effin job.

Looking at the pain that we go through with this show and the crazy storylines they show, our pain is nothing compared to ghum fans. I feel really sorry for them. They have to deal with pakhi forever as long as Neil is the lead on that show, pakhi ain't going anywhere. I am really proud of myself that I never got into the show lol. They are now doing a surrogacy track where pakhi is the surrogate of Virat and Sai's baby 🤪. Bohut Gham hai us show mein.

Lovely2021 thumbnail

This whole week Alice was awesome. We felt her pain. She needs her khusiyaan ASAP.

We know uf trp increases they are going to drag this. No more repeat and rinse. That's the reason I want trp to drop so that they can finish this track and we get shivi reunion asap. For Raavi's khusiyaan Trp should not increase. Or else these maker's will ruin everything. Fans are not going to tolerate this BS this time. All are frustrated with rinse and repeat.

Lovely2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Why did she agree to support a baby bump if she doesn't want to play a mother on screen, for God sake, it's called acting do your effin job.

Looking at the pain that we go through with this show and the crazy storylines they show, our pain is nothing compared to ghum fans. I feel really sorry for them. They have to deal with pakhi forever as long as Neil is the lead on that show, pakhi ain't going anywhere. I am really proud of myself that I never got into the show lol. They are now doing a surrogacy track where pakhi is the surrogate of Virat and Sai's baby 🤪. Bohut Gham hai us show mein.

They are diverting from Og. In og sai did delivered a girl.