Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahithiswasti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Suman didn't take long to show her true colors. Off course she would think that Raavi ran off with the money 🤬

She also called Raavi markundi today 🤬.

I didn't care for the justification she tried to give for thinking like that. Yes Suman, she would deserve the money if she believed her husband died but Raavi has been saying for over 15 days now that Shiva is alive so why would she care for the money for his death.

Raavi is the purest of souls. What makes me happy is that she is in the full clear now. Everyone is on the hook for believing Shiva died except for her. She didn't want to sign the paper for the money, made Dhara took her finger and signed it for her. Shiva should have a major bone to pick with his family when he gets to know all this. He should hold his family accountable.

She will show her true color when shiva comes back.

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: majoni03

These machiwalas should have admitted shiva in a hospital. As per the doctor his condition is getting worse. But these people just want to get him married to their good for nothing daughter😡

Exactly. Shaadi hone ke baad nikal gaya to?! Kya logic hai?!

And the doctor also should have insisted on moving Shiva to the hospital. Wahaan gaon mein rehke kya improvement ho jaata?! What sort of doctor is this guy?! 😕

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VNuts

Why can't they ask such things beforehand?! They are sensitive issues and it's not nice to show such happenings constantly.

Exactly.

Actresses are too unprofessional.

That show is going same ghum way. Kinjuactor & Samar actor - devar bhabhi onscreen are apparently dating offscreen.

mpks1 thumbnail

How can someone get happy taking care of a stranger and post a smile 24/7?

Here taking care of very sick family members drains you sometimes and feel like taking a break, so another family member can pitch in for you for sometime.

This girl has been taking care of him for 20 or so days and I bet he doesn't even speak to her or say anything, which LALA Land is this girl and he mother are living in? What if Shiva never gets better and something really happens to him, will they take the responsibility? Who treats such a sick patient in a village where there is no phone network, especially when the illness is getting worse day by day. Why is the Doctor not suggesting to admit him in the hospital?😡

Why are they showing Shiva even more sick? Why aren't they showing that he is healing?😕

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have never found kanwar's acting cringe and I still think he is one of the best actors of ITV currently but Shiva in his sleep saying chipkali , Pandya store , goumbi , raavi ma in this order is funny AF 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Back at Kaanday Niwas

Dhara is looking for Raavi and calling her name, she is not to be seen anywhere.

Dhara is looking for her everywhere inside the house, She keeps shouting her name.

Just then Krish and others come too to the aangan.

Krish asks Dhara, 'kya hua Bhabi"

Dhara says, "pata nahi ye ladki kahan chali gayi, and tells Suman, 'Raavi nahi mil rahi hai"

Dev says, "market gayi hogi Bhabi, mein dekh ke aata hoon'

Suman says, "aye Dev, ruk, ye apne maasi ke baaton mein naa agayi"

Dhara says, "nahi Raavi aisa nahi kar sakti"

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spdp

Exactly.

Actresses are too unprofessional.

That show is going same ghum way. Kinjuactor & Samar actor - devar bhabhi onscreen are apparently dating offscreen.

Wow!

I actually don't know anyone from that show, except Rupali Ganguly, Sudhanshu Pandey, Gaurav Khanna and Sudhanshu's character's wife. 😆

But honestly, they should really separate their personal and professional commitments. And if they can't, then don't work in the industry. What's the point if you can't commit to a role properly?! 😕

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VNuts

Exactly. Shaadi hone ke baad nikal gaya to?! Kya logic hai?!

And the doctor also should have insisted on moving Shiva to the hospital. Wahaan gaon mein rehke kya improvement ho jaata?! What sort of doctor is this guy?! 😕

And worst is mother knows he is married and his wife's name is Raavi but still she wants to get her daughter married to him.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: majoni03

I hope machliwali's track ends with Shiva returning to somnaath..

I think it will..becz shiva is in that jabriya shaadi dress..that will probably be tge end of that track..unless they want machli people to come to somnath and seek revenge by burning pandyastore🤡

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mami was geniune today!