Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Hallo hallo hallo my dear fraaands 🤗❤️

upcoming days we eagerly wait for your troll reviews❤️DD is coming back
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

upcoming days we eagerly wait for your troll reviews❤️DD is coming back

Maybe if trp falls more they will try to get gm back and he will refuse😆. Even og dd and sure sure aunty cannot save trp with main protagonist akt gone. I dont know how the makers think this will work.

Edited by wizardofoz2 - 2 years ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe if trp falls more they will try to get gm back and he will refuse😆. Even og dd and sure sure aunty cannot save trp with main protagonist akt gone. I dont know how the makers think this will work.

I want GM back but he will add atleast 100 clauses on his contract. He may even ask for only Rahul as his director 😎😎. And if hes back (o.ooooo1% chance ) they will show that all the things that happened after ms burning was only aditya's bad dream 🤣🤣. He had this 200 episodes long nightmare and he woke with determination that he'll never let imli go and they both will live happily and aruji will try to seperate them but muh ki khayega 🤣🤣🤣

Imlie will also say ,sari zindagi meera banke rahungi but is paapi aadmi /aruji ko kabhi jitne nahi dungi

Take note atif. I just wrote your shows success 😎😆.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

GM wont come even if Gul say she will transfer whole PH in his name.😆😎

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

OF ka adesh hai mana kaise kar sakta hai😂😂😂😂 unki saare adesh maanliya😆result 7th position 1.9🤣🤣 lekin koi nahi hume aur zaleel hona hai toh hone do😛😛

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

I want GM back but he will add atleast 100 clauses on his contract. He may even ask for only Rahul as his director 😎😎. And if hes back (o.ooooo1% chance ) they will show that all the things that happened after ms burning was only aditya's bad dream 🤣🤣. He had this 200 episodes long nightmare and he woke with determination that he'll never let imli go and they both will live happily and aruji will try to seperate them but muh ki khayega 🤣🤣🤣

Imlie will also say ,sari zindagi meera banke rahungi but is paapi aadmi /aruji ko kabhi jitne nahi dungi

Take note atif. I just wrote your shows success 😎😆.

0.4 trp ke saath band hone do😂😂😂😂GM issvaqt jaha hai vahi teek hai😍😍😍 iss kachre meim ab unko aane ki koi zarurat nahi hai😆😆😆😆

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I feel like DD comes chances of Adhi also coming.. that’s why they simply send him to Australia…
Edited by Midnight_moon - 2 years ago
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Present 🙋‍♀️

New thread 🥳🥳

Finish the last one 😆