11th June SBS - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

waise Meet H wished luck to Meet A as well to ye kyu ni ramp walk kia… ye krta to sb fail ho jate …

no one can beat  Razia 🤣

Ramp walk😂😂😂😂.

Areh usne toh stage pe v walk Kiya tha na? Writer ko pata nahi😂😂😂

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

Means are you suggesting I should watch some of episodes? 
yeh toh hai all shows are crappy now. Specially KKIs. Open bigamy. Sab log with no brain. And vamp sab ko chala rahi hai. 

actually you can … if you have skipped the complete isha shanty track and Rajvardhan arrest track … wo dekha hoga to saha ni jayega ..

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

actually you can … if you have skipped the complete isha shanty track and Rajvardhan arrest track … wo dekha hoga to saha ni jayega ..

Nahi I have stopped watching long back. I do not even remember which random episode I watched. May be one in which ram Lakhan tries to get their parents together for cooking or something. Woh bhi ff kiya tha. And one may be in which she arrested shanty at her home. If these episodes are different 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Haan ye log jitna bhi kachra karde, still it's classy kachra as compared to other serials 🤣

really uplifting words 🤣🤣

Anjureads thumbnail

waise suddenly why Meet Ahlawat removed that ocean blue choga … and dancing in white kurta …  psnd ni aya outer sherwani…🤣

For his kind of dance that would have been restricting 😆... i dont understand why he has that stole on too... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Means are you suggesting I should watch some of episodes? 
yeh toh hai all shows are crappy now. Specially KKIs. Open bigamy. Sab log with no brain. And vamp sab ko chala rahi hai. 

sb shows kachra ho gye h…  even Anupama too… 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Segment se he story pata karni padegi.. Epi to apne hisab se denge Editor uncle.. 🥱