Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: spdp

Curious question: are they dating in real life?

Ewwwww...noooo

Harshad has been linked with every actors he worked with...

And this is the worst that has been so far

manny136 thumbnail

Curious question: are they dating in real life?

no after shooting this show the next day they came live denying it lol it was weird lol

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deeps07

Ewwwww...noooo

Thank God they are not dating there is a disturbing age gap between them, one of the reasons I am not a huge fan of the abhi and akshara couple.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ewwwww...noooo

maafi 😄

I had an idea he was with Jennifer W.
but this girl - who must be decade & half younger to him … their offscreen bonding, even in some off focus glimpses when they were sitting in stands… kuchch extra comfortable pair hai.

my second curious Q: is Imilie & her hero dating?

(Must admit : loved that girl’s energy! Genuinely natural. Kind of like KD. No filter energy)

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The thing is the script dnt deserve him..he can act well even now in that show..but the clownery cant showcase it..that show is lame and stupid..no amnt of acting can grab eyes..

I think the character of Abhi is just to extravagant that no matter who was playing him, it would not have worked. I restarted watching the show after the leap because of Harshad but after the weird storyline and the weird behavior of Abhi I got turned off, also the age gap between the couple 😕.

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

maafi 😄

but this girl - who must be decade & half younger to him … their offscreen bonding, even when done glimpses when they were sitting in stands… kuchch extra comfortable pair hai.

(Must admit : loved that girl’s energy! Genuinely natural. Kind of like KD. No filter energy)

Sumbul is nearly 19 or 20, and the hero is quite aged I guess, so no they are just comfortable around each other like Harshad Pranali

Also yes, SP should consider Sumbul and KD as host for some show, it would be laughter riot

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shiny looked such a wannabe Kanwar throughout

🤣🤣

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Thank God they are not dating there is a disturbing age gap between them, one of the reasons I am not a huge fan of the abhi and akshara couple.

During tereliye too he was linked with his actress anupriya..they were very friendly. He is like that..full of energy. Respect for the ladies..but the thing is..he keeps in touch with them only during the duration of the show..he has no contact with them later ..i remmeber after some years there qas ine interviewer who asked anupriya if she is in touch with harshad..she was like she has no idea abt him..he doesnt keep touch..i vaguely remember she said something like she doesnt even knw he is alive or not..😆..thats harshad..its just family and some out of industry personal friends for him other than his gym😆..then with sristhi. I think it was true. I heard they broke up becz she cheated with his good friend..she is still following his sister and vice versa though..with jenny. I still dnt knw what to say..ubtil.the show was tgere i felt it was all fans khayali pulao..never shipped them..but once it got wrapped up, there were sime xlips which felt a little too suspicious..but then aftwr a year both got busy with their persinal work and away..harshad again invisible only glimpse is once in 6 months family clips or gym videos.

This is all i knw abt harshads past linkup😆

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes Harshad is like that he even ditched aditi for a sbs segment

She came and he didn't come and didn't even pick up her call 😆

They aired the whole thing additi was damn angry but I think he made up to her as he was invited to her brother's wedding

After Sushant died he did mention in an interview that he regrets this that he didn't keep Touch and now he is trying to be better at keeping touch after his death

deeps07 thumbnail

maafi 😄

but this girl - who must be decade & half younger to him … their offscreen bonding, even in some off focus glimpses when they were sitting in stands… kuchch extra comfortable pair hai.

As far as i think Harshad is always comfortable with everyone..😆..i always look out for his body language..look how he holds the ladies..even if tgere is a family pic he keeps his hands always someqhwre appropritae..or he just keeps it close to the body nevee rouching it..i have seem this with jenny actually..thats why i never believed in shipping them throughout the show until the ITA award night they did a live aftwr him winning it with majority votes..he looked a bit off in the fn too. .he was pissed with her not coming to the award fn..he said something like someone was not there to see him😆..and she was like..now she is there...now she is here. 😆. and he was laughing and saying look how she treats me..i thought he was a bit drunk and was uncontrollable..and jenny was trying to hold him away from the camera..😆. Its only aftwr bepannaah i have seen him staying in touch with the gang even after the show..since yrkkh i think he got busy and no more able to meet them..