Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This show is so lame giving me secondhand embarrassment lol it's bad enough the shows show some crap tracks and now ppl have to see them on their Sundays as well be lame and silly and it doesn't even matter coz the shows are torturing their audience lol

Also before this show even aired souch offscreen drama between other shows and BTS drama lol

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Me toooooo

I used to be obsessed with harshad in kis desh mein hai 🥺🥺🥺🥺

I loved Harshad since that time also, but since he has come on Rishta I don't know I can't relate to him or his character, the acting is just not up to his usual mark.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Alice was ignored soo much

In that kajra re dance

Usko barely dikhaya even when she was dancing nicely

But fufaji ko bhi faltu ka footage

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Me toooooo

I used to be obsessed with harshad in kis desh mein hai 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Actually i detested harshad so much then that i changed channel whenever a promo came of kis desh..😆..i watched tereliye for the child actors who grew up to be played by harshad later..thats when i fell for him..never turned back after that. He is the best i have ever followed...especially his personality..i havnt seen all of his shows..still not ready to watch kis desh..couldnt watch some show he did with the character like that of gandhi..not watching yrkkh....😆..but his work in tereliye and bepannaah is my fav..and his real personality makes him my idol..when i started watching ps..harshad had gone invisible..thats how i began loving kanwar..he is a total different personality..not my idol..but always real..a man with a lot of flaws yet very genuine loyal..funny and sweet..its more like i adore kanwar..😆

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

I loved Harshad since that time also, but since he has come on Rishta I don't know I can't relate to him or his character, the acting is just not up to his usual mark.

The thing is the script dnt deserve him..he can act well even now in that show..but the clownery cant showcase it..that show is lame and stupid..no amnt of acting can grab eyes..

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Actually i detested harshad so much then that i changed channel whenever a promo came of kis desh..😆..i watched tereliye for the child actors who grew up to be played by harshad later..thats when i fell for him..never turned back after that. He is the best i have ever followed...especially his personality..i havnt seen all of his shows..still not ready to watch kis desh..couldnt watch some show he did with the character like that of gandhi..not watching yrkkh....😆..but his work in tereliye and bepannaah is my fav..and his real personality makes him my idol..when i started watching ps..harshad had gone invisible..thats how i began loving kanwar..he is a total different personality..not my idol..but always real..a man with a lot of flaws yet very genuine loyal..funny and sweet..its more like i adore kanwar..😆

I agree. Theres something about KD,however dramatic he may be, he seems genuinee

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

What was Shiny and Kanwar's dance🤣🤣

Whatever PS got, Kanwar shined right through it every single moment, he was being himself and everyone was so happy around him ❤️

Ofcourse, Shiny had to intervene everywhere, used to it now, but no one was giving any attention to her

Even when Sai got the answer, mera nam chin chin, She came and ran towards Alice to tell the answer whereas Shiny was coming out of the podium to her

Also when Yrrkh was getting the points they didn't come to PS, but when PS won, Shiny took Kanwar to their podium and were dancing with them🤣

Shiny was sticking to Kanwar to get the attention

Loved when goenka said "vaha production or script sath me hoti hai" to Shiny's overpraising of Dhara, btw even in the show she hadn't got even a single thing she wished for, except everyone dancing on her tunes and following her.

Even when Kanwar said shutter vali line, Goenka said - Good one

Better than expected, Kanwar shined the whole time when he was on screen.

Bold: these made watching it worth for me.

Uncleji toh was winner, Sai ka candid ignoring bhabhi was super too!

KDice might be irritated by shiny’s over hovering .. still in any and all chances they got they shined through.
all candid and that’s why others were reciprocative.

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Alice is here to smile, clap and be happy and doesn't give a damn what is happening with PS 🤣

KD is having fun

But as he came from PS he isn't getting importance like others.

& dusre 2 logo ke baaren mein na bole toh better

Yeah she's dancing, enjoying taking it like a break from the crap 🌟 camp... She looks like she's enjoying herself & yeah doesn't give a damn about the show..KD too having fun & his energy is unmatchable.. They both look into their element.. Shiny is trying too hard

Edited by Yahvi - 2 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Curious question: are they dating in real life?

deeps07 thumbnail

I agree. Theres something about KD,however dramatic he may be, he seems genuinee

He is genuine..full of energy and life..child like..a very hardworking guy..his problem is his impulsiveness..i feel he reacts without thinking from both sides...abt its aftermath..so i am definitely going to pull his legs until alice teach him this and to be careful with his reactions to offscreen stuff especially with regards to his fans.. 🙊😆.