Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mkc12345

In other news today, I went to see Jurassic World Dominion and it was just ok. I didn't get the story that much because it was too convoluted but still its a good watch if you like dinosaurs eating people. Jurassic Park, the first one, still is the best of the Jurassic franchise. But Jurassic World Dominion was way better than Dhara's acting today, so check it out for that if nothing else lol.

I can't wait for next week to arrive because I am going to see Lightyear. Pixar is my favorite studio in all of Hollywood and love everything, except for Cars, that they have put out.

Thank you for the review. I was confused if i should see it or not. Lucky for me i like dinosaurs eating ppl ๐Ÿ˜‚

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Itneeee ranting ke baad mere actually sach yahi lgta hai that the things get written but don't make the cut kyunki CD Bhai is Bhabhi Bhakt himself.

Apart from Bhabhi I am also terrified to see Gobi Bhai ka acting kyunki unse mujhe ab bht zada chidh hai okieeee

CAN'T TOLERATE KINDA CHIDH ๐Ÿ˜†

Just below Bhabhi-Ka-Aatank & Krish-Ki-Ashiqui ๐Ÿคก

this show canโ€™t even be categorised as family drama anymore, itโ€™s a straight up comedy fes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

it can give Comedy Nights with Kapil a tough competition ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mkc12345

In other news today, I went to see Jurassic World Dominion and it was just ok. I didn't get the story that much because it was too convoluted but still its a good watch if you like dinosaurs eating people. Jurassic Park, the first one, still is the best of the Jurassic franchise. But Jurassic World Dominion was way better than Dhara's acting today, so check it out for that if nothing else lol.

I can't wait for next week to arrive because I am going to see Lightyear. Pixar is my favorite studio in all of Hollywood and love everything, except for Cars, that they have put out.

I adore Pixar. Actually, I enjoy all of them - Disney, Dreamworks, Pixar. โค๏ธ

I've never seen Jurassic Park, but ever since I found out it was based on a book, I decided I'd read the book first. Yet to happen. ๐Ÿ˜†

On the same line, I love the Godzilla movies of the 90's. I refuse to watch the others because they don't look like Godzilla. ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by VNuts - 2 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VNuts

I adore Pixar. Actually, I enjoy all of them - Disney, Dreamworks, Pixar. โค๏ธ

Pixar is my favorite. Walt Disney has been killing it ever since Frozen. Their last 2 in Encanto and Raya and the Last Dragon were amazing. Disney does musicals a lot better than Pixar though. DreamWorks is fine but I haven't really cared for anything they have put out since Shrek lol. But I think Illumination is great also.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

With the way Bhabhi has taken over physically (literally) and supposedly emotionally this trackโ€™s start:

Ek khauf hai:

Her reaction when Shiva comes back. She is going to unleash alag level Ka touchy feely on his face at nano inch distance , full hugs, caressing torture! thatโ€™s how Leadben โ€˜actsโ€™
๐Ÿฅถ

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
Fireflylane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

I've already consoled my heart that Dhara is definitely going to be forced on the audience in this track, it will be more of Dhara's pain and suffering, I hope they doesn't show Dhara praying to God in the typical ITV way and taking vows ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

As of Shiva, please insert fb of Shiva, please

Same. Dharas here to stay, ive made peace with this

Only time i wont have to see her is when i stop watching this show ๐Ÿคช

Chora bhi nai jata ye show mujh se cuz of shivi ๐Ÿคช

Edited by Sparklesparkle - 2 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spdp

With the way Bhabhi has taken over physically (literally) and supposedly emotionally this trackโ€™s start:

Ek khauf hai:

Her reaction when Shiva comes back. She is going to unleash alag level Ka touchy feely on his face at nano inch distance , full hugs, caressing torture! thatโ€™s how Leadben โ€˜actsโ€™

๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข, there really needs to be a ewwwww emoji reaction on IF. This can't happen but it mostly likely will. Shiny can't act in general but she gets extra touchy feely during emotional scenes.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VNuts

I've never seen Jurassic Park, but ever since I found out it was based on a book, I decided I'd read the book first. Yet to happen. ๐Ÿ˜†

On the same line, I love the Godzilla movies of the 90's. I refuse to watch the others because they don't look like Godzilla. ๐Ÿ˜†

Jurassic park 1 is really good..u should watch that..i actually like jurassic park 1 more than Godzilla..

Fireflylane thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

I want a scene where Maami regrets wishing Shiva away from Raavi after she sees how broken her daughter is from all this. ๐Ÿฅบ

It would be a good scene but mujhe zero hope hai.

I think its coming

This will completely break her i feel, like put her in shock. Shiva has a long road ahead of him to bring her back

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mandira2

this show canโ€™t even be categorised as family drama anymore, itโ€™s a straight up comedy fes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

it can give Comedy Nights with Kapil a tough competition ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Name it as - 'Bhasad Nights with the Bhabhi' and they have a new progressive Bhabhi centric show.

Which will NOT focus on Leads at all.