Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Also the precap- Krish is crying over the body that he thinks is Shiva. Later they show Mami coming to PN saying she saw the news about the bus accident and asked Dhara, wasn't Shiva supposed to come in that one.

Looks like after Mami says, probably Raavi finally realizes that Shiva could be dead.

I want a scene where Maami regrets wishing Shiva away from Raavi after she sees how broken her daughter is from all this. 🥺

It would be a good scene but mujhe zero hope hai.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

As expected: this whole week they will stretch this.

Bhabhi is categorically again taking over ShiVi track with her overacting of shock-dukh-intuitions everything.

Dhara gave 15 reactions including mera shiva aayega: running out on street for No reason.

Pushed Shiva’s wife in room & wheeled his mother in her room!

Then Bhabhi takes over - complete narrative.

Gombi Dev as always passive brothers acting at snails pace- waiting for her highness bhabhi’s gudenge for what to do next!

my only hope: tomorrow Suman & Raavi calls her out. Esp. Raavi calls both suman & dhara out for pushing Shiva to go.

This was unsettling watch.

WHAT??!

Seriously?!

Actually running on the street and showing a tantrum that big when she's not the wife or the actual mother? By ITV standards this is the FRESHEST Bhabhi character ever. 🤡

Kyunki aisa naatak aaj tak kisi bhabhi ne nhi kiya hoyinga 🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Now I know why there's legit NO UPLOAD of any video regarding today's episode on IG lmao 😆😆😆

It's bhabhi centric episode in Shivi centric track - THE USUAL 🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

I couldn't really tell if Maami was panicked in the precap, tensed or just in her aag-lagau mode. There has been SO MUCH flip in this show now I can't really decipher who's doing what in the scene. 😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Accident site- It's raining heavily, Police has arrived with the flash light.

Police guy calls the support team and asks for lights, ropes, crane and ambulance to start the rescue and recovery operation and further says he cannot wait till morning to start the rescue. He is also concerned about how many people might be alive and how many are dead and asks for a rescue team ASAP.

Just gonna thank that the writers decided to not include any kind of clownery or whatever they pass off as comedy into this.

Varna inka koi bharosa nahi hai. They do all kinds of balderdash in serious tracks.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

Will people watch it then? 😕

The audience have always rejected her overtaking any track, including her own, and it's been evident in the TRP.

Dubaake chhodenge show ko. Kab seekhenge ye CCPH?!

They've been adamantly doing this since after the 'Bhabhi-went-missing-while-finding-Krish' track. The one where all the 'maal' talk happened lol.

SOMETHING definitely happened after that, either the writers hit their head somewhere or they had an epiphany but kuch tho hua uske baad.

The day bhabhi ke mood swings started was the day crap started to happen too.

Shivi sidelined in their own separation track, Dishu BS, Suman ka Maha-BS and a LOT of Bhabhi ka BS beech beech mein in the shape of 'Shaq on her 10 year hubby'

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

WHAT??!

Seriously?!

Actually running on the street and showing a tantrum that big when she's not the wife or the actual mother? By ITV standards this is the FRESHEST Bhabhi character ever. 🤡

Kyunki aisa naatak aaj tak kisi bhabhi ne nhi kiya hoyinga 🤣

Naatak nahin aatank hai yeh!
creatives khud toh apni product dekhte nahin! Hum pe terror chhoda hua hai

Seriously want mr. senior Goenka’s soul brother to come & rescue Pandyastore fandom!
Aaj ke bhabhiterror ke baad SO wanted those golden words thrown at Dhara.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Naatak nahin aatank hai yeh!
creatives khud toh apni product dekhte nahin! Hum pe terror chhoda hua hai

Seriously want mr. senior Goenka’s soul brother to come & rescue Pandyastore fandom!
Aaj ke bhabhiterror ke baad SO wanted those golden words thrown at Dhara.

Aree that Mr. Goenka is LIT ASF!!! 🤣

In the show if you watched a few clips on IG he practically lured the doctor's father to dance on an item song with him after he insulted the family for liking music/dance. He is savage😆

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

In other news today, I went to see Jurassic World Dominion and it was just ok. I didn't get the story that much because it was too convoluted but still its a good watch if you like dinosaurs eating people. Jurassic Park, the first one, still is the best of the Jurassic franchise. But Jurassic World Dominion was way better than Dhara's acting today, so check it out for that if nothing else lol.

I can't wait for next week to arrive because I am going to see Lightyear. Pixar is my favorite studio in all of Hollywood and love everything, except for Cars, that they have put out.

Edited by mkc12345 - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Itneeee ranting ke baad mere actually sach yahi lgta hai that the things get written but don't make the cut kyunki CD Bhai is Bhabhi Bhakt himself.

Apart from Bhabhi I am also terrified to see Gobi Bhai ka acting kyunki unse mujhe ab bht zada chidh hai okieeee

CAN'T TOLERATE KINDA CHIDH 😆

Just below Bhabhi-Ka-Aatank & Krish-Ki-Ashiqui 🤡