Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Whats with the writers throwing around the word gawar so casually ? Its irritates me when they use it in context to shiva

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Cant wait for raavi to leave this mad house

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Dev standing all by himself and asks Rishita to go and rest in their room.

Rishita says she will wait for Shiva to comeback and cut the cake.

Dev says, he will call her once Shiva is back, will cut the cake.

Dhara also asks her to go to her room and rest.

Rishita goes to her room.

Gautam asks Suman to go to her room and rest.

Suman says she is fine, will stay.

Gautam insists that she go to her room else it will take a toll on her health

but Suman is firm and says, 'arrey baiti rahoongi aangan mei, tabiyat kaise khaarab, Shiva ko aane de, mein teek hoon yahan, kahi nahi jaanewaali"

Gautam says, 'teri zidd teri sehat se badke nahi hai, mein tumhe kamre mei leke chal raha hoon, Maa tu abhi chal, baad mein bahar leke aaoonga"

Suman says, "teek hai toda aaraam kar leti hoon"

Suman goes away.

Dhara goes out to the street to see if Shiva has come.

Raavi calls him again and his phone is switched off and says, 'kahan hai tu Shiva"

How stupid r they..why r they forcing everyone inside their room..its not like they r waiting in the street and making suman rishitha rest back home..its just the drawing hall..why shut them inside their room..🀑..

I am.glad for ravi to go back to her room. Else all the time she would have to hear gyaan from dhara on how to behave chill when ur husband goes missing..

mpks1 thumbnail

I have not been predicting much in this track as I don't relate to how Raavi has been made to think she is a panauti, yada, yada, yada. All I remember saying last week was that they will not keep Shiva away from the screen for long which was much before that Sumit guy posted. Now that KD has started shooting after a week, hoping Shiva will be shown after 2-3 episodes or later sometime this week.

As for the track after Shiva returns, I don't want

-memory loss

-no plastic surgery - doesn't even make sense, BS to the ultra max-pro level I read in this EDT.

- no separation

- no divorce filing by Raavi

One other thing I didn't want was BhabiMa taking over the track but it is happening and the makers sowed the seeds for it in today's episode.

I want a progressive resolution to this track as opposed to the cliche that has been shown in ITV for eons which I understood after reading posts about past shows which had similar tracks.

Is it too much to ask the writers to show something different and not go the usual route which has been used and beaten to death? What is the guarantee that drama is going to bring high TRPs that will topple Anupama from it's top spot?πŸ˜•

Prove the audience wrong, and show your phuski ending like always and end with YKBπŸ˜”

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

How stupid r they..why r they forcing everyone inside their room..its not like they r waiting in the street and making suman rishitha rest back home..its just the drawing hall..why shut them inside their room..🀑..

I am.glad for ravi to go back to her room. Else all the time she would have to hear gyaan from dhara on how to behave chill when ur husband goes missing..

Both Dhara and Gautam asked all of them to retreat to their rooms because they all need to take care of themselves and their health.

You know what he should have also told BhabiMa to do the same. She is starting to make it all about herself and tomorrow is going to be bad. There will not be anytime for Raavi and Suman to process any of it as BhabiMa won't let it happenπŸ˜•

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Dev-Rishita scene

Rishita is pacing and asks Dev that he is not feeling good about this either.

Dev says, "nahi toh, sab teek hai"

Rishita says, " tumhe teek lag raha hai par mujhe naa gabrahat ho rahi hai Dev"

Dev says, 'iss mei gabrane waale baat kya hai, dekho tu tension mat lo, dawayi kaao aur so jaao,, soke jab uttegi naa, Shiva yahi kada hoga aur tumhe tang kar raha hoga"

Rishita says, 'par abb tak aaya kyun nahi hia woh, aab tak aa jaana chahiye thaa naa, uske birhtday hai, hum sab milke celebrate karenge"

Dev says, 'kahin phas gaya hoga Rishita. woh itni bhi gawar nahi hai ki apne birthday party miss karegaa"

Rishita says, "abb toh tum usse gawar mat bol" 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

(What? 😲😲, when did she change her mind?)

Dev says, " accha devar ki tarafdaari , teek hai bhai nahi boloonga, chalo so jaa, kal subah party karenge, mein tumhe dawayi deta hoon"

Gives her medicines and asks her to go to sleep and pats her.

I need some pills to ignore this stupid whitewashing crappy dialogues..i cant digest it..🀑

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I've already consoled my heart that Dhara is definitely going to be forced on the audience in this track, it will be more of Dhara's pain and suffering, I hope they doesn't show Dhara praying to God in the typical ITV way and taking vows 🀑🀑

As of Shiva, please insert fb of Shiva, please

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Cant wait for raavi to leave this mad house

Same I am beginning to feel claustrophobic for her. There is just too much toxicity in the PN that it can't be healthy for anyone's mental state. I agreed with Rishita leaving because she was pregnant and having an overbearing mother like Dhara would make anyone crazy but that was too progressive of a track for these writers and it wouldn't have been Dhara centric so how could they show that. I really hope that Shiva doesn't have any memory loss but Raavi leaves and Shiva leaves with her and loves her and makes her confident about not being a panuati. It can't be always Dhara and now Rishita that gets the love and support from their husband's, Raavi has to have a support system and it has to be Shiva.

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

I think he just escaped before the Collision

How else they found his wallet at the accident site

Yes..i think he was thrown out of the bus before the accident. He was standing beside the door and the bus was swaying very badly while it lost control..

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

I've already consoled my heart that Dhara is definitely going to be forced on the audience in this track, it will be more of Dhara's pain and suffering, I hope they doesn't show Dhara praying to God in the typical ITV way and taking vows 🀑🀑

As of Shiva, please insert fb of Shiva, please

We need a Manish Uncleji type of character to come into this show and put Dhara in her place like that Uncleji put Shiny in her place. Dhara being shown as mahan has been done to death, please we need something else.