Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So they keep saying mausam kharaab, baarish ho rahi hai. neither Dhara got wet when she went out on the street nor there is any sign of rain or bad weather at the accident site. because the Police inspector seemed fine and dry as he can be.๐Ÿ˜†

So where is the thunder, rain and the bad weather is happening? ๐Ÿ˜†

Just added in the scenes by the sound department? ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Are they going to stretch this for a week?

Because shinys acting in today's episode was worst

If the focus will be on her only and her crying than God help us

Agreed, we have to sit through her hysterical crying and falling on others for more episodes.

I still don't think that Shiva was in the accident because that would only validate Raavi insecurities but because of this incident Raavi will leave, maybe even before Shiva returns. Also I don't there is any scope for a memory loss track because they want to bring back Shiva the same day. A memory loss would make sense if Shiva was presumed dead for a while and returns a few months later. Also if there is no accident there won't be a memory loss. I do think a separation is completely confirmed because of Raavi insecurities and fear.

mpks1 thumbnail

Krish continues to watch TV and DHara gets angry at him

Dhara says, 'Krish yahan mera sar phat raha hai aur tujhe TV dekhna"

Krish says he did not turn the TV on purpose but sat on the remote and it turned on.

Just then there is a news about a deadly bus accident.

"jaise ki aap dekh rahe hai, Police bhi kuch information nahi de rahe hai, jo bus Somnath se aa rahi thi, yahan Mahadevpura ghat par uska accident hua" and the TV reporter talks about body being found and the Police is not sayin much. and he is not sure if the family members have been informed.

Krish, Dhara and Gautam are watching the breaking news now.

More reporting about there are dead bodies all over and the rescue team is finding them and putting them all in stretchers. and repeating the same thing again and again that there is no further information from the Police or the rescue team and they can't tell how many are dead.

Reporter asked the viewers to stay tuned to their channel.

Gautam, Krish and more so Dhara's reactions were captured. DHara is breathing fast and soon will be hyper ventilating๐Ÿ˜•

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think he just escaped before the Collision

How else they found his wallet at the accident site

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Agreed, we have to sit through her hysterical crying and falling on others for more episodes.

I still don't think that Shiva was in the accident because that would only validate Raavi insecurities but because of this incident Raavi will leave, maybe even before Shiva returns. Also I don't there is any scope for a memory loss track because they want to bring back Shiva the same day. A memory loss would make sense if Shiva was presumed dead for a while and returns a few months later. Also if there is no accident there won't be a memory loss. I do think a separation is completely confirmed because of Raavi insecurities and fear.

No seperation please ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜ข

mpks1 thumbnail

First time in 403 episodes, KD as Shiva was not in the episode today, totally felt weird and not so great!

Whatever may be my opinion based on Shiva's character from the beginning till now, I still need to see him in the episodes as I am so used to his presence. He will probably the only Kaandya brother, I might ever support on and off because I don't care for others much as they all have their lives secured and act selfishly when they want.

Though Shiva has been on and off with Raavi, but he has only been giving to his family members all the time especially BhabiMa and Suman. He treats both of them like they are his Gods, have seen multiple instances. Though he has not been a great husband in the past but slowly learning the ropes now but he is one heck of an amazing son, brother and a devar, no one can deny that.

I really thought they will atleast show some FBs, but NOOOOOOO๐Ÿ˜•

Shiva needs to be back ASAP, eagerly looking forward to his return, can't take his absence more than 2-3 episodes, want to see him in Thursday's episode atleast.๐Ÿ˜”

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

No seperation please ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜ข

Even I don't want a separation but these writers are not progressive, they are regressive and they can't write or show positive tracks.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Even I don't want a separation but these writers are not progressive, they are regressive and they can't write or show positive tracks.

It's better to shut the show as now no one is going to accept seperation.

mpks1 thumbnail

Dev-Rishita scene

Dev is watching Rishita sleep and gets up to call Shiva again, and it is switched yet again.

Back in the aagan

BhabiMa starts becoming antsy and ask Gautam if this is the same bus Shiva is traveling in and she is asking to say, that Shiva was not in this bus.

"bata naa, Shiva iss bus mei thaa kya, batana"

Krish says, "arrey Bhabi kyun darr rahe ho, zaroori todi na ki Shiva iss bus mei hai, aap shaant ho jaao, mein paani lekar aata hoon"

Krish goes to get water.

Dhara says, 'Gombi pata karo, Shiva iss bus mei thaa kya, pata karo naa"

She says to Krish, 'nahi peena hai Krish, nahi peena hai paani, Shiva toh nahi hai bus mei"

Krish says, 'arrey Bhabhi Shiva ko kuch nahi hoga"

Gautam makes her sit.

They show bodies being covered and taken away.

BhabiMa keeps asking the same question to Gautam that Shiva was not in the bus. She starts crying๐Ÿ˜•

(I don't have the patience to type as she keeps repeating the same thing again and again, those silent Dhara fans who are reading the update, can watch the episode for yourself)

Krish tries call him, can't reach. Dhara calls him, phone is coming switched off.

Just then Dev comes to the aangan and he watches the breaking news too and is shocked too.

Dhara holds on to Gautam's shirt, 'mere Shiva ko lekar aa, lekar aa"

(remember similar scenes that happened in the past- Baccha dho scene after the saawan pooja and baccha wapas dho during her abortion track)

Gautam asks Krish to go with him. Just then Dev says he will come too but Gautam asks him to stay home and take care of the others at home.

When Gautam was about to leave, Dhara pulls his shirt, "mujhe mera Shiva sahi salamat ghar wapas chahiye" with dhoom tana BGM

Gautam says, "Dhara, tu Raavi ka khayal rakh, woh TV ke paas aana nahi chahiye, pehle se hi woh khudko panauti samjti hai, agar usse ye sab kuch pata chalegaa toh pata nahi woh kaise react karegi"

Dhara says, 'sab teek toh hoga naa'

Gautam says, 'sab teek ho jaayegaa Dhara"

When Gautam was about to leave, he sees Raavi standing in the aangan.

He looks at Dhara. Raavi is walking towards the TV and Dhara finally turns to see who everybody is looking at. She sees Raavi there who continues to walk towards all of them.

Played Dhoom tana BGM.

End of the episode.

mpks1 thumbnail

So the reporter kept saying , "Somnath se aa rahi thi bus, yahan Mahadevpura ghat par accident hua"

Wasn't the bus supposed go towards Somnath and not going away from there. Wasn't Shiva supposed to be coming back home?

They are messing up the dialogues yet again and whoever is writing is not keeping track of aana, jaana.

That said, they had to wait for Akshay to comeback to shoot and add Dev-Rishita bedroom scenes as he was there and not his BD.

I bet more of his scenes will be added in the coming episodes, that explains why they are still shooting in the same clothes till yesterday.

It is going to be one longggggggggggggggg week before we come to know that Shiva is alive and well๐Ÿ˜•