Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: spdp

Yeah.

Bring him as Raavi ka Kaka or someone! Let him bajaao band of bhabhi ki mahanta, with same sweet shiddat!

Was looking to see if he has worked with shiny before.
he has worked with KM.
(uncle se gombi ka dukh nahi dekha gaya)

Kishori ji has worked with KD.

KD & Neil had common good friend Neha sargam

Shiny has worked with banni ke dadaji in Rajnikant show

Alice and pravisht if banni played siblings for 2 shows , still Follow each other, interact too.

He wouldnt associate himself with this gareeb PH after working for RS 😂😂

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

Is KD back to shooting? Night tome shoot for him? Probably his individual shots are being taken afyer the accident? 😕

https://instagram.com/stories/kanwardhillon_/2859057429906362953?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Does it look like someone's house's door or is it just me?

I hope he found refuge for himself after being thrown out of the bus. Just minor injuries, maybe a very minuscule concussion, but otherwise a relatively safe and memory-intact Shiva. 👍🏼

I also hope they don't leave the suspense for too long. Mujhse to bardaasht hi nahi hoga.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okaaayyyyyy!

The recent BTS shows KD shooting in a small hut or something which is great because it tells he not getting killed.

What is wrong though that it opens up the possibility of the memory loss track which we are already in risk of because well Naye-Writer-Bhai. Memory loss would be SO UNWELCOMED I can't really deny it...

It would change the very thing we find bearable in the show, which is - Shiva trying to pacify, make his love known and be there for Raavi.

I can go through seeing Raavi's grief in x2 speed only if they go ahead and make Shiva go rambo on Suman Mumma and Bhabhi Mumma because they sent Raavi away. Whether they actually did, or didn't, does not matter to me. lmao 😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

Does it look like someone's house's door or is it just me?

I hope he found refuge for himself after being thrown out of the bus. Just minor injuries, maybe a very minuscule concussion, but otherwise a relatively safe and memory-intact Shiva. 👍🏼

I also hope they don't leave the suspense for too long. Mujhse to bardaasht hi nahi hoga.

MEMORY SAHI REHNI CHAHIYE BAS

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Okaaayyyyyy!

The recent BTS shows KD shooting in a small hut or something which is great because it tells he not getting killed.

What is wrong though that it opens up the possibility of the memory loss track which we are already in risk of because well Naye-Writer-Bhai. Memory loss would be SO UNWELCOMED I can't really deny it...

It would change the very thing we find bearable in the show, which is - Shiva trying to pacify, make his love known and be there for Raavi.

I can go through seeing Raavi's grief in x2 speed only if they go ahead and make Shiva go rambo on Suman Mumma and Bhabhi Mumma because they sent Raavi away. Whether they actually did, or didn't, does not matter to me. lmao 😆

Bold: All that I want. Shiva will be partially redeemed and forgiven if he does this. One entire episode of him blowing them to smithereens, showing them the mirror, tearing them apart, all while defending Raavi. I will happily watch the whole thing. ❤️

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ye millionaire Leadben always trailing by 1/4 th margin!

4 Ka chamtkar.

Stark difference. Wish Chanel notices this, PH see this. And promote deserving.

https://twitter.com/s_p3d/status/1536036584214044672?s=21&t=zFKKFQdbrI6yymnJYm2pSg

Shows are named on lead characters: Anupama, imlie, banni : still their leads work with others as team. Promoted show as a show.

where as our show is named Pandyastore & not dhara. Unprofessional of leadben to go on only Dhara Dhara Dhara when talking abt show.
Kanwar covered her post uncle Ki class well- with focusing on ‘Pandyastore’ Ka shutter kholte hain!

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

MEMORY SAHI REHNI CHAHIYE BAS

Want Writerben to chanel her inner leadership keeda and overrule new writerbhai ka cliche memory loss idea.
Shiva ko ye nahin hone de sakti Writerben.

She managed to fix hierarchy in show’s credit in very second week post new kiran bhai’s entry.
So hope!

Vaise kiran bhai bhi asha ke kiran nikle.
giving us ghor nirasha with babu baby Bhabhi bonanza.

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

Bold: All that I want. Shiva will be partially redeemed and forgiven if he does this. One entire episode of him blowing them to smithereens, showing them the mirror, tearing them apart, all while defending Raavi. I will happily watch the whole thing. ❤️

Trp would increase that day. THIS IS what will increase it.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Ye millionaire Leadben always trailing by 1/4 th margin!

4 Ka chamtkar.

Stark difference. Wish Chanel notices this, PH see this. And promote deserving.

https://twitter.com/s_p3d/status/1536036584214044672?s=21&t=zFKKFQdbrI6yymnJYm2pSg

Shows are named on lead characters: Anupama, imlie, banni : still their leads work with others as team. Promoted show as a show.

where as our show is named Pandyastore & not dhara. Unprofessional of leadben to go on only Dhara Dhara Dhara when talking abt show.
Kanwar covered her post uncle Ki class well- with focusing on ‘Pandyastore’ Ka shutter kholte hain!

The show could have had a 2.0 -2.5 trp if they went on with the Kanwad Yatra dynamics throughout and didn't do all the crap that followed after.
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Ik Wang Writerben to chanel her inner leadership keeda and overrule new writerbhai ka cliche memory loss idea.
Shiva ko ye nahin hone se sakti Writerben.

She managed to fix hierarchy in show’s credit in very second week post new kiran bhai’s entry.
So hope!

Vaise kiran bhai bhi asha ke kiran nikle.
giving us ghor nirasha with babu baby Bhabhi bonanza.

Jo koi bhi ho Writerbhai a WriterBen...ant mein sahi Creative-DBag ke hi Rahim....errr Rehem se chalta hai...likhne ko tho Chubey bandhuon ne bhi second wedding aur Kanwad yatra diya tha 🤔