Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

KD is back on set, how long do you guys think before we see him on screen again? From the bts that Simran put up, they are still in the party clothes so this day is going to be a long one. I mean Raavi did say she wants the next 24 hours of Shiva's birthday to be memorable. Maybe the guy that said Shiva will be seen on screen on the 15th is right., Sumit?

mpks1 thumbnail

Is KD back to shooting? Night tome shoot for him? Probably his individual shots are being taken afyer the accident? 😕

https://instagram.com/stories/kanwardhillon_/2859057429906362953?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

mkc12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Is KD back to shooting? Night tome shoot for him? Probably his individual shots are being taken afyer the accident? 😕

https://instagram.com/stories/kanwardhillon_/2859057429906362953?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Shiva's birthday day is going to be a long day. I am beginning to believe the Sumit guy that Shiva will be seen on screen on the 15th.

mpks1 thumbnail

I am yet to watch Ravivaar with Starparivar 😆on a rainy, Sunday morning for me.

Watched couple of clips in IG but yet to go to my Hulu account to watch the full episode- it’s toooooooo long almost 2 hrs for a reality TV show

But looks like Gyanibaba got a gyaan from a sensible, witty character from another show 😆 Keep your hold on your show, don’t show your might outside, play a fair game😆

What a way to bring down someone from their high horse!!

Also watched couple of Devar- Bhabi clips - Anil Merani AKA Bajaoman must be happy, afterall he is getting his Devar-Bhabi scenes like he wanted after the show git extension 😆

mkc12345 thumbnail

I skipped the entire Ravivar because I'm not into reality shows. Also from the reviews I saw from this discussion thread, there also Shiny Baba was showing her Dharagiri, not worth destroying my day off from PS for lol 🤣.

I have seen a few clips on Instagram and KD was the biggest ball of energy 😆 and Alice was just having fun, not taking anything too seriously ❤️. I liked their attitude about the show. Shiny once again read the room wrong 🤪 and Kinshuk was lost. From what I heard he barely talked 😆.

The MVP for me would be Uncleji from Rishta for putting Shiny in her place. That took the cake for me lol.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

KD is back on set, how long do you guys think before we see him on screen again? From the bts that Simran put up, they are still in the party clothes so this day is going to be a long one. I mean Raavi did say she wants the next 24 hours of Shiva's birthday to be memorable. Maybe the guy that said Shiva will be seen on screen on the 15th is right., Sumit?

But the latest SBB segment from yesterday showed Gautam and Krish going to the accident location, the next morning. But they can also use lighting techniques to show its the same night bit the shooting happened diring the day.

Sumit, said, Shiva will be back on the screen in a week. He said this last Friday, so I am thinking either in Wednesday’s episode (June 15th) or in Thursday’s episode ( June 16th) Shiva should be back and the audience has to know what really happened to him.

They cannot show any dead body and declare that Shiva is dead, no one is going to believe the BS😕

1222827 thumbnail

KD is back to shoot, is it the same day they are shooting? So Raavi divorcing Shiva spoiler might come true then😭

It will be interesting to watch because this time Shiva won't let that happen, he will surely remove Raavi's insecurities and will not let her go...

We have got to see this from past few episodes how shiva can't stay away from his chipkali...

"Thoda mujhe bhi apne paas chain se rehne de" and " me woh dard dobara nahi mehsus karsakta"❤️😭

But this might come at the end of week, abhi 3 4 din tak toh Shiva missing hoga, and Raavi is gonna be so heartbroken 🥺

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

KD is back to shoot, is it the same day they are shooting? So Raavi divorcing Shiva spoiler might come true then😭

It will be interesting to watch because this time Shiva won't let that happen, he will surely remove Raavi's insecurities and will not let her go...

We have got to see this from past few episodes how shiva can't stay away from his chipkali...

"Thoda mujhe bhi apne paas chain se rehne de" and " me woh dard dobara nahi mehsus karsakta"❤️😭

But this might come at the end of week, abhi 3 4 din tak toh Shiva missing hoga, and Raavi is gonna be so heartbroken 🥺

I dont think she'll divorce him. Thats not happening for sure

Kd looks like he's shooting in some abandoned building. Maybe he took shelter there or someone kidnapped him

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

I dont think she'll divorce him. Thats not happening for sure

Kd looks like he's shooting in some abandoned building. Maybe he took shelter there or someone kidnapped him

Yeah , Looks like abandoned place or something.

May be locals saved Shiva. He was briefly unconscious. Payal & wallet must have fallen out as he was standing near the door.

Maami ka bts story shows film city roads & she is in some white van / car. Will they show them going to accident site?
mor someone maami knows found Shiva?
(or is it even from this show )

Raavi will in her current mindstate talk of Divorce and perhaps , hopefully , this time Shiva will fight the world and be adamant to not let her go.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

I dnt knw if he has already worked , but i would love it if he enters ps now..😆..kuch tho entertainment milenge..😆

Yeah.

Bring him as Raavi ka Kaka or someone! Let him bajaao band of bhabhi ki mahanta, with same sweet shiddat!

Was looking to see if he has worked with shiny before.
he has worked with KM.
(uncle se gombi ka dukh nahi dekha gaya)

Kishori ji has worked with KD.

KD & Neil had common good friend Neha sargam

Shiny has worked with banni ke dadaji in Rajnikant show

Alice and pravisht if banni played siblings for 2 shows , still Follow each other, interact too.