Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Did you guys notice, in the recent episode, someone asks Shiva kitne sal ka ho jayega and Suman tells 25

I think the writers understood the bloopers they did when Gombi told Shiva's age to be 27 in police station and corrected it

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spdp

Vaise, aaj Leadben gave Live demo: how scenes, tracks must be getting swapped overnight/ double shot where Leadben gets to act in same same scene like others / and get Dhara Dhara dharrraaaraa ratta going!

Scene aisa tha: impromptu: pranali went to PS team with oversized stethoscope (apne walon ka prop undersized kuan tha.. woh hum ignore karengey)

Haan, toh KD acted impromptu and asked pranaali to put stetho on his fil and he acted all shock & zatka & all! Full fun element.

Alice was supportively clapping & candid laughing how we have see she laughs at his pagalpanti in many candid bts.
All others were from other shows were cheering.
he does it again goes to Rishta booth and with Harshad & pranali- all enjoy, fun , candid.
but dhan tan nan…..
Bhabhiiiii…

chhar aankho se she was looking at this. ‘ye scene toh hit hai! Taaliyaan mil rahi hai’ …jali….. kind of look
Next

When Ps wins in task: Bhabhi somehow gets hold of stetho goes and does same - ditto same thing KD did to harshad & pranali. All with fake act and Botox smile.

Pranali gives customary courtesy smile. Other sister of Rishta gives Pakhididi-ish look. Men rather ignore this fake act.
Papaji looked ‘as gayi phir’ annoyed.

Bas thik aise hi, she must be swapping scenes. Example: slurpy kisses between ShiVi’s getting ready saree scenes.

(Need to find out: did Rishta papaji had misfortune to work with Leadben in any show in past? He looks experienced , familiar with her shenanigans)

I dnt knw if he has already worked , but i would love it if he enters ps now..😆..kuch tho entertainment milenge..😆

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

I think this spoiler is fake, because Shiva was in the bus when the bus met with the accident.

What I think is, Shiva was standing just at the door and the door was open, so when the bus collided for the first time, Shiva was thrown out of the bus and he fell on the road (may be minor head injury something) and then the rest of the bus fell into khai or whatever, and the person who wore same shirt as Shiva stole his belongings that's why wallet and payal is in his shirt.

Shiva has a minor head injury some people take him to hospital nearby but he's unconscious for a few days, may be that's why he's missing.

He will come back and tell Raavi because of her call he went to the door and that's why he's safe otherwise he would have died like the rest of the passengers

May be they show that shiva is in another bus,

And to confuse or create curosity among audience merge the scene of two buses.

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandira2

I always thought Akshu looked like a bacchi in front of Abhi 🤡 She seems more fit to be his sister rather than his love interest

Not even his sister..rather niece..😕

I dnt get why even make him do a character so young..why not make him do someone in mid 30s ..

The hype behind this show is only one thing..harshads name..thats what rajan shahi banked on wrapping up tye prev season..bepannaah was a huge success..it was still topping the charts even after 1 year of wrapping up..imagine the fandom..harshad became a huge hit with it. So many of his fans watched yrkkh..i too tried..but i cant admire his work in this show..its simply not worth it..so i left it..but many still watch it just for harshad. To encourage him..to not let him down..they say they r loyal fans..i dnt undersrand what is meant by a loyal fan..i onky watch a show if i have a little hope abt it. No matter who acts on it..i am watching ps, becz somewhere i still has this tiny hope that they can bring something great if they just give it..they have everything needed to bring the show back to its glory only if they stop zoning into the bhabhidom.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

OMG, yahan bhi🤣 We can't never escape from the special Devar-Bhabhi bond, huh?😆

I forgot this show was starting today. How is the first episode? Today was the first, right?😆 Is it fun? Bhabhi-Devar ke saath saath ShiVi content hai kya?🤪

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

OMG, yahan bhi🤣 We can't never escape from the special Devar-Bhabhi bond, huh?😆

I forgot this show was starting today. How is the first episode? Today was the first, right?😆 Is it fun? Bhabhi-Devar ke saath saath ShiVi content hai kya?🤪

Not much shivi content..but kd was in full mood..alice was as sweet as she always is..dhara being dhara made into a joke ..yrkkhs uncle put dhara into her place in one line..😆..i actually enjoyed some parts of the show..

1222827 thumbnail

Wese one thing is confirmed that yrkkh team watches ps🤣🤣

Can't stop watching the clip jaha mahish uncle bajaoing dora bhabhi🤣

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Not much shivi content..but kd was in full mood..alice was as sweet as she always is..dhara being dhara made into a joke ..yrkkhs uncle put dhara into her place in one line..😆..i actually enjoyed some parts of the show..

I saw the first line and was already bummed out that here too no ShiVi content.But then saw about Bhabhimaa and I'm really intrigued. 😆 Will certainly watch tonight.😆 Atleast someone did the job.🤣

1222827 thumbnail

Wese did you all noticed tamma tamma ended with naagin with whose face🤣🤣

Lol....