Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Vaise, aaj Leadben gave Live demo: how scenes, tracks must be getting swapped overnight/ double shot where Leadben gets to act in same same scene like others / and get Dhara Dhara dharrraaaraa ratta going!

Scene aisa tha: impromptu: pranali went to PS team with oversized stethoscope (apne walon ka prop undersized kuan tha.. woh hum ignore karengey)

Haan, toh KD acted impromptu and asked pranaali to put stetho on his fil and he acted all shock & zatka & all! Full fun element.

Alice was supportively clapping & candid laughing how we have see she laughs at his pagalpanti in many candid bts.
All others were from other shows were cheering.
he does it again goes to Rishta booth and with Harshad & pranali- all enjoy, fun , candid.
but dhan tan nan…..
Bhabhiiiii…

chhar aankho se she was looking at this. ‘ye scene toh hit hai! Taaliyaan mil rahi hai’ …jali….. kind of look
Next

When Ps wins in task: Bhabhi somehow gets hold of stetho goes and does same - ditto same thing KD did to harshad & pranali. All with fake act and Botox smile.

Pranali gives customary courtesy smile. Other sister of Rishta gives Pakhididi-ish look. Men rather ignore this fake act.
Papaji looked ‘as gayi phir’ annoyed.

Bas thik aise hi, she must be swapping scenes. Example: slurpy kisses between ShiVi’s getting ready saree scenes.

(Need to find out: did Rishta papaji had misfortune to work with Leadben in any show in past? He looks experienced , familiar with her shenanigans)

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I love Uncle ji’s reaction on the side hehe!

Veryyyy pyaara clip

Edited by mandira2 - 2 years ago
mandira2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Actually i detested harshad so much then that i changed channel whenever a promo came of kis desh..😆..i watched tereliye for the child actors who grew up to be played by harshad later..thats when i fell for him..never turned back after that. He is the best i have ever followed...especially his personality..i havnt seen all of his shows..still not ready to watch kis desh..couldnt watch some show he did with the character like that of gandhi..not watching yrkkh....😆..but his work in tereliye and bepannaah is my fav..and his real personality makes him my idol..when i started watching ps..harshad had gone invisible..thats how i began loving kanwar..he is a total different personality..not my idol..but always real..a man with a lot of flaws yet very genuine loyal..funny and sweet..its more like i adore kanwar..😆

I was too young to understand what was happening in Tere Liye but I still loveeee him from that show! The title song of that serial is one of the BEST things to happen on ITV! 🥺 that song makes me feel so nostalgic 🥰

also, young Rajat Tokas from that show is just love!!

mandira2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

The thing is the script dnt deserve him..he can act well even now in that show..but the clownery cant showcase it..that show is lame and stupid..no amnt of acting can grab eyes..

I seriously don’t understand the hype behind this show 😭 I tried to watch it for Harshad’s sake but it was unbearable 🤡

mandira2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Thank God they are not dating there is a disturbing age gap between them, one of the reasons I am not a huge fan of the abhi and akshara couple.

I always thought Akshu looked like a bacchi in front of Abhi 🤡 She seems more fit to be his sister rather than his love interest

Edited by mandira2 - 2 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Isne dusre logo ko annoy kiya hua hain kya ki funny scene mein bhi isko real mein peet diya 🤣

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-all-the-excitement-i-didnt-wear-knee-pads-and-ended-bruised-knees-akshay

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jaise Pandyastore fans ko Rishta uncle made happy,

Vaise hi Ghum fans Sai fans will be happy how apna Shiva
Completely ignored PDidi.

Her reaction is same as bhabhi’s. He simply walked away after this, and Bhabhi hugged didi

https://twitter.com/_yaariyan__/status/1535891686005817344?s=21&t=1lpmeLeoIF5ITXCLMT9xmQ

I think he has worked w/ Kishoriji before