Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Oohh...nice,btw I like your stories,maine KTK wali dono padhi I hope tum aur bhi likho S&M pr,aage toh bahut sare topics milne wale hai hume...

Waise maine kl ek video dekha,jisme Doore and bhabhi ka character wali actress dono.car me hai and Dure is driving with some angst wale dialogue,but pata nhi ki wo KTK ka scene hai ya Dure ke new show ka

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Babygirl728

Oohh...nice,btw I like your stories,maine KTK wali dono padhi I hope tum aur bhi likho S&M pr,aage toh bahut sare topics milne wale hai hume...

Waise maine kl ek video dekha,jisme Doore and bhabhi ka character wali actress dono.car me hai and Dure is driving with some angst wale dialogue,but pata nhi ki wo KTK ka scene hai ya Dure ke new show ka

Link post karna?

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is legit Shahzaib with Mini Shahzaib and his daughter ❀️

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cek37l-oi1z/

Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wo nhi mil rha YouTube pr tha shayad,plus I am still figuring out ki kaise IF use krte hai,bahut lambe time bad fir ayi hu

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

When he locks Mehak at the farmhouse, they are still married right? I am a bit confused about the timeline. Coz once he finds her pehli baar he will get married na? And then accident hota hai? But you guys said there is a maulvi at what we thought was the "Walima" event.

So what is it...he finds her, then wants to get married but she gets away escaping the accident, then he finds her again and takes her to the farmhouse? Then finally they get married and he doesn't let her meet her family...then the gareebi track comes in?

And h do you think the candle scene is gonna play into it? ☺️smiley43smiley43

Prediction:

My guess is that she initially gets scared seeing him at her door andhere mein and mohol toh hai hi ahem ahem smiley43 But it surprises her when he tells her he's fixing it and walks away.

Now in my head (I know I am getting carried away!), she goes behind him with the candle and holds it as a light source while he fixes the box. But light nahi aati hai so they have to stay that way till morning. I feel this is the night when she finally falls for him.

yaar tum timeline ko leke abhi bhi kaise confused ho 🀣

At bold, haan probably, and i guess that scene in real will even end there, but yeh maange more yaar πŸ˜† i mean itna haseen moment hoga, humare saath zyaadti hogi yaar sach mein πŸ˜†

Btw, yes you have to bloody write an OS on this when this scene goes on air, cuz we wont get anything out of it toh lets make our own scenario πŸ˜†

XshopaholicX thumbnail
haha i absolutely love how danish does it.. even the music plays well to this.. this guy is too intense man, i dont know how these actors manage around him πŸ˜†
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Hi guys, I'm Ankita,new to Danish fandom,started after seeing that sadka wala scene on Instagram and then I got hooked and after every episode I question myself,"yaar ye chize toh bilkul nahi pasand meko,abhi koi itv pr krta toh bilkul na dekhti pr yaha handsome hero k liye morals hi maar de rhi hu "

Welcome to the AT Ankita! We guys love to discuss, simp and even rant about our favourite boy, Danny boy as we call him πŸ˜† You can join in our discussions and give your two cents too. Have fun! πŸ˜ƒ
XshopaholicX thumbnail

@bold: gareebi track?

So the thing is we have been following all the bts stuff from the time the show was announced haha. So we have a lot of stuff decoded. Some are predictions, so lets see how it all unfolds.

These are potential spoilers, so only if you wanna know more, we can elaborate otherwise wouldn't wanna ruin the suspense element for you. 😊

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Guys when talking about Future tracks plug in the spoiler alert tag! Its for people other than us..

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Thanks, kal wala episode wah tha bilkul,Mehak ki himmat was so good..you know last week ye episode promo ke bad se I am thinking ki jb future me kabhi (hopefully) Shamsher k ye sab actions karma ban k wapas aye tb Mehek ka ye sherni wala roop mile toh,and Shamsher is all like wah meri sangat ka asar...I know ye bahooot doooorrr ki baat ho gyi but still sapne toh dekhe hi ja skte hai na?

Btw ye gareebi track konsa hai,did I miss something from ost?

Haha #ShamsherKiSherni is on Man πŸ˜†

Legit wanna see Mehak bossing over Shamsher. You know full hukam-rani over him, thats gonna be one treat 😳 (i dont know the exact word ,but its exactly what isra wanted to do with Shahzaib, remember girls? πŸ˜†)

Btw, have you watched any of Danish's previous work? Or the recent popular ones like Deewangi and Ishq Hai?