Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

He's actually got his upper teeth straightened πŸ˜†

You might think I am nuts but I def think he used to smoke once upon a time. The outline of his teeth are darkened. Makes sense why he vaped so well as Sultan πŸ˜†

not sure, previously i could see that the incisor from the left angle was not aligned, abhi tak i Haven't seen a proper angle to confirm..

No i think he must have, never really had doubts that he did or he did not, that vaping was effing smoooooooooth , btw, Danish's brother is a smoker not that its related in particular just saying.. lol

With danish i feel maybe when he was a bachelor he used to, cuz now i feel he is extra health and fitness conscious probably

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

not sure, previously i could see that the incisor from the left angle was not aligned, abhi tak i Haven't seen a proper angle to confirm..

No i think he must have, never really had doubts that he did or he did not, that vaping was effing smoooooooooth , btw, Danish's brother is a smoker not that its related in particular just saying.. lol

With danish i feel maybe when he was a bachelor he used to, cuz now i feel he is extra health and fitness conscious probably

Its not properly done obv coz he's in front of the camera all the time...and proper dental work can require extractions etc...but I remember seeing a clip from a show of his with Neelam...usme jab smile kiya tha toh the inscisors, the main two centre ones, were a little out of alignment. I guess thats all he got fixed.

If his brother smokes then its possible he also must have at one time πŸ˜†

Coz those vaping scenes were way too sexy ☺️☺️

@bold: Yup true. Or maybe Ayeza put her foot down that he should quit smoking πŸ˜†

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Its not properly done obv coz he's in front of the camera all the time...and proper dental work can require extractions etc...but I remember seeing a clip from a show of his with Neelam...usme jab smile kiya tha toh the inscisors, the main two centre ones, were a little out of alignment. I guess thats all he got fixed.

If his brother smokes then its possible he also must have at one time πŸ˜†

Coz those vaping scenes were way too sexy ☺️☺️

@bold: Yup true. Or maybe Ayeza put her foot down that he should quit smoking πŸ˜†

lol yeah maybe he doesn't cuz ayeza doesn't like it or something.. and danny seems like the guy who wouldn't want to do it especially cuz he is now a father, same goes for ayeza's another reason ..
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

lol yeah maybe he doesn't cuz ayeza doesn't like it or something.. and danny seems like the guy who wouldn't want to do it especially cuz he is now a father, same goes for ayeza's another reason ..

Yeah absolutely.

Being a spouse/parent changes a lot of things.

Have you watched Maang btw?

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Yeah absolutely.

Being a spouse/parent changes a lot of things.

Have you watched Maang btw?

its neelam muneer wala noh? But nai..
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Do you think makers have started to manipulate the viewers already by introducing the redemption already? This dialogue na that he says" problem un mein nahi problem mujh mein hai"

Do you think he will soon address himself as bipolar..

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

its neelam muneer wala noh? But nai..

Yeah thats the one.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Do you think makers have started to manipulate the viewers already by introducing the redemption already? This dialogue na that he says" problem un mein nahi problem mujh mein hai"

Do you think he will soon address himself as bipolar..

If he does that then it'll be surprising.

He's still gonna have his moments...abhi bol raha hai problem mujhmein hai...but Mehak se shaadi hogi toh usko maa baap se milne ko rokega.

Then again, farmhouse pe jab leke jayega toh chin pakadhke bolega ab tumhari zindagi mere naam...same day raat ko pyar se bolega tumhare nafrat ko pyar mein badlunga.

I don't think he'll say he is bipolar...Danish nahi toh bolta nahi. Imo more than bipolar he does substance. Pehle episode mein when Shahmeer is trying to talk to him at night, Shamsher seems very jittery and doesn't listen to anything...instead all he's going on and on about is go find Mehak.

But then since its Pak TV, they won't show or say it explicitly.

XshopaholicX thumbnail

If he does that then it'll be surprising.

He's still gonna have his moments...abhi bol raha hai problem mujhmein hai...but Mehak se shaadi hogi toh usko maa baap se milne ko rokega.

Then again, farmhouse pe jab leke jayega toh chin pakadhke bolega ab tumhari zindagi mere naam...same day raat ko pyar se bolega tumhare nafrat ko pyar mein badlunga.

I don't think he'll say he is bipolar...Danish nahi toh bolta nahi. Imo more than bipolar he does substance. Pehle episode mein when Shahmeer is trying to talk to him at night, Shamsher seems very jittery and doesn't listen to anything...instead all he's going on and on about is go find Mehak.

But then since its Pak TV, they won't show or say it explicitly.

true he is gonna have his moments on and off until he for sure realises that what he is doing is only pushing mehak away from him..
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

true he is gonna have his moments on and off until he for sure realises that what he is doing is only pushing mehak away from him..

When he locks Mehak at the farmhouse, they are still married right? I am a bit confused about the timeline. Coz once he finds her pehli baar he will get married na? And then accident hota hai? But you guys said there is a maulvi at what we thought was the "Walima" event.

So what is it...he finds her, then wants to get married but she gets away escaping the accident, then he finds her again and takes her to the farmhouse? Then finally they get married and he doesn't let her meet her family...then the gareebi track comes in?

And h do you think the candle scene is gonna play into it? ☺️smiley43smiley43

Prediction:

My guess is that she initially gets scared seeing him at her door andhere mein and mohol toh hai hi ahem ahem smiley43 But it surprises her when he tells her he's fixing it and walks away.

Now in my head (I know I am getting carried away!), she goes behind him with the candle and holds it as a light source while he fixes the box. But light nahi aati hai so they have to stay that way till morning. I feel this is the night when she finally falls for him.