Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

PRIME1

Happy Birthday  Madhuri🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 🎂 🥳  the sweetest mod I have  ever seen on IF.

Chocolate Cupcakes (with Chocolate Cupcake Frosting) - Cooking Classy

-------------

Thank you dear for the sweet  wishes and love. ❤️

Welcoming Our New Viewbie Viswasruti - Page 3 | Barrister Babu

Viswasruti thumbnail

Smiley.6

"Warmest wishes to you on your very special day. I  that you continue to change the lives of others with your positivity, love, and beautiful spirit. May you continue to be blessed and follow your goals and ambitions to success! And thank you for always helping out the forum members. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Regards,

Smiley (Jini).

Sunshine Yellow Flowers Bouquet from £48 — Born to Bloom with Lansdowne Florist

-------------   

Thank you Jini for the warm wishes and friendly love. 🤗

I always cherish the association of my good friends like you. ❤️

Thanks once again.❤️

CommentsLive.com - Thank You Flower Thank You Image

Viswasruti thumbnail

shahsb_26

Hope you have a wonderful day, and have a greatest happy birthday! Happy Birthday!!

The FloralMart® Fresh Flower Bouquet of 10 Yellow Roses in Cellophane wrapping || TFM (Bunch of 10) : Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen

---------  

Thank you very much for your good words and greetings. ❤️

Thank You Flowers GIF - Thank You Flowers - Discover & Share GIFs

Viswasruti thumbnail

BeingBlunt

'Happy Birthday to the Soul of Sports Forum. smiley32smiley40You have been the Rahul Dravid of our sports forum Family. The Backbone. The Leader. The guide. The relentless Workhorse who keeps doing thier job silently and without any faults. Thank you so much for being so dedicated to the Sports Forum. We would have never rejuvenated a dead forum without You.

SUYASH (BeingBlunt) 

Shineshine Yellow Gerbera Bouquet | Winni.in

-----

So many nice words for me, Suyash? ⭐️Thank you for your warmest wishes and the extended support through your encouraging words.❤️ 

As a unit, we worked hard to infuse new life to the Sports Forum, credit goes to all the active members there.❤️

Thanks once again for the association and good wishes.❤️

Thank You GIF - Thank You Flowers - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

evilxbalaa

Madzsmiley31 You are one of the most kindest and generous members I came across on IF. You are like a motherly figure to everyone. I got such warm vibes from you instantly when I first interacted with you, I still remember how you PMed me and extended your hand in friendship. That was such a sweet gesture which made me feel honouredsmiley27 I wish you the best in life because you truly deserve it.

Thanks for always being so kind and patient with everything. I am still so thankful to you for editing my story without me even asking you to do it. And the way you hosted the IPL game for such a long amount of time but never got frustrated with us or anything. And your sigs/tags were so creativesmiley42

Happy birthday to you Madzsmiley31 You will always be like an elder sister to me

8 reasons to eat chocolate and the healthiest options - Times of India

------------  

Thank you, Hinna, ⭐️for all of your kind words and tender affection for me. I usually enjoy interacting with you because you are such a chirpy bird-like beloved friend whom everyone loves to tease, chase, and amaze. ❤️

Your presence will make every thread more and more interesting. Thanks once again dear for your friendly love. ❤️🤗❤️

Thank You Floral GIF - Thank You Floral Purple - Discover & Share GIFs

Viswasruti thumbnail

BlurredLines

To one of the kindest and sweet person i met on IF. Happy Birthday Madhuri smiley40. Hope you have an amazing year ahead filled with health and happiness.  

May all the joy you have spread around in IF  come back to you a hundredfold. Happy birthday. smiley41 - Juanita Reid

----------  

The gif is magical❤️... the words are affectionate.❤️... the wishes are warm❤️ ... thankful to you for all the warm greetings Juanita Reid.🤗

For You Flowers on Sale, 52% OFF | blakstadibiza.com

Viswasruti thumbnail

Nandini25

Wish you a very happy birthday dear Madhuri. May all your dreams come true. 🎉🎉

how to make hot chocolate bombs - Hungry Happenings

---- 

Thank you Nandini for the good wishes and greetings.❤️

Thank You Flowers GIFs | Tenor

Viswasruti thumbnail

A_for_Arpita

Hey Diiiii I can't thank you enough for always motivating me, for all your kind words & your faith on me. 

Your presence though virtual but affected me in a good & inspiring way. You are a very very friendly yet professional moderator ❤️ 

On this special occasion of your birthday wishing you many many happy returns of the day, stay healthy, stay blessed, much love 💗

------------  

Thank you Arpita for the good words and birthday wishes. 🤗 

You are a creative person, I've only encouraged you with a few words and you started flourishing, I am very happy for your achievements .❤️ Two more Banner contests were announced, I want you to win those, I will be there to congratulate you.😃

GIF thank you gracias danke - animated GIF on GIFER

Viswasruti thumbnail

Kavya1994

◦❧◦°˚°◦.¸¸◦°´❤*•.¸♥  MADHURI¸.•*❤´°◦¸¸.◦˚°◦☙

Wishing a Very Very Happy Birthday🎂🎉

A day, Cheerful🤗 and Bright☀️

To the Beautiful ladysmiley42, with a Golden heartsmiley27

Spreading smiles here😊, from morning to night.

You're amazing personsmiley10 full of love 💕, sweetest & kind

A friend like a precious gem💎, which is rare to find.

Hope many surprises smiley17comes your way,

Lord blesses u with all happiness🤗 & prosperity, I pray🙏

May your Birthday be glorioussmiley17

Full of life's greatest gifts🎁,

You get gifts of love😘, joy🤗 & peace 🕊️

From everyone, who are on your loved ones list

smiley27smiley9

Live every moment to the fullestsmiley17 ,

Every single moment is dear

Celebrate it till the day lastssmiley40,

As we get only one Birthday in a yearsmiley41

Have A Blast today 🎊🎉 Cheers 😘

Stay happy ❤️🤗, Stay Blessed 🧿 and Stay safe ❣️

Here's your cake 🎂

-----------  

So much love for this simple friend Kavya?❤️🤗❤️ Thank you dear for all the lovely wishes and good words. You are always there for me whenever I need help.🤗The words are sweet, the wishes are warm, the cake is tasty and the feeling is joyful. Thanks once again Kavi❤️

Thank you » Страница 2 | Animated gif, Animation, Thank you

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

evilxbalaa

Madzsmiley31 You are one of the most kindest and generous members I came across on IF. You are like a motherly figure to everyone. I got such warm vibes from you instantly when I first interacted with you, I still remember how you PMed me and extended your hand in friendship. That was such a sweet gesture which made me feel honouredsmiley27 I wish you the best in life because you truly deserve it.

Thanks for always being so kind and patient with everything. I am still so thankful to you for editing my story without me even asking you to do it. And the way you hosted the IPL game for such a long amount of time but never got frustrated with us or anything. And your sigs/tags were so creativesmiley42

Happy birthday to you Madzsmiley31 You will always be like an elder sister to me

8 reasons to eat chocolate and the healthiest options - Times of India

------------  

Thank you, Hinna, ⭐️for all of your kind words and tender affection for me. I usually enjoy interacting with you because you are such a chirpy bird-like beloved friend whom everyone loves to tease, chase, and amaze. ❤️

Your presence will make every thread more and more interesting. Thanks once again dear for your friendly love. ❤️🤗❤️

Thank You Floral GIF - Thank You Floral Purple - Discover & Share GIFs

Your choice of words always puts a smile on my face🤗