Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

SweetButSpicy

Madhurii diii

A very very happy many returns of the day. Gosh the year has gone so quick, I remember we celebrated your birthday on our Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka forum. I miss it all. I really hope you have a joyful and splendid birthday and make sure you take time off from work and enjoy it with your family & friends. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🥳! Lots of Love from London - Prii ❤️

- Prii

The Best Valentine's Day Chocolates in America | Epicurious

------ 

Thank you, Pri, for the warmest wishes. 🤗 Our time at PKSK was memorable; you, me, and Suta had a great time moderating there. ❤️ Thanks once again dear.

Purple Flower Thank - Znalezione GIFy | Gfycat

Viswasruti thumbnail

BlackWitch

Hey Madz,

Wishing you a very happy birthday! smiley40 May you be blessed with tons of happiness and success in everything you venture.

You have been one of the kindest, sweetest people to me. Your encouraging words and unabashed appreciation has motivated me to keep working on my craft, even when it was hard. 

If you can, you choose to uplift others and make them feel special. That says a lot about you and the warm, beautiful woman you are ❤️

Keep being you, no matter what the world says. Happy birthday once again, love.

Cheers,

Pratiksha

-------------  

Thank you for your nice birthday wishes and all the good words for me, Prats🤗. All your kind thoughts and well-wishes mean a lot to me! Thank you for making me feel special.  Thank you once again. ❤️ 

Thank You Gif – cutegifanimatedpics.

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Nichuss

65 Happy birthday messages and Happy birthday wishes | Birthday wishes for a friend messages, Birthday wishes quotes, Happy birthday best friend quotes

Happy Birthday Viswa.... May God Bless you and your family.... Enjoy !!! smiley31

--------   

Thank you, Nisha, for your good wishes and warm greetings. 🤗

Thank You -- Flowers :: Thank You :: MyNiceProfile.com

Viswasruti thumbnail

Chir-Cute

smiley10Dearest Madhurismiley10

We may not have interacted much, but whenever we did, I was always left in awe of your knowledge. Every single time that I have come across your posts, I have been amazed at how articulate you are and the amount of wisdom and grace your words seem to always carry. My adoration and respect grow for you every day. Even though I do not know you personally, am sure that you are an awesome human being and a gentle soul; even though it is in huge contrast to what Geminis are thought of as. smiley36smiley36

Anyway, I could go on and on about how Geminis are my personal favourites but I wouldn't want to take up all your time reading this.smiley36smiley36

So here's me wishing you, lots of love, laughter, joy and good health in life. smiley42

Happiest Born Day, Madhuri. smiley40

Hope you have an amazing day with your loved ones. 🤗

❤️❤️❤️

▷ Wish Happy Birthday GIFs with Name Madhuri

-------------  

Thank you Deepu for all the good wishes and greetings. 🤗

I was overwhelmed by receiving so much love from you dear, grateful to you for all the special words for me. 🤗 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Mysterie_girl

Happy birthday dear Madhuri

Here’s wishing you an amazing year ahead 

Have a fun-filled day with your most fav peoples

Sending lots of happiness your way smiley27smiley27

-------------  

Thank you very much for your warm wishes.🤗  It's definitely been a birthday to remember, because of all the good  wishes  from friends like you.❤️

Thanks Thank You GIF by Hallmark eCards - Find & Share on GIPHY

Madz replying in super fast speed

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rani_Sahiba

Wishing you a very happiest birthday and a healthy life sweetie di. Thank you for making our days by creating beautiful threads, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to keep us connected and make cricket enjoyable for us. Thank you for being my friend Madhu dismiley31.

Wishing you all the happiness and love💞

-----------  

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you Kusum for the birthday wishes and the love  you've extended for me.🤗 

The cricket threads gifted me some great friends, and you are one of them. ❤️

Thanks once again, dear.❤️

Thank you - Free animation (animated gif)

Viswasruti thumbnail

tournesol

Dear Madhuri,

I’m so happy because today marks the day you entered the world. 🎉🤗 You are one of the kindest, sweetest and most compassionate person I have come across on IF. And also, one of the finest magician with words. I remember being stumped when I came across your writing for the first time in the Beyhadh2 forum. It has been my pleasure getting to know you, Madhuri, and the way you support the team with your compassion, strength and patience is very inspiring for me. ❤🥰

I wish you a very very Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂🎊 May you have a beautiful birthday and a wonderful year ahead. Sending you lots of best wishes, cheers and good health on your birthday. Take care and hoping that all your wishes come true today! 🎉💃❤

Lots of love,

Tiara

----- 

Thank you so much, Rituparna, for your warm wishes and words. This day was made more meaningful for me by the presence of friends like you in my life. My FF team members are very special,  like a close-knit family to me.❤️Thanks once again. 

Thank you Graphic Animated Gif - Graphics thank you 802302

Viswasruti thumbnail

PRIME1

Happy Birthday  Madhuri🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 🎂 🥳  the sweetest mod I have  ever seen on IF.

Chocolate Cupcakes (with Chocolate Cupcake Frosting) - Cooking Classy

-------------

Thank you dear for the sweet  wishes and love. ❤️

Welcoming Our New Viewbie Viswasruti - Page 3 | Barrister Babu

Viswasruti thumbnail

Smiley.6

"Warmest wishes to you on your very special day. I  that you continue to change the lives of others with your positivity, love, and beautiful spirit. May you continue to be blessed and follow your goals and ambitions to success! And thank you for always helping out the forum members. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Regards,

Smiley (Jini).

Sunshine Yellow Flowers Bouquet from £48 — Born to Bloom with Lansdowne Florist

-------------   

Thank you Jini for the warm wishes and friendly love. 🤗

I always cherish the association of my good friends like you. ❤️

Thanks once again.❤️

CommentsLive.com - Thank You Flower Thank You Image