Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

54C64D45-C91D-4028-A648-FE381575D756.jpeg

Happy birthday di🥳

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wish you a very happy returns of the day... May God bless you with lots of happiness, good health, adventurous future and peaceful journey ahead... Have a fantabulous year throughout dear...🤗❤️ Wishing you once again a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADHURI..!!🥳

BTW, Sorry for the delayed wishes behen..😳🤗

Edited by Home786 - 2 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADI🤗❤️

Lovely Flowers - Happy Birthday Card | Birthday & Greeting Cards by Davia

Edited by nn027 - 2 years ago

Belated Happy Birthday, Madhuri! 🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail

SoniRSippu21

Happy birthday Madhu di, many many happy returns of the daysmiley31 enjoy your bday with your family and friendssmiley27 enjoy your fav food and cakes and sweets as you deserve it allsmiley42 You are sweet, kind, helpful, encouraging and just lovely human being. You are so multi-talented, I love your writing, I love your creativity in making tags or siggies. Always be happy and keep rockingsmiley31 enjoy your bday to fullest. 

------

Thank you, Soni,  for all the good wishes and greetings. smiley31

Our cricket association is an interesting one that I appreciate and hope to continue.❤️

Thank You Card With Bouquet Of Orange Roses, Close Up. Stock Photo, Picture  And Royalty Free Image. Image 80375151.

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

AppleOfEye

Happy Birthday Madhusmiley27

May this year bring you all the positivity & Happiness in life! smiley31

You're always so Active & warm to interact with!

Lots of love 🤍

----- 

I am happy interacting with you after a long time. Thank you dear for your good wishes. smiley31

Thank You Orange GIF - Thank You Orange Peach - Discover & Share GIFs

Viswasruti thumbnail

Savera84

Dear Madhuri!

You love cricket, you love music, you love art, you love walking, you love going on trips and cruises.  Is there anything you don't enjoy?

Where do you get so much energy to do so many things at the same time?

I can't make siggies, I can only wish you lots and lots of happiness on your birthday.

Have a wonderful birthday!  This is where I started interacting with you, on your birthday a year ago.

Enjoy your special day doing whatever it is you want.

Raji, 

What better feeling than waking up on your special day and receiving a greeting from a close associate like you? Thanks for being a part of this great feeling! 

Thank You Animated GIF Images - Latest World Events

Viswasruti thumbnail

oye_nakhrewaali

Happy birthday Madhu!😍 I wish your special day be packed with innumerable wishes, gifts, and loads of surprises. May God fulfill your deepest desires! Having you on the FFE team is an absolute blessing. Have an awesome birthday🤩

Love, Shibani💕

Shibani, thank you very much for thinking of me and sending me your warmest wishes. ❤️ It's a joy to be affiliated with you in the FF section.❤️

Thank You

Viswasruti thumbnail

Amphritite

Happy Birthday Madz!!

Have an amazing birthday ahead of you and continue to spread the love you have

You're a sweetheart.

HD wallpaper: red and yellow flower bouquet, rose, rose - Flower, nature,  love | Wallpaper Flare

---- 

Thank you, Alex, for the warm wishes and greetings. 🤗 You are a good friend of mine. ❤️ 

Pin by Linda George on Cards | Thank you greetings, Thank you flowers,  Hello greeting

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Wish you a very happy birthday Madhuri ji ❤️🥳🎂

I wish you a wonderful day ahead filled with love , laughter, fun and surprises.🤗

Wish you have a great day and an amazing year ahead..❤️

( I know I am late with my wishes but as they say better late than never 😳)

906933B1-25F0-42F7-A366-50792A9374D2.jpeg