Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

so maine just now purane episodes dekhe jo maine ni dekhe te .. (ff mode on all Meets scene …… watched only Meet H and Mamaji interaction…. ) and now I kinda understood why forum got emptied….,,

after watching those episodes, current scenes are not appealing me….. jha Meet Ahlawat had a dream of Rajvardhan teaching him about self respect… we have Meet Hooda who literally became doormat …. and then they made comedy of situation…. isse acha hota jb Meet Ahlawat ne use transfer k liye bola ta she should have left the house …show leap le leta best hota …. ha kuch ache moments jo abhi aye wo ni ate but to be honest that would have made more sense ….. Babita really need to know the truth… she has turned extra bitter towards Meet H after she became a police officer…. nobody questioned Meet H about her decision to let go of Ashok Hooda murder investigation…. ab kl jo dhamakedaar revelation ana h lets see how impactful, justified and kitna cover krenge … there are so many things which no one knows … Babita ka repentance and Meet Ahlawat ka repentance dono ka dekhna h.. that comic track could not justify the kinda hurt and abuse Meet H faced … for me Meet Ahlawat is not redeemed…. 😭😭

Edited by Jugnu21 - 2 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
meetwa will soon have grey hair handling chotu or choti ustad
watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Babita should just become a dolphin by the amount of times she flips! Is she even being genuine or just saying for show?

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

so maine just now purane episodes dekhe jo maine ni dekhe te .. (ff mode on all Meets scene …… watched only Meet H and Mamaji interaction…. ) and now I kinda understood why forum got emptied….,,

after watching those episodes, current scenes are not appealing me….. jha Meet Ahlawat had a dream of Rajvardhan teaching him about self respect… we have Meet Hooda who literally became doormat …. and then they made comedy of situation…. isse acha hota jb Meet Ahlawat ne use transfer k liye bola ta she should have left the house …show leap le leta best hota …. ha kuch ache moments jo abhi aye wo ni ate but to be honest that would have made more sense ….. Babita really need to know the truth… she has turned extra bitter towards Meet H after she became a police officer…. nobody questioned Meet H about her decision to let go of Ashok Hooda murder investigation…. ab kl jo dhamakedaar revelation ana h lets see how impactful, justified and kitna cover krenge … there are so many things which no one knows … Babita ka repentance and Meet Ahlawat ka repentance dono ka dekhna h.. that comic track could not justify the kinda hurt and abuse Meet H faced … for me Meet Ahlawat is not redeemed…. 😭😭

Exactly. I too didn't like at all how this turned out to be. That day when I saw the cute clips of pregnancy period, no doubt I found them cute but that is the time I totally stopped watching. The clips were cute no doubt but it felt super fake to me after all that happened.

Inn acche time Mai toh har couple saath aur happy happy reh sakte hai . The question is whether they remain together during difficult times? But they not only could not stand together in difficulty but created even more distance and problems than what the situation actually caused. For me their relationship had turned toxic and it could never be what it was earlier esp after this joke-like redemption. What useless realisation of love it was turned into? It seemed MA now wanted MH back only because he needs her to live his life. Somewhat it felt for his selfish reasons because she was the one who helps him always out of his problems. Not because he was guilty of his behaviour. ....... And so much more. Again I don't want to type more 😂😂. Feeling lazy.

Jugnu21 thumbnail

i can see that… I have never see so less activity on this forum… people have left or are visiting once in a while… same with me too…. I used to live here practically… now I comes once or twice and some days don’t even bother to visit…

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Ye cute aur funny dono tha.

Jugnu21 thumbnail

ye baby shower track lamba chlega … bht drama hone wala h..,,