Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Why is Sanyo so shocked to see Nishant?

First sorry for the late reply was busy writing and editing the story plot of Destiny of love.

It will be revealed exactly in the upcoming next chapter.. and many more hidden truths will come out.

Author notes βœοΈπŸ“ƒ....

Sorry for this long story line… but it's a long story of 25 total chapters so .. trying my best to shorten things and give details so that you could relate the story in the 2nd thread.

In the first thread we see how Society accused Snayogita even after the death of her sister… and the second thread we will how she will give justice to her dead Sister. You get to see new changes and when and in which circumstances an innocent sensitive girl bursts out into a burning spark .

I decided to make the 2nd thread full of suspense and thriller. There will be many more violent things but honestly speaking it's the reality of our society.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it Priya

Awesome and beautiful part πŸ˜πŸ’“

Finally we come to know that the attraction was from both the sides & it was simply beautiful that they connected from college days

I really loved how Sanyogita got disturbed seeing Prithvi dancing with someone else & was furious & her pain & anger went out him

Finally Sanyogita came to know about the real situation when she got that diary page

How they met in the college how he helped her showed her his love by several means be it gifts or help etc & it made Sanyogita fall for him

Even after that prithvi due to his fear & misunderstanding couldn't confess his love & truth to her like he should

Finally Prithvi got better & Sanyogita confronted him with her feelings too & good both confessed their love on time ❀😘

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ€—πŸ˜ŒπŸ™

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Well beautiful synopsis of the back story of Prithvi & Sanyogita love story ❀😘

Well it was really interesting to see the entire picture perfect love story ... The way gradually they come close bit naturally was beautiful πŸ’–

Both of them had preconceived notions about each other & it was natural in the entire scenario at Goa & then the misunderstanding in office was also a factor but good that they were out of all the misunderstandings between them πŸ‘

Both started to open up emotionally Ariyan & Prithvi past sharing was really beautifully written πŸ‘ & thr reactions were also natural

Poor Janvi had to face so much & due to this Sanyogita lost her father & sister & it's obvious if she hated rich people after all this

So in his emotional state prithvi made a mistake which shook their friendship now but let's see how things go now ❓

Thanks for the PM

Thanks a lot, Goldie ❀️❀️.. sorry for such a late reply.. I was too much busy whole to write the storyline .. even I forget many more things... So need to recollect the data 🀭🀭...

Now get time ... Yes we'll say whatever happened in The GoA as u have already read in the last update Her anger, the reaction was genuine... The things that happened with her sister were horrible.. and she lost even her father for that incidence...Sanyo's hatred towards rich people and their son was quite genuine.. yes a misunderstanding happened in the past it wasn't Prithvi's fault although... As you have read in the next storyline..

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it Priya

Awesome and beautiful part πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

So finally after much contemplating on the matter Prithvi & Sanyogita realized their love & decided to get married happily & even their families agreed

I really loved how Prithvi was tricked by Dadi & his sister who accidentally came to know about them 🀭🀭 but it was fun πŸ˜‹

Hmm πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ as usual her past came in front & media made a mountain of a mole in no time & Prithvi family too was really upset about it

On time Prithvi stopped Sanyogita to take any wrong step but it was like a scar inside her hearing such allegations for her family & upbringing

NOW Prithvi meets with an accident & his family too was behaving insensitive towards SANYOGITA due to the entire fuss but finally he came out of coma with efforts & now things were revealed slowly

It was the entire plot & Sanyogita too wanted to leave & let Prithvi live his life peacefully but she was stopped on time & things were cleared

So this background story complete here but I am looking forward for the next

Thanks for the PM

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Hmm πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ so we will see the final strong SANYOGITA here who should avenge her sister culprit... Though it would be tough but Prithvi & her self confidence won't let her down

Waiting for further parts

Dianu_fairygirl thumbnail

Awesome characters selection 🐱

Dianu_fairygirl thumbnail

Long update but love it 😘 waiting for next

coderlady thumbnail

Plot one

Was there a girl in his life?

coderlady thumbnail

One immature action in the past still carries with him. How will they work with each other?