Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicenkool9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nupurjaishwal

baigod 😂 mujhe to jab tak episode na mile khana hi digest nahi hota 😂😂 

Haa yar par mai sukoon se dekhna chahti hu. I have not found any other show on itv that got me so interested after eons. I had all but given up.on bakwas shows then saw this show n there is no looking back

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I liked actor playing male lead (zyan khan ?) in his last show - IMMJ2 as Aangre.... I was like... why they did not got him as male lead in that show.... no offense.... I liked his acting and personality better than male lead in that show... specially dialog delivery of ML was so forced........

Nicenkool9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I wish/want daadi hears - ' love you chikki'  in future episode  ....want to see her explode with anger ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Behosh hi hojayegi dadi🤣

A4Anjie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicenkool9

Haa yar par mai sukoon se dekhna chahti hu. I have not found any other show on itv that got me so interested after eons. I had all but given up.on bakwas shows then saw this show n there is no looking back

Yes - It is very hard to find itv show other than saas-bahu-family drama.

I watch this and spy bahu only !

Nicenkool9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazzykuri

Aashiquana - Today's episode was another mind blowing episode..

She is vary angry with him still she fall in his arms .....signifies that despite of anything she won't stop believing him....

He very carefully takes her in his arms.....telling that I m there for your support,  care, protect & I'll let you anything happen to you. 

Don't know why.....but that punch of Yash broke the mask of Serial killer.

This migh signifies that now we can see the real face behind that mask .....that psyco said he will come back soon.....so I feel that now he will enter into their lives like some common man....& then he plan some miserable plot for them......he made me to agree that he is very intelligent......

Now it will be more interesting to watch .....

I dont know why but i feel that fiancee of yash's sister might be the sk.

A4Anjie thumbnail

I thought it first too - he seems toooo good to be true.... I mean so simple - not any negative record anywhere ðŸ˜Š

I wonder - how come no one noticed that big tattoo of 'Karma' on SK wrist  ever ???

Edited by A4Anjie - 1 years ago
crazzykuri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ya!!! Might be shyam will be mask man. Otherwise why they introduced that character...I mean only for Yash's sister's marriage is not the motive of introducing him.... but that maskman body won't look like him....so I m still confused....

crazzykuri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I thought it first too - he seems toooo good to be true.... I mean so simple - not any negative record anywhere ðŸ˜Š

I wonder - how come no one noticed that big tattoo of 'Karma' on SK wrist  ever ???

At least Chikki should notice that  tattoo....because she had faced him...& fighted with him.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazzykuri

Ya!!! Might be shyam will be mask man. Otherwise why they introduced that character...I mean only for Yash's sister's marriage is not the motive of introducing him.... but that maskman body won't look like him....so I m still confused....

the masked man's body keeps changing if you've noticed. Sometimes he's pot bellied, sometimes he's fit, sometimes he's tall then sometimes just medium height.

Nicenkool9 thumbnail

Vahi tho. Hopefully chikki will remember that big clue. Acp mei ghar mei koi bhi ata jata hai aur use pata hi nahi chalta