4th June SBS - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

story to pta ni kaha ja ri h…. segments hi dekh kr khush ho jao… ye horror movie k writer ki jagah agr comedy movies k writer ko le ate to jyada acha rhta …😆

Nahi actually mujhe Saturday wali episode v dekhi nahi gayi.

I am neither excited nor curious 😪. Because with each track more and more disappointments will come. Promo se toh aur v ajib lagne laga.

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think from promo its clear that Shanty se pitne ki wajah se he will have head bandage…  

kya fayda hulk jaisi body ka .. he can’t beat anyone … na wo gunde … na babloo .. or ab na hi nashedi shanty … 

Ye babloo kon the? I forgot.

Haan abhi toh promo se yeh clear ho gaya.  So MA will come to know Shanty is that Baba?

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Ye babloo kon the? I forgot.

Haan abhi toh promo se yeh clear ho gaya.  So MA will come to know Shanty is that Baba?

babloo pehelwaan jisne abhi Meet A ki dhulai ki boxing ring me …

from promo it looks that Meet A got hit behind his back .. he didn’t know… he was totally caught off guard it seems… warna Shanty ki haddiyan todne k liye to ye Isha k time se excited ta …😛 tod pata ni wo alag baat ti ..🤣

Physics_girl thumbnail

babloo pehelwaan jisne abhi Meet A ki dhulai ki boxing ring me …

from promo it looks that Meet A got hit behind his back .. he didn’t know… he was totally caught off guard it seems… warna Shanty ki haddiyan todne k liye to ye Isha k time se excited ta …😛 tod pata ni wo alag baat ti ..🤣

Boxing expert ko kaise maarega🤣 ye v toh lallu hi hai 🤣. He can only fight in jodi with MH. 🤣 Tej and Duggu kidnapping mai.

Wese I want to see some action between Ahlawat and Shanty. Ab v Babu will support him? 

Bete ko marne par v?

Actually ye boxing wali episode v maine nahi dekhi. Written update dekhi and twitter clips.

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

lo bhai promo ne clear kr dia … ye pati ko bachane niklegi … kuch kaand hokr rhega pakke se …😭

https://twitter.com/90sgirl56/status/1533140293951836162?s=21&t=4wzYs7fyMnG-UM_cp0Qaxw

Meety saare kitchen items aur umbrella se attack kar rhi hai kya? smiley36

I dont think that anything will happen to the baby in this seq bcz of her dialogue... 

Actually this promo is confusing me... Mama ka chapter khatam hona thha but Mama ka kuch ata pata nahi... I think Shanty ka kissa will end first and then Mama will come into action... agar kuch hona hoga tho tab hoga.  

Waise promo mein notice kiya? In one shot after Meety kicks the tin and hits Shanty, uske saamne tho koi nahi hai... then in the next shot , samne Meetwa is sitting leaning on the car. 

I think Meetwa sees that its Shanty. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Meety saare kitchen items aur umbrella se attack kar rhi hai kya? smiley36

I dont think that anything will happen to the baby in this seq bcz of her dialogue... 

Actually this promo is confusing me... Mama ka chapter khatam hona thha but Mama ka kuch ata pata nahi... I think Shanty ka kissa will end first and then Mama will come into action... agar kuch hona hoga tho tab hoga.  

Waise promo mein notice kiya? In one shot after Meety kicks the tin and hits Shanty, uske saamne tho koi nahi hai... then in the next shot , samne Meetwa is sitting leaning on the car. 

I think Meetwa sees that its Shanty. 

Ni kitchen items ni h … she did use tin canister in the beginning .. but after that she used the that holy water pot (kamandal) which is part of Shanty’s disguise … and umbrella ni dikha mje it must be something else … like a black cloth …

Shanty might go back to jail… khatam hota to ni dikh ra … but one thing is obvious… they want to keep Babita and Masoom as main villains and rest are temporary villain with one time appearance….  Mama ji ka kya hoga pta chlega…  yes even I noticed that when she kicked the can Meet A wasn’t there but in next shot he is visible… lets see what exactly they will show in the episode… if you look closely she has something yellow  on top of her t shirt …  looks like a life jacket …

Jugnu21 thumbnail

aj b segment aya h gnt live pr … bubble wrap wala … 😛

Anjureads thumbnail

Ni kitchen items ni h … she did use tin canister in the beginning .. but after that she used the that holy water pot (kamandal) which is part of Shanty’s disguise … and umbrella ni dikha mje it must be something else … like a black cloth …

Shanty might go back to jail… khatam hota to ni dikh ra … but one thing is obvious… they want to keep Babita and Masoom as main villains and rest are temporary villain with one time appearance….  Mama ji ka kya hoga pta chlega…  yes even I noticed that when she kicked the can Meet A wasn’t there but in next shot he is visible… lets see what exactly they will show in the episode… if you look closely she has something yellow  on top of her t shirt …  looks like a life jacket …

Yes I noticed the extra yellow jacket.... 

@bold: Masoom ko bhi peechhe chhod degi Babita. Masoom ko kya chahiye... bas drama in the house which she can enjoy... she dreams something, hota kuch aur hai but she manages to find fun in that too 🤣 

When Meet² divorce drama was going on, she made plans of taking over the entire Ahlawat grp of companies bcz she thought Tej and Meetwa will be wallowing in sorrow. Hua kya... Tej is cooking, Meet² patch up and Sunaina is going to office now.... this joker is still at home 🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

sbb segment 6 june

https://youtu.be/B-A3miN4uOw