Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

That scene was very confusing where she talks to dd right after jo babua phone convo. It seemed initially like she caught her but in the end did not suspect foul play. It merely looked like she was worried jo would find out and convey the truth to babua making him stress out about her getting hurt on the job. She does not want suspect foul play from jo as yet. They are making her dumb like they mad adi during the malini kaand phase. He never bothered to investigate any of malinis kaands. I also want to ask makers who dresses like a bahu in a khatarnaak gundo ki hideout. Logic ka l bhi nahi aaj kal. Give her practical work clothese atleast like a salwar kameez.

Itv meim aise hi hote hai😂😂😂😂😂 yaad hai na didi ka saj savarke suicide attempt

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika97

I feel a logic behind that … because she wants world to know that because her failed marriage she done suicide attempt… and a life time shock to Adhi and imlie . Especially to Adhi 

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

From the progress of the story looks like they are not bother to improved the  story and plot or maybe it’s to late to repaired  the damage as in the earlier stage Atif followed Aryan fandoms request for  hot romance and was doing everything in Speedy Gonzales way without  comma and full stop . It’s hilarious to bring a parrot as a part of the  team . Might be Mirch beta come  to exposed BM and BD and DD . As I said earlier.  they just wanted  to do 500 episode celebration. 

Edited by zubaidah - 1 years ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika97

That I can’t forget . She wanted to died as a sumangali😂😂😂

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

I feel a logic behind that … because she wants world to know that because her failed marriage she done suicide attempt… and a life time shock to Adhi and imlie . Especially to Adhi 

Didi toh pehle se vamp thi ðŸ˜† lekin apni bhole shakal ke peeche chupa ke baiti thi😂😂😂😂

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

For a educated woman , being a professor it’s not acceptable . To commit suicide for man ,who don’t love you . Not all woman are weak . Well maybe Love make her blind and dumb . In my opinion Malini should be shown as a villain. 

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zubaidah

From the progress of the story looks like they are not bother to improved the  story and plot or maybe it’s to late to repaired  the damage as in the earlier stage Atif followed Aryan fandoms request for  hot romance and was doing everything in Speedy Gonzales way without  comma and full stop . It’s hilarious to bring a parrot as a part of the  team . Might be Mirch beta come  be to exposed BM and BD and DD . As I said earlier.  they just wanted  to do 500 episode celebration. 

FD is nothing to him . Zu ji even it’s New DD’s manipulation… we doesn’t know what exactly turning or who is Madhav …. Any accident has occurred with imlie or not . See when JM kaand happened including me many told Adhi will definitely support imlie in such a situation and rise above but unfortunately they made Adhi doubts imlie … but here Aryan is showing he supports imlie …. For making Aryan a hero they may even says Imlie was assaulted…. Upto 400( 175 epis ) they showed Malini didi crimes … 

Till Gul matha pays Writers , they doesn’t give a hoot to trp . 

Only sensitive issue prevailed is they can’t openly show a 20yr old assaulted … but no faith in makers sick mentality. 

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

FD is nothing to him . Zu ji even it’s New DD’s manipulation… we doesn’t know what exactly turning or who is Madhav …. Any accident has occurred with imlie or not . See when JM kaand happened including me many told Adhi will definitely support imlie in such a situation and rise above but unfortunately they made Adhi doubts imlie … but here Aryan is showing he supports imlie …. For making Aryan a hero they may even says Imlie was assaulted…. Upto 400( 175 epis ) they showed Malini didi crimes … 

Till Gul matha pays Writers , they doesn’t give a hoot to trp . 

Only sensitive issue prevailed is they can’t openly show a 20yr old assaulted … but no faith in makers sick mentality. 

I agreed with you on making Aryan hero , they might show Imlie is assaulted.  As long the writer get their pay pay cheques, they don’t give a damn about the TRP 😭😭😭

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

My God , this is hilarious. Woman get up ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

https://twitter.com/ayeshasinghfc/status/1532565916583534592?s=21&t=s4uAFBg2X0yYxKcDZLMk0Q

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
My god 😆😆😆Star plus ne uthara Asr ka ghamand ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ impotency ke baad agla jhatka ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜ˆ