Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swarya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Lmao he IS the drama 🤪

To be very honest, this entire track makes zero sense to me. I mean J is not even trying to hide the fact that she is emotionally blackmailing them to get married to Fateh. They don't ever think logically, especially, Fateh, and falls into the trap and then cries about being helpless.

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarya

To be very honest, this entire track makes zero sense to me. I mean J is not even trying to hide the fact that she is emotionally blackmailing them to get married to Fateh. They don't ever think logically, especially, Fateh, and falls into the trap and then cries about being helpless.

That's why am not feeling pity for Fateh. He is  seeing she is using the baby but is ready to marry coz of farz to Amrik !

Just wanna see what he does once Tejo is back. Coz Amrik wanted him to marry Tejo. He asked him to take care of everybody but Tejo for whom he gave his life he wanted her to be his Viere's wife.Fateh is ignoring that wish coz he has been told Tejo is dead. 

If he decides to go for Jadma marriage even when Tejo is back then i will consider him coward and dumb. One who never fulfilled his brothers wish rather was weak enough to get manipulated by a chudail

Edited by ShanUlas - 1 years ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She can bring on her mwahahaha chudail laughter and say I'm blackmailing you and they'll still comply. The way they see, it's mini amrik. They've lost amrik but mini amrik /amriki will come. The dude's literally getting prepared for a lifetime of molestation and rape. 

I wonder what will he do when tejo comes back. As much as there's guilt in his mind for amrik death, he also considers himself responsible for tejo death. 

Show abandoned logic post moga return from Shimla. Not a single storyline has any head or tail. 

Swarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

That's why am not feeling pity for Fateh. He is  seeing she is using the baby but is ready to marry coz of farz to Amrik !

Just wanna see what he does once Tejo is back. Coz Amrik wanted him to marry Tejo. He asked him to take care of everybody but Tejo for whom he gave his life he wanted her to be his Viere's wife.Fateh is ignoring that wish coz he has been told Tejo is dead. 

If he decides to go for Jadma marriage even when Tejo is back then i will consider him coward and dumb. One who never to fulfilled his brothers wish rather was weak enough to get manipulated by a chudail

I do not think that you should disregard your family when they need your help, but here, Jasmine doesn't need to get married to give her many the rights. She is a widow and the family can still take care of her and baby as Amrik's widow and child. And, If I were in Fateh's place I would have already guessed that she is not pregnant😆

Swarya thumbnail

She can bring on her mwahahaha chudail laughter and say I'm blackmailing you and they'll still comply. The way they see, it's mini amrik. They've lost amrik but mini amrik /amriki will come. The dude's literally getting prepared for a lifetime of molestation and rape. 

I wonder what will he do when tejo comes back. As much as there's guilt in his mind for amrik death, he also considers himself responsible for tejo death. 

Show abandoned logic post moga return from Shimla. Not a single storyline has any head or tail. 

I know it's useless to search logic in this show. But, my question is how is no one questioning J after everything she is doing.I mean does she look like she is grieving her husband's death or what kind of a mother would use her child as bait to get married to someone. Yet, they are treating as If J is on the verge of commiting suicide.There should be some sense in what they are showing. For once, Fatsh should stop crying and find a way out.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I know it's useless to search logic in this show. But, my question is how is no one questioning J after everything she is doing.I mean does she look like she is grieving her husband's death or what kind of a mother would use her child as bait to get married to someone. Yet, they are treating as If J is on the verge of commiting suicide.There should be some sense in what they are showing. For once, Fatsh should stop crying and find a way out.

Why would she grieve? My point is she can do her mirror talks and chudail dayan soliloquies in front of fam but they'll accept it and throw Fateh at her if it brings a baby. They don't really care about J, they care about their 'amrik's nishani'. She's just an incubator.

Swarya thumbnail

Why would she grieve? My point is she can do her mirror talks and chudail dayan soliloquies in front of fam but they'll accept it and throw Fateh at her if it brings a baby. They don't really care about J, they care about their 'amrik's nishani'. She's just an incubator.

That is why her pregnancy is fake. There is no baby

ShanUlas thumbnail

I do not think that you should disregard your family when they need your help, but here, Jasmine doesn't need to get married to give her many the rights. She is a widow and the family can still take care of her and baby as Amrik's widow and child. And, If I were in Fateh's place I would have already guessed that she is not pregnant😆

Aise hi nahi ghooma rahi Chamiya is gadhe ko. Fateh is Fateh with no b of brain😵

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is true😔

Swarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Aise hi nahi ghooma rahi Chamiya is gadhe ko. Fateh is Fateh with no b of brain😵

True