Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Malu... purana EDT se naata tod diya so replying you here...

Maine tho dekh liya episode on youtube... saw Babita's monologue too...

Raj made faces while she was at it... thats the most he will do. Unko shayad lagta hai ki Meetwa ka akal wapas laana is still possible but Babita's is impossible 🤣

Babita kitni vain hai... apni aur bete ki galti haalaat par daal diya... she always manipulates and gets away with it... and Meety was nodding her head too while Babita was absolving Meetwa ....

Waise in the episode Meetwa did mention his behaviour, gussa and shak etc while saying sorry to Meety. Thank god for small mercies. Hope kum hai but ab thhoda jo dimag paaya hai use istemal karna shuru kare and join some dots... start with Deep at least....

Yes.. its high time that he should start picking the clues and join the dots .. start with Deep then Ram then finally Mama.

But I don't think they will introduce this murder related track soon.. now they are moving to pregnancy track along with Deep-Isha marriage. I think they are heading for miscarriage and more emotional drama

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really thought aj to halka fulka episode hoga … pr aj to skippity skip episode ta… babita jaisi saas ho to isse acha hota ye transfer lekr kahi or jakr bachcha paida krti…. yha to Babita tandav kregi sir pr chd kr …

Meet Ahlawat se b koi umeed ni h mje … chlo 1 week ache episodes mil gye … ab jb koi acha episode ayega tb dekhenge ..😛

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't believe this is the same show that I switched to detoxify my itv experience😆

Kya nonsense h😆

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

I don't believe this is the same show that I switched to detoxify my itv experience😆

Kya nonsense h😆

Same pinch dear ..🤔

Jugnu21 thumbnail

aj ka snail paced Kundali Bhagya ka episode jyada acha h Kl k Meet k episode se …🤣

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Malu... purana EDT se naata tod diya so replying you here...

Maine tho dekh liya episode on youtube... saw Babita's monologue too...

Raj made faces while she was at it... thats the most he will do. Unko shayad lagta hai ki Meetwa ka akal wapas laana is still possible but Babita's is impossible 🤣

Babita kitni vain hai... apni aur bete ki galti haalaat par daal diya... she always manipulates and gets away with it... and Meety was nodding her head too while Babita was absolving Meetwa ....

Waise in the episode Meetwa did mention his behaviour, gussa and shak etc while saying sorry to Meety. Thank god for small mercies. Hope kum hai but ab thhoda jo dimag paaya hai use istemal karna shuru kare and join some dots... start with Deep at least....

Oh kal shayad hum baat kar rahe the toh sorry wala part skip ho gaya. Itna chotu sa 😂Anyways I am not even curious to know what will happen next and pregnancy and all. Tumne baki hai? Excitement?

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kya nonsense h😆

Of so tum ne detoxify karne wale treatment karwai thi unse. Ussi ka fees le re hai tumse😂😂😂. Free mai nahi karwayenge 😹

Physics_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I really thought aj to halka fulka episode hoga … pr aj to skippity skip episode ta… babita jaisi saas ho to isse acha hota ye transfer lekr kahi or jakr bachcha paida krti…. yha to Babita tandav kregi sir pr chd kr …

Meet Ahlawat se b koi umeed ni h mje … chlo 1 week ache episodes mil gye … ab jb koi acha episode ayega tb dekhenge ..😛

What is with MH saying jaisi hu waisi hi hu few episodes back and then willing to change Everything for MA even if uncomfortable? Ab ok MA ne keh dia no need to change but not everyone would do that. But baki sab k liye it sent the message ki it is ok to go to any extent for love?

I mean we do things for our loved ones, compromise a bit , change a bit no doubt. But I felt it was excess this time for MH contradicting her own words just 2 days back (I guess according to their timeline na.)

😑. Nothing is left in MH. Pyaar Mai barbaad ho jane ka one of the greatest example. Ab Isha is saved na ab toh apne papa k katil ko kuch karo.

Kisi ko advice diye samay log example v de sakte hai. Don't be like MH in love😹😹😹😹

Edited by Physics_girl - 2 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail

MA is like😕

Main maasoom sa😆

Iski mom hi iska Ghar tudwayegi dekh lijo😆

Kabse koshish kiye jaa rahe hai ye Babita.

Ab tak successful nahi hua🤪.

Jugnu21 thumbnail

well I think she can grow her hair because she herself liked her long hair .. usme to koi efforts b ni h…. and she is not doing it for someone else … pta ni why is she not doing it? mje logic ni smj ata …