Views

Users

Frequent Posters

120360 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maluu

Chaska meter rating is 16 now 😲🧐

Huge drop 😔

It has touched 16 before.. rating and buzz is down... other parameters are almost steady...

i think many are not rating it daily... plus no buzz. Last week Shagun ka thha so we maintained 13th spot...

120360 thumbnail

New EDT finally 😆...

Ritu thanks dear... how are you?

are you visiting the forum daily? Watching or stopped watching the show?

120360 thumbnail

Malu... purana EDT se naata tod diya so replying you here...

Maine tho dekh liya episode on youtube... saw Babita's monologue too...

Raj made faces while she was at it... thats the most he will do. Unko shayad lagta hai ki Meetwa ka akal wapas laana is still possible but Babita's is impossible 🤣

Babita kitni vain hai... apni aur bete ki galti haalaat par daal diya... she always manipulates and gets away with it... and Meety was nodding her head too while Babita was absolving Meetwa ....

Waise in the episode Meetwa did mention his behaviour, gussa and shak etc while saying sorry to Meety. Thank god for small mercies. Hope kum hai but ab thhoda jo dimag paaya hai use istemal karna shuru kare and join some dots... start with Deep at least....

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

New EDT finally 😆...

Ritu thanks dear... how are you?

are you visiting the forum daily? Watching or stopped watching the show?

I keep checking in between to check what is going on and ig EDT is finished so that I can create one.

Regarding the show currently I am watching nothing. Sab shows main same old same old there is nothing interesting. But I did watch some of the rushes here and there on insta.

How are you all doing??

120360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

I keep checking in between to check what is going on and ig EDT is finished so that I can create one.

Regarding the show currently I am watching nothing. Sab shows main same old same old there is nothing interesting. But I did watch some of the rushes here and there on insta.

How are you all doing??

Yeah... its all the same everywhere😒... I frankly dont know why I am still watching.

Baaki sab badhiya hai... doing fine. Nice to hear from you. 🤗

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Hey itne din gayab thi tum?

Hi 👋 how r u dear.

I was little busy. And I watch this series less nowadays. Yesterday I watched it.

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

🤢 Tis new precap is sooo boring🤢… Who wants to watch constant Bahu Vs Saas clashes….ITV is devoid of interesting shows these dys…..😭

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mehraan

🤢 Tis new precap is sooo boring🤢… Who wants to watch constant Bahu Vs Saas clashes….ITV is devoid of interesting shows these dys…..😭

That's why I stopped watching. Too much can't handle.

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

babita bhadkaofy Meet Ahlawat against Meet Hooda … she doubts that Meet H can be a good mother … look whose talking … The pot calling the kettle black….

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

MA is like😕

Main maasoom sa😆

Iski mom hi iska Ghar tudwayegi dekh lijo😆