Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1222827 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

How Raavi got scared when Shiva said I will be back to gunda Shiva😭❤️

Poor Raavi do not want that Shiva back... That pain which she has gone through... She and us are loving this softie Shiva 😭

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Deeps, their relationship might be a strong one now but the makers are showing their scenes for the heck of it.
They are definitely showing more of GauRa and Baby-Babu romance than Shiva-Raavi. Every scene of Shiva-Raavi these days is not more than 2 minutes and whereas GauRa and Baby-Babu scenes are prolonged.

If PH, creatives are forcing Baby-Babu scenes on the audience, I wonder why SP didn’t include them in the first episode of Ravivaar with Star Parivar? Hmm😕

Becz starplus gets that audience is already immune to gadha or privileged bade sheher nallas..

But this makers never learn that its only shivi that touches us..that invokes emotions inside viewers ..

I agree shivi as couple is getting stronger in their bond.

But i cant help but notice how much they r downplaying shivi now..

First thing i dnt get shiva being shy anymore..he can be shy abt showing public display of affection but what makes him all awkward in their private moments..why r they behaving like teenagers in love now..until sr it was ok..but now it doesn't make sense..he wasnt even shown hugging back today..

Second thing..all their romantic scenes involve Gadha..

Sr scene...apart from the fact that their sr itself was a mini lollypop scene..Bhabhi decorating chapel and also telling ravi..to start from today..aaj se shuru hoja. 🤡

Sari scene. ..shiva saying he learnt it from gombi making dhara wear sari😳🤢

Gajra scene..same..gadha se seekha..🤪

Is there anything thats original in shivis romantic life without gadha involved....atleast not after the new writer..

Kuch tho shivi ka original dikhao. Which is not used by other couples. And which does not need the mention of gadha or devta at all..

I seriously feel the technical team is deliberately downplaying shivi scenes ..for what?..either to bug us. Or like u said.. giving these scenes just for the sake of it ..

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

Could it be that punben and steve makes these fan posts themselves..😆..aaj rest day honge shaayad🤡

Steve Ka toh doubt hai. He has done some goof ups. pun has army following her & her fam which also religiously worshipping jiju.
I enjoy silently watching these zoomer generation celebs. Naively unreal they are.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Becz starplus gets that audience is already immune to gadha or privileged bade sheher nallas..

But this makers never learn that its only shivi that touches us..that invokes emotions inside viewers ..

First thing i dnt get shiva being shy anymore..he can be shy abt public affection but what makes him all awkward ib their private moments..why r they behaving like teenagers in love now..until sr it was ok..but now it doesn't make sense..he wasnr even shown huggung back today..

Secind thing..all their romantic scenes involve Gadha..

Sr scene. Bhabhi decorating chapel and telling ravi..ti start from today..aaj se shuru hoja. 🤡

Sari scene. ..shiva saying he learnt it frim gombi making dgara wear sari😳🤢

Gajra scene..samw..gadha se seekha..

Is there anything thats original in shivis romantic life without gadha involved....atleast not after the new writer..

Kuch tho shivi ka original dikhao. Which is not used by other couples. And which does not need the mention of gadha or devta at all..

I seriously feel the technical team is deliberately downplaying shivi scenes ..for what?..either to bug us. Or like u said.. giving these scenes just for the sake of it ..

Both.
they know chanel will ask if they don’t give.

They know audience- remaining 1.4 trp audience too will start disappearing if they don’t give this.

They know media & social media buzz will go dead if they don’t give this. - so they are giving bare minimum.

I sometimes SO wish- even if it is wonderful scene- Like todays- once, just onetime no one make any clip/ any post/ anything on Tland or insta.
the day they fear real apathy- they’ll amend.

Right now, they know the tiniest lollipop & fandom will stay intact. This is their modus operandi since disoo track.

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

How gracefully Alice hides her face in his arms / chest

And how cute is their height difference 😍

There was a scene is haweli too when she involuntarily holds his arms when she hurts her finger love that scene too 💜

1222827 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

How gracefully Alice hides her face in his arms / chest

And how cute is their height difference 😍

There was a scene is haweli too when she involuntarily holds his arms when she hurts her finger love that scene too 💜

She always hides in his arms...she fits into it that smol she is🥺🥺

Also in last week's scene when she was having a conversation in aagan and Shiva wrench/shake/rinse whatever it is🤪 did she again clinged onto his arms

1222827 thumbnail

First thing i dnt get shiva being shy anymore..he can be shy abt public affection but what makes him all awkward ib their private moments..why r they behaving like teenagers in love now..until sr it was ok..but now it doesn't make sense..he wasnr even shown huggung back today..

Secind thing..all their romantic scenes involve Gadha..

Sr scene. Bhabhi decorating chapel and telling ravi..ti start from today..aaj se shuru hoja. 🤡

Sari scene. ..shiva saying he learnt it frim gombi making dgara wear sari😳🤢

Gajra scene..samw..gadha se seekha..

Ughhh i was so so so annoyed when both of them mentioned gautam ko dekha hai dhara bhabhi ko gajra pehnate hue.... I mean pandya wasiso ko privacy naame ki cheez pata hai yaa nahi

Kabhi kiss karte hue dekhte hai toh inka bhi romantic mode on hojaata hai aur fir apni wives ke saath romantic hojaate hai... Saaree pehnate hue dekha hai, chutney chaatte hue dekha hai🤢, kiss karte hue dekha hai🤢 gajra lagate hue dekha hai .. suhaag ki sej tak sajai hai inhone🤢🤢

Cringe cringe cringe... Eww jab bhi yeh gadha ka naam lete hai hai cringe feel hota hai bas🤢

ShiVi ka bubble romance he hai shayad abhi tak jo unka original hai🤪 baaki sab toh gadha inspired hai... 🤡

Ughhh 🤢

Ps- kuch zyada hi use kardiya🤢 emoji

Edited by Saakshi2k - 2 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

How Raavi got scared when Shiva said I will be back to gunda Shiva😭❤️

Poor Raavi do not want that Shiva back... That pain which she has gone through... She and us are loving this softie Shiva 😭

When this happened??? Between romance

1222827 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

When this happened??? Between romance

Yes after hugging him when she said about his shayari and he said agar tujhe yeh shayari raas nahi aai toh bol wapas gunda wala shiva ban jaata hu and she was like no no no no🥺

In a cute way