Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Nobody goes through more shit in life than a person with a good heart!!!

Lord … why would you wanna watch clips from years back and cry on his account. The man has left it all behind and moved on to the sweeter side of life and is now in a serious relationship with someone else, he is doing great, don’t worry! 

yoyoouou23 thumbnail

As much as I was angry with him because of his ambiguity  in his main work as an actor, but damn dude , the man went through hell and all this was because of the media that promoted that story and the accusations

Everything he built collapsed in that period. Respect, trust, friendships.😭 But what makes me feel good is that he understood this hypocritical world and moved away from them and began to control his life and live it as he wants and not as others want him to. He is such a pure soul and he will be happy 

Edited by yoyoouou23 - 2 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Imagine going thru all that just to settle for a bland saba 

yoyoouou23 thumbnail

I fully understand that each of us has his opinion and beauty is a relative thing, but I hope everyone understands that it is not  only about a person's physical specifications. It is very superficial to pay attention to these matters in the 21st century. 

Love is not just like that. It's about finding a partner who understands his / her way of thinking as well 

Edited by yoyoouou23 - 2 years ago