Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Mastani ko seriously bahut zyada glorify kar rahe I mean usko dekhne ke liye log apni jaan de dete hai it actually sounds fake only.

Baji is shown to be a very focussed strict & discipline man who know what he wants & a tough nut to crack , currently he quite happy in his personal life & very much in love with kashi ,longing to be with her asap.

Baji was never really interested in meeting mastani or saving bundelkhand from starting only as he was never really convinced by mastani

he came to bundelkhand only after getting convinced by kashi , as mastani was constantly stalking him so he became curious to know about mastani .

I really want to know what mastani hear about Bajirao that she became so deewani for him from past 16 yrs. I doubt did she notice baji kashi spending time in jungle or whether she know baji is married ? She did sound possesive when baji wanted to share her made food with his soldiers

Mastani's 16 yr wait story sounds like jaise aajkal teenager stars pe crush karte , mastani most probably fell 4 him after hearing his valour.

I don't know I m not able to connect with mastani's so called love it actually lack depth only , yes she is behaving like a stalker only who went to see baji in tent , she was actually looking crazy only to see baji , I feel she won't let baji leave for Pune easily or can face rejection from baji .

Vaise why did baji soldiers let her enter baji's tent ? Was they so memarized by her that they allowed?

Hope makers come up with some good reason for baji mastani khand vivaah as her 16 yrs love dont look convincing even baji may get a bit sympathetic towards her after listening her 16 yrs wait story but getting interested in her I don't know about it yet.

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 2 years ago
StudyForLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Same here I feel the same.. Mastani's love and devotion towards Baji truely lacks depth.. It is still unclear why Mastani has been in love for 16 years..

Maybe makers might clear this doubt in the upcoming episodes.. So lets wait for sometime..

And the thing about baji's guard i feel the guards might have known who Mastani is.. But makers didn't show any conversation between them which makes the scene not well executed.

I feel in the coming episodes everything shall be clear from Mastani's love to the reason behind her obsessiveness towards Baji..

And haan I also feel Mastani might not know that Baji is married.. and after knowning his married status she might back off from her love towards him and the marriage might become a political one.. who knows..?

What do you feel..?

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Mastani comes from a polygomus environment so 4 her man having multiple wives is not wrong.

Chatrasal had many wives so it's quite normal 4 mastani , so for her it don't matter she just wants to be with Bajirao , if u remember in film she was so cool with this thing & never really understood kashi's pain. When baji told her he is married , can't be fully her she accepted it immediately & her dialogue to kashi humara haath pakra hai aapka choda to nhi shows she is actually pretty self centred character who only cares for herself , yaha to obsession 16 yrs ka hai so she won't have problem as she won't backout .

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/mastani-is-the-kind-of-role-that-ive-never-played-before-farnaz-shetty-on-bagging-kashibai-bajirao-b_187726?ri=6&rv=6728

See this article , so mastani will turn up in Pune 4 sure.

Hope makers give some good reason for khand vivaah .

StudyForLife thumbnail

Haan most of the kings had many wives and it was normal at that time.. And yups Mastani never understood Kashi's pain since she belonged to a different culture..

But I feel the problem here begins from Peshwa Bajirao going to Bundelkhand to help the king.. Its weird coz Baji is still Peshwa and not the king.. Didn't Shahu objected the matter or didn't Baji took permission from him or did Baji became too powerful that he was able to take decision on his own..?

And the obsession of 16 years of Mastani seems a bit irritating.. I don't why.. I feel makers haven't scripted Mastani's character well becoz till now i haven't actually felt any connection with the character. Maybe in the coming days I might..

Btw just wanted to clarify a doubt.. I have read somewhere that even after coming to Shaniwar Wada Mastani never met with Kashi.. So the two women actually never interacted each other.. So is this true..?

StudyForLife thumbnail

Also from seeing 26th May promo it seems like Baji slowly and slowly has started admiring Mastani.

He said iss Mastani mein kuch toh baat hai.. Maybe he is not attracted to her physically or is in love but yups he has started to admire Mastani..

But aaj ke episode tak toh he is still focused in his goal and isn't interested in Mastani lekin kal ke promo se toh mujhe ab darr hi lag gaya hai...

Who knows kya hoga.. Everyone here in Shaniwar Wada is turning up against Kashi including Shahu and Radhabai is trying to send her to her maternal home..

If kashi goes to her home then ig it would be historically correct because in maratha kingdom, women used to give birth in their maternal homes.. But who knows yeh makers isse bhi na change karde.. 🤔

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Had u noticed baji Kashi mastani montage has aayat song background music.

Mujhe lag raha hai mastani kala jaadu to nhi kar rahe baji pe ? Her kissing d bracelet & sudden change in baji we have to wait for episode

https://youtu.be/jMfNl4Xp0II

I m in team radha to dethrone kashi from peshwin post👍🏼 . I want kashi should go to chaskar wada for her pregnancy as I want to see reunion of mahadiji & her ( I adore this relationship ) radhabai shown to be power hungry never really realised kashi's worth as she is highly jealous of her so she is doing everything to bring kashi down.

By d time baji will return things might really turn ugly coz Radha bai is fueling it who knows Anu bai 2 turn up .

With love without love still mastani will be Bajirao's responsibility which he has to keep with him anyhow so having affection for d person is natural . When mastani came to Pune is actually started looking as EMA only coz she was not married to baji , whole pune started gossiping about it .

https://youtube.com/shorts/c-gsBivpM9I?feature=share

Mastani was sounding pretty self centred in this scene who decided she wants baji that's it , I literally hate this scene , even baji looks quite stupid in this scene by finally giving in to her demand.

If u had seen Peshwa Bajirao serial on Sony tv there Bajirao accepted mastani in order to save her as she went to save him in night , chatrasal disowned her but there 2 much glorification of mastani spolied d story & serial ended with low trp.

Hope makers don't repeat this mistake here & give a good reason for baji accepting mastani

StudyForLife thumbnail

Same here this time i am also on Radhabai's side..

I too feel Mastani has done something to Baji. In the promo he seems different than before. That stern and stiff plus confident baji doesn't appear in the promo, what appears is baji being smitten with Mastani which is unusual..

And haan I agree that in Peshwa Bajirao serial the makers started giving Mastani too much importance. Had they only focused on Baji's life, his career, his devotion to hindu swarajya and his love for Kashi.. It could have been a blockbuster one..

I also hope Mastani doesn't get too much glorification in this serial and the focus remains on Kashi and Baji's relationship..

Becoz see a lot of people have already stop watching the serial after it took a leap and now Mastani track is also creating a lot of negative response from the audience. So by focusing more on Kashi and Baji, people might continue to watch the show...

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

In film also baji never took permission from Chatrapati before helping bundelkhand he only said Chatrapati will glad to know one hindu state is helping other Hindu state , later Chatrapati even congratulated him on his victory over bundelkhand by gifting him a sword . Victory on Bundelkhand proved to be beneficial as jhansi became Maratha Empire part & bundelkhand rajputs helped maratha in northern expenditions. Being Peshwa I guess he had d power to take decision his whole army use to trust him blindly as he was considered to a powerful man , here as kashi had send baji so they r making it an issue.

I don't know how much it's true I read people mentioning baji only met mastani once in his life.

Regarding meeting of kashibai mastani . Ambaji pant purandre wrote a letter to baji about kashi mastani bonding & he gave credit to kashibai for this , that mean they were definitely meeting more than once. Apart from Bajirao only kashi accepted mastani & she used 2 consider her as sister mastani use to call her tai sahab , some people mention kashibai had even taken care of mastani during her pregnancy . I guess in Peshwa bakhar & raau novel mentioned they met only once.

Ambaji pant character is played by Milind soman in d film , in this serial he was there during damaji kidnapping baji's family.

StudyForLife thumbnail

Icic.. So it means there were chances that Kashi nad Mastani met more than once. Which means Mastani and Kashi might had a good bond with each other..

But I doubt makers will show such type of bond between them. They would prefer to make it mirch masala ig because of trp.. lekin agar bond dekhayenge toh acha hoga though i feel audience won't except it

Yaad hai mastani ka promo aate hi log baji ko kitna bura bhala keh rahe the.. isliye makers might not take the risk to show it.

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Mastani ka naam aate hi log baji ko galliya dena shuru kar dete hai thanks to SLB Bajirao mastani film .

This mastani is definitely a gone case , now she is quite openly flirting with baji , it's her zid to make baji fall 4 her after that only she will confess her love , I mean she is so sure baji will fall 4 her itne confidence ka reason kya hai ? In Today episode she is throwing hint to baji specially her dialogue mein sirf apke samne samarpan kar sakti hoon I guess baji caught her meaning behind it thou dint said anything as he was more focused on battle currently.

I m loving it how baji already started calling her paagal😆

Now his own soldiers started having doubt on baji that he is smitten by mastani that's why backed out from war for d first time , so I guess baji may soon burst her bubble that he came bundelkhand coz of her .

Not only radha bai now makers spoiled shahu Maharaj 2 ? After getting influence by radhabai he send this keshav guy to help radhabai against kashi ? Is yeshubai dead ?

Does radha bai even have a heart or even realise what she is going to do with kashi ? Still want her ghar ka chirag fine & healthy matlab ye aurat hai kya ? Today focus was on kashi's feets which step outside Shaniwar wada .

I guess my beloved shiubai will be back soon as she was mentioned today , she is much needed character

Kashi will need baji d most in coming episodes as it will be testing time of their relationship . Baji had warned radha in past not to insult peshwinbai.

What u think about mahamaya's prediction ?

She said there will be happiness where kashi stays , ur life will change baji will get so much love but he won't able to justice to kashi's love , further she say baji won't be able to see what right front of him & his love will change everyone & everything. I don't think it's 4 mastani really .