Users

Frequent Posters

AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SundariP

haila... bea typing in hindi 😲 ❀️

Google Baba is a revelation.πŸ˜†

I made sure to at least learn this phrase. You will be seeing me use it a lot in the future.πŸ˜†

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shalu79

When PPL spend more time on what they don't like or hate rather than what they love.. toh samjhao.. kuch toh baat hai uss mein😎

Jumping in, but lol, I feel so bad for such people yaar, genuinely! And also, confused honestly. Matlab life mein kam stresses hain kya? Everyone has SO much on their plates aaj kal! Mushkil se toh thoda sa free time milta hai, I'd always wanna put it into engaging with stuff that gives me joy. Why add more stress to life by watching, discussing, engaging with stuff that upsets me? Imagine deliberately adding negativity, disappointment, frustration etc to life when you don't have to!

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Jumping in, but lol, I feel so bad for such people yaar, genuinely! And also, confused honestly. Matlab life mein kam stresses hain kya? Everyone has SO much on their plates aaj kal! Mushkil se toh thoda sa free time milta hai, I'd always wanna put it into engaging with stuff that gives me joy. Why add more stress to life by watching, discussing, engaging with stuff that upsets me? Imagine deliberately adding negativity, disappointment, frustration etc to life when you don't have to!

This is true for normal human being like us. πŸ˜†

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

funny people said they've life except this show and yet not able to move on after 6 months 🀣

They are Moved ON pooja 😳

From love to hatred

From sweetness to bitterness

Param-Sundari thumbnail

you like positive vibes?

Wilddreams thumbnail

sometimes it's good entertainment.

some laughs πŸ˜†

πŸ™Œ indeed good laughter Dose πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ€£

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

you like positive vibes?

I like being happy! I like focusing on things that give me joy, as opposed to, you know, things that don't. So many miserable things that one can't avoid in life- choice of fictional content to watch ISN'T one of them.

I am honestly fascinated by such masochistic tendencies.

Wilddreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu79

When PPL spend more time on what they don't like or hate rather than what they love.. toh samjhao.. kuch toh baat hai uss mein😎

Exactly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kuchh toh baat hogi naa.. tabhi toh khoon jala kar bhi dekhte hain/ padhte hain 😎

Edited by Wilddreams - 2 years ago
Wilddreams thumbnail

That's what Normal people do... not obsessed ones πŸ˜†

Edited by Wilddreams - 2 years ago
Wilddreams thumbnail

you like positive vibes?

We do 😍😍

But not the one Jyoti sending 🀣🀣🀣

Our block and mute list is longer than shopping list of women for a reason 😌😎

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚