Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bea1

There is a bunch of bitter people out there. 😆People just can't seem to move on.

funny people said they've life except this show and yet not able to move on after 6 months 🤣

AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shalu79

https://youtu.be/echVbF0Z5PQ

This seems apt🤣

For all the people talking against FK, ST, Aryan n Arylie😆

Mein samajh nahin paaya. Please explain or rather translate.
AcquiredTaste thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

funny people said they've life except this show and yet not able to move on after 6 months 🤣

I thought I would save what you pointed out to me for the weekend and so today I went to have a look and no, it's just too much. That kind of negativity causes diseases for the people who come across it. Now imagine how much worse it is for those who spout it.
Param-Sundari thumbnail

I thought you'd all have your eyes glued to your screens re-watching and analysing frame by frame.

no baby... that's over since the wedding track, now 🤪we take one day at a time and read other's essays 🤪

Param-Sundari thumbnail

I thought I would save what you pointed out to me for the weekend and so today I went to have a look and no, it's just too much. That kind of negativity causes diseases for the people who come across it. Now imagine how much worse it is for those who spout it.

sometimes it's good entertainment.

some laughs 😆

AcquiredTaste thumbnail

no baby... that's over since the wedding track, now 🤪we take one day at a time and read other's essays 🤪

And such long essays they are too. One would think they were receiving marks for them.😆
Param-Sundari thumbnail

And such long essays they are too. One would think they were receiving marks for them.😆

good typing practice also to add in CV... who'd have known a tv show could teach survival skills

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's from movie Guru

Here Abhishek is saying that

There is a saying in my native... That when PPL starts talking against you...means you are progressing in life.

Param-Sundari thumbnail

haila... bea typing in hindi 😲 ❤️

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

When PPL spend more time on what they don't like or hate rather than what they love.. toh samjhao.. kuch toh baat hai uss mein😎