Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: akipog

True their onscreen chars nd persona were imperfectly perfect nd their sync nd cute diff were to die 4 . The heart nd soul of this show is was nd will always b SuMeer as Adilie and piyatose and no mania pania can uproot that rage that was planted with so much of dedication and hardwork. There r many itv pairs but a pair who acts to the tee along with scintillating chemistry was a rare sight. Gashmeer and Sumbul has their own charm nd in terms of height diff they can be Amitabh ji and Jayaji of itv . Along with a crackling chem their impeccable acting skills , reciprocity and offscreen camaraderie were to die for. I truly miss them onscreen and offscreen 🥺. I really want some impeccable dirs 2 spot these 2 nd cast them in a movie or web that taps their acting potential and chem nd most imp no perennial 3rd angle. If at all Abhimaan is going to be remade SuMeer is d perfect choice to reprise the chars of Amitji nd Jayaji knowing the passion of these 2 2wards acting they will nail it adding their own charm. Another dream is 2 c these 2 in a Maniratnam movie with bgm by ARR infact I imagined yeh haseen wadiyan recreation on itv with these 2 but bhau nd his big fat ego 😠 😡. I was watching Teri mere milan song of Abhimaan and SuMeer came to my mind and that's y such a long essay nd yes after seeing the lackluster perf of leads despite ott romance nd cliches I missed SuMeer as Adilie even more no matter whatever rage ppl say this show will only remembered 4 its initial 309 epis with Sumeer as Adilie, ts nd d famous Adilini triangle and most imp Imlie is d most successful 4lions show nd its charm ended with gms exit now it's like any regular itv show or 4lions crap that char driven usp along with parallels r gone 🥺😭

You’re absolutely right . Sumeer as Adilie ❤️❤️❤️

Actually I am not a serious serial follower , I just watch just as when I am taking lunch or dinner, depending on what serial going in tv . Kill two birds in one stone .

I watch more Kdrama , Thai Lakorn , as Episodes don’t go hundreds to thousands. I also don’t follow any actors . One day I saw promo on Imlie . I was thinking a serial name Tamarind is very odd . Out of curiosity I Google and read the story and it looks interesting . So I started to watch in Feb 2021 . Completed watching from beginning in 1 week time . I joined this forum during Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo as a silent reader . Then forgot about it . Imlie , I joined and start participating . This show really attracted me so much bcos of the story , the chemistry between the leads , very gentle approach of love and caring not digusting force love . The only actors I followed in IG and Twitter is GM and ST . 😂 . Suddenly Atif and Gul come out with forceful and rude type of love as RAGE . I just can’t accept it . If Aryan entry is not overdone , i might accept him bcos I was angry with Adi for deleting the video during JM . His entry as a Rowdy throwing water to the strangers put me off .

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Poor ST 😆

She was known for her acting skills.

Aajkal she has been confined to these kisses and posses

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Poor ST 😆

She was known for her acting skills.

Aajkal she has been confined to these kisses and posses

She don’t have a choice . New Comer .This is her first serial as FL , she have to follow what the captain whats Let see in a few years time after she is in this industry whether she take this kind of crap . During GM there is not much BTS , and in all their interviews been mentioned GM asked her to Study instead of all the time on the phone . Nowadays Right, Left, Up , Down , Corner non stop BTS and TRP still stable. Imlie have move on from toxic relationship to rage relationship. TRP also have move on from Top 3 to Top 5 .

Edited by zubaidah - 2 years ago
LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

😆

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cdzq2HkqNe3/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=

Edited by Vedika97 - 2 years ago

Word Count: 1

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zubaidah

She don’t have a choice . New Comer .This is her first serial as FL , she have to follow what the caption what Let see in s few years time she is in this industry whether she take this kind of crap . During GM there is not much BTS , and in all their interviews been mentioned GM asked her to Study instead of all the time in the phone . Nowadays Right, Left, Up , Down , Corner non stop BTS and TRP still stable. Imlie have move on from toxic relationship to rage relationship. TRP also have move on from Top 3 to Top 5 .

oh I love that IV of GM in which he is Cribbing the ST is not studying. She is playing with Mobile 24/7🤣 .

poor Vyomi he will take a break from acting and will be sitting like a hawk during his examination🤣

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail