Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Saw 12th man . Don't even come near Drisyam 1 or 2. Its a thriller.. A normal one🤔. Not an exceptional one like Drishyam . I expected more from jeetu joseph. Its more of an Agatha Christi style . But again I like one thing how one scene shifts to another. That transformation is brilliant. They didn't cut the scene to go to other scene. 😳

https://youtu.be/V81jMFrawAk

Full ema plus predictable twist
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: akipog

Full ema plus predictable twist

but from begining itself i have doubt on Anu Sitaras character bc she was the one who acted pure😆i thought she killed her. But her husband being the murderer was a twist.😎

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Finally I found the CC . 🤦🏻‍♀️

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

but from begining itself i have doubt on Anu Sitaras character bc she was the one who acted pure😆i thought she killed her. But her husband being the murderer was a twist.😎

Priyanka’s also predictable
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Lub confession continuiya episode. Turns out the sequence from entering warehouse up to imlu kissing babua saying i lub u is all her dream wa 😆

Please koi vaibhavi ko bhi rehearsiyaaooo re to play psycho. Oh man she was just god awful today 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Arylie lub confession against khamoshi movie ka song bahon ke darmiya. Babua prods imlu to say the 3 words. So she says i lub u after kissing on his cheeks and forehead. Both are hugging passionately. Turns out it was lub confession in abandoned wh was all imlu ka dream🤣🤣 Because later imlu is shown praying to sm to protect everything and preserve saaath janmo ka rishtha.

Meanwhile psycho dd is back to the pond and is freaking out wondering if imlu is alive. Police men appear out of nowhere 🤓🤓 and dd checks if they saw anyone zakhmi around here. Policeman say they will check and walk away. Psycho dd freaks out saying imlu aryan ko nahi paa sakthi. Omg some really terrible terrible terrible acting here😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Babua is back after bringing some firwood from outside. Both are then shown lying down why the other isnt confessing. Then we have asr saying main tumhara marzi jaan na chahthi hoon imlie to which she says tum humri choice ho aur jeevan bhar humri choice rahoge. Then she lies down emotionally on his arm. Begins by saying thank you akkad bagge abp aryan after which both fall asleep hugging each other.

In the morning both wake up all embarassed with each asking the other if they are okay. Babua gets all nervous and shy. Back in the r house bm bd and dd all doing drama when arylie reach home. Babua tells asr ki amma that phone ka network nahi mila and recited the events of the night with tree house falling. Bd accidentally reveals that psycho dd went looking for him. Babua is surprised and asks why dd went looking for them. Asr ki amma continues her drama and jo baanda phoota conveniently ignored . Imlu starts sneezing and babua walks her in to their room.

Bm bd taunting dd about doing nothing. Dd reveals to them that she cut the pole and since imlu is sick nothing can happen between arylie. Bd pheroes paani on stalker dd ka confident pilan to separate arylie. Dd screams angrily. Omg the acting 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Precap me jb tellings mrs.jb ki wo aaj kal bahuth thank you bol rahi hai and imlu counters that isnt he doing a lot of things for her these days. Babua says maine aisa kya kar diya imlie jo mujhe nahi karna chahiye to which she says pyaar🤔🤔

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It’s the universal truth that our FL butchered to the core… But writers they have freedom of expression using that also …

Loopholes was created from beginning…

Question arised from beginning… post 200 no words to say … all they gone in reverse gear only …i many times in my post said about at 250 episodes and all imlie gone to pre pd3 episodes with evident heart break….

Actually no need of promo reverse promo … because after 225 they exactly done that only …

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

So nothing happened zu ji😆. Even the warehouse lub confession was imlu ki dream.🤣. The i bloody lub u part was real tho😆😆