Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

OMG! 😱

I can’t trust this guy, he just spits out nonsense just to spite true fans 🙄 He is just nasty and vile🤮
You moron, Shiva is not the only devar for BhabiMa 😔
They focused too much Shiva-Dhara already, they can try more of Dev-Dhara and most importantly Krish- Dhara.🙄

This man is into some kinky stuff..🤡..

I hope everyone just reports him...he doesnt deserve the attention he gets to have that blue tick..🤬

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Is Baby going to apologize for her behavior and stupidity and what her family put Kaandyas through? Is Babu going to regret his decision of living in Janu’s house inspite of knowing his nature🙄

I am saying this again, if Baby and Babu didn’t depend on anyone and went on their own, came out successfully, would have supported them through and through but both turned out to be opportunists😔

Damn, they burned the store down, worse than Mami putting Kaandyas into a debt of 25 L 11 years ago, atleast she didn’t burn the store down.

Apologies are also asked only by Raavi, others go scot free in that house, no realization or remorse at all by anyone.

They formed a rival stire to their own family business using the same name..from then on dev has stooped beyond redemption..even a sorry cant make him less of an opportunist..his pasta love has doobaaoed him..🤡 .Baby ka tho poocho math..she might say sorry..and guve all gyan on next episode abt mein always sahi ke saath hothi hoon..🤡

Kween_Snowflake thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kd aur Alice ki insta story me Pandya store ki jamnagar branch dekhi...somnath vali to jal chuki to kya ab Pandya pariwar jamnagar shift ho raha h??

I would love it if only shiva and raavi can go to jamnagar for handling this branch lekin bhabhi mahan k hote hui itna important kaam koi aur kese kar sakta h...but koi baat nahi I don't mind agar bhabhi aur gombi chale jaaye jamnagar and ab ye dono jaa hi rahe h to baby ko bhi saath le jaaye kyunki bhabhi maa to already declare kar chuki h na ki baby ka unse accha dhyan koi rakh hi nahi sakta aur jahan baby vahan babu to Voh piche piche nikal le.

Ghar pe reh jaaye bas shiva raavi suman aur krish...krish can go to meet his pumpkin aur suman to h hi bed ridden. I won't mind this...bas jo bhi ho dhara ko dur rakho shivi se!!!

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kween_Snowflake

Kd aur Alice ki insta story me Pandya store ki jamnagar branch dekhi...somnath vali to jal chuki to kya ab Pandya pariwar jamnagar shift ho raha h??

I would love it if only shiva and raavi can go to jamnagar for handling this branch lekin bhabhi mahan k hote hui itna important kaam koi aur kese kar sakta h...but koi baat nahi I don't mind agar bhabhi aur gombi chale jaaye jamnagar and ab ye dono jaa hi rahe h to baby ko bhi saath le jaaye kyunki bhabhi maa to already declare kar chuki h na ki baby ka unse accha dhyan koi rakh hi nahi sakta aur jahan baby vahan babu to Voh piche piche nikal le.

Ghar pe reh jaaye bas shiva raavi suman aur krish...krish can go to meet his pumpkin aur suman to h hi bed ridden. I won't mind this...bas jo bhi ho dhara ko dur rakho shivi se!!!

Thats a real store in jamnagar..not related to the show..it was circulated way before during haveli times too..

And no body is going anywhere to open a new branch in the show..hope they atleast renovates the current store which has turned into a pile of ashes.🤧.they seem to have forgotten even abt that. 🤡

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Yeh edt aaj khatam hoga bhi ya nahi 😆

deeps07 thumbnail

I was just going thru some clips of last weeks episode..

Funny i didnt notice becz of my irritation with the track..but now that i see it, its so humorously pathetic..😆

Dev sees gombi and shiva eating prev nights food..they brag abt tye food being prev nights leftovers..dev gets extra senti..goes to eat from their portion too..and then decides against it. And choose to shout at rishitha as a better option..he leaves shiva and goutham loojing for rishitha..while shiva and gombi continues havung food..😆

Scene shifts to rishitha cornering motiben for giving leftover food to ravi..shiva also reach there followed by gombi ..shows nautanki saying thankyou rishitha bhabhi for the leftovers.🤪..and yet dev who went away from shiva and gombi while they were having food is no where to be found..gombi also does some blah blah blah. And then comes the shout of dev again..😆

But where did dev go on his way to find rishitha. 😆

now did dev got lost on the way ??😆..or did the nalla got busy with nallapan before shouting at rishitha for the khor athyaachar done on his one and only family..😆

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

So shiva is enjoying making Dev feel guilty and upset lol

1222827 thumbnail

I just saw a clip of khandar track when they returned from khandar to mandir and suman hugs raavi and calls rishita...there she says "Bahuye ghar ki shakti hoti hai' my question is where is this Suman...she was actually progressing from being a misogynist to a loving sasu maa...just from this disu track they made her super super toxic that watching her glimpse (character suman) on screen angers me. I mean I think about the time when Dhara spills the beans of Shiva's insecurity which Raavi told her, infront of whole family and the drama started. What was the need to tell that infront of family especially Suman. According to articles it was suman plan to bring a girl to reunite ShiVi but they actually went off tangent bringing a real prospect for Shiva and the toxicity started. Also when Raavi returned and that halwa scene, suman was feeling bad when she told about getting Shiva married and suddenly she was like yeh mere Shiva ke layak nahi. Sometimes I think its not the actor but the writers and makers fault completely. Agar screen space deni hi hai ek particular actor ko toh achi story me bhi de sakte hai na yeh bekar story kyu, actor is in vacation so room jala do,koi sense hai iss baat me🤡 jab usko hardik ke ghar bhejna hi tha toh dikha dete usko koi kaam hai isiliye chali gai par nahi itni mehnat se banaya hua room jala diya aur baaki sab ko guilt me daal diya ..ultra stupid.. Matlab ek kaam toh karna hai "writing" woh bhi tumse dhang se nahi hoti toh dub maro chullu bhar paani me🐷

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

I just saw a clip of khandar track when they returned from khandar to mandir and suman hugs raavi and calls rishita...there she says "Bahuye ghar ki shakti hoti hai' my question is where is this Suman...she was actually progressing from being a misogynist to a loving sasu maa...just from this disu track they made her super super toxic that watching her glimpse (character suman) on screen angers me. I mean I think about the time when Dhara spills the beans of Shiva's insecurity which Raavi told her, infront of whole family and the drama started. What was the need to tell that infront of family especially Suman. According to articles it was suman plan to bring a girl to reunite ShiVi but they actually went off tangent bringing a real prospect for Shiva and the toxicity started. Also when Raavi returned and that halwa scene, suman was feeling bad when she told about getting Shiva married and suddenly she was like yeh mere Shiva ke layak nahi. Sometimes I think its not the actor but the writers and makers fault completely. Agar screen space deni hi hai ek particular actor ko toh achi story me bhi de sakte hai na yeh bekar story kyu, actor is in vacation so room jala do,koi sense hai iss baat me🤡 jab usko hardik ke ghar bhejna hi tha toh dikha dete usko koi kaam hai isiliye chali gai par nahi itni mehnat se banaya hua room jala diya aur baaki sab ko guilt me daal diya ..ultra stupid.. Matlab ek kaam toh karna hai "writing" woh bhi tumse dhang se nahi hoti toh dub maro chullu bhar paani me🐷

That's the main issue.. People responsible for everything wrong are PH & writers.. Even for cutting scenes & all that, I blame them.. Even if they are doing this under the influence of someone.. They are to be blamed.. Where's their professionalism? Why can't they be loyal to their work? Why can't they do the work that's given to them properly? Instead of blaming one actor I blame PH & writers/ editors to not doing their work properly.. Of course I blame that particular 🌟 actress for bad acting though

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Oh, the writing and execution is shitty, alright😕 Shiva's insecurity track was one of the best tracks. But, alas! They turned that to a complete mess. Introducing Disha was not a problem for me but the way they made Shiva react to that particular plot was so so so wrong. ShiVi essence got lost ever since the beginning of the Dishu track and the makers have made no efforts to bring back the that essence. Suman was nasty but she was like that from the beginning. In a way, I can understand her worries for her son and she has never seen Shiva happy with Raavi. And they needed to bring the saas-bahu drama for TRP but the makers overdid it and still we didn't get a redemption from her. That's why we just can't accept her. Hell, even Shiva was left just like that. The makers do bring in good tracks but the end product always becomes phuski. And the constant flipping of characters.🤪